7thSense - The Return of the king ..(2nd time coming)
Ive spent most of my life in a heavenless cloud, rememberin now mistakes i've made since I learned how to step on the ground the lack of attention from crowds, made my ambition more loud I have to step in this house, trying to find some help for me nowmaybe it's too late.. when all of a sudden I start ventin out loud
...so I start to descent
I Been Gone some Time I See this sites been missing my art
so I reviwed my writings wishin I never left in the start my school life and my passion I alwayz kept them apart
but unpluggin my connect gave me a hole left in my heart check it, then in the lost month my grades rose to perfection
but I missed it all, now my real catz is gone an i miss em
to the newbs im harsh and its to help, I don't try to diss em'
being critisised by vets helped me choose my direction pursued the dream opened the hole was filled.. I saw fresh
blood around since last descent, made me feel older still Wheres my family? how could home seem so cold and real
had these divine visions of return, why? I wuz told I will take it or leave don't ever question my judgement.. I poured
all I had into my drops depleting my chest and my gullet came hard, took keyology to the top testin my brothers
im standing in This court being judged the best, and I love it
Soft, riktigt soft mannen! Blir imponerad av din engelska!