I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Still - tributin dr DRE

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-12-08 10:32

Still - tributin dr DRE

I aint lookin for no beefs
just lookin, lookin for some of those
seven leaved leafs!

2006-12-08 10:32
                   Still Z1

this is allknowin seed sowin zone
Still spittin golden rhymes on my own
still sendin tributes to the D.R.E
one of the great's who opened my eyes so i could see
and i still be keepin it real
as i live from paycheck to paycheck and meal to meal
still spittin and writing what i feel
still got the emotion
accuried through an undesputed devotion
to the music and the streets
and like the D.R.E i still fuck with the beats
and i still got a little somthin to say
about these politicians abusin their positions
and i still cant respect them
or understand why you fuckers even elected em
I aint lookin for no beefs
just lookin, lookin for some of those
seven leaved leafs!

2006-12-08 10:33
lite shit bara komentera!
I aint lookin for no beefs
just lookin, lookin for some of those
seven leaved leafs!