I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2006-07-31 02:41

Love Hurts

Den är lång, jag vet. Men läs gärna, och lämna en kommentar.

The first time, that I saw her
I could not, move my feet
The first time, that I saw her
My heart, skipped a beat
The first time, that I saw her
I did not, wanna leave
The first time, that I saw her
I forgot, to breathe...

I wish I could look her in her eyes and say what I felt now
But everytime I face her I have emotional meltdowns
Cause she's not mine, I can't touch her, just love her
She's more than divine, but I can't fuck her, just hug her
She's so perfect, beautiful and sharp like a knife's surface
So I can't help but feeling that she's my life's purpose
Every part of her is a golden side I wish that she would
hold my child, It would be diamond with gold inside
It never occured to her, that everyday she neglects me
I die, and I'll stay dead till the day she selects me
I'm convinced that I'm her Romeo and she's my Juliett
The only problem is, she just doesn't know it yet

I wanna take it all of, the neckles and her clothes
Sit there and stare at the freckles on her nose
See, her round and firm hips are to die for
And her smooth and soft lips are to cry for
How in the world can anyone be so tempting?
And how can a girl make me feel so empty?
She's sparkly and colorful like a flameshow
She's a synonym for my own private rainbow
From a distance there's no resistance, but she'll vanish
As I try to get closer, and that's when I panic
See but not touch is like dinner with no dessert
I'll make a woman happy someday, and I hope it's her
Not even the woman of my fantasies comes close to her
I don't understand love, is it suppose to hurt?


I'm sorry, I know I'm not suppose to love her
But she has to understand, I never chose to love her
I just can't help it, I want her to be mine
And mine only, I'm sorry if that makes me sellfish
Can you imagine a girl who's too cute for magazines
The woman of my dreams and it's not even a fantasy
For her I could go through all kinds of troubble and die
Cause she triggers my feelings bubble inside
She's gorgeous and so beautiful but I'm ugly
So unfortunately it's not suitable if she loves me
I'm looking at the perfection that I can't have
Because of natural selection, and I guess that that's that
I wish I could say that I don't give a rat's ass
I'd give a million of them to find out where the path's at
The path to her soul, heart and mind
The path that is just so hard to find



Fortsättning följer...

Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 02:41
There's no strength that's strong enough to deny her
There's no money that's worthy enough to by her
There are no words that are powerful enough to describe her
There's no climbing higher, nothing more to desire
You can't accuse her of not being bright enough
Because everytime that she walks into a room, she lights it up
I'm blinded and astonished by her smiles and hugs
She's the definition of everything that's right in love
A life without her, yeah that's what death is
But Ironically, everytime I see her she leaves me breathless
She's Mt. everest if love is measured in height, she's my
treasure in sight, I've got a pressure in life to pleasure her right
She was made the way beauty was ment to be
And I have an internal feeling saying she was sent for me
That we were suppose to be, if not then how come
I get suicide bombing butterflies in my stomach
Everytime she approaches me, or even stands
close to me, I wanna declare my love for her, openly
But it's hard so instead I just stand there, quietly
While my heart and mind are internally fighting violently
And I try to convince God that she's what's best for me
But I'm the kind of guy that has to settle with what's left for me


Everytime, that I see her
I can't, move my feet
Everytime, that I see her
My heart, skips a beat
Everytime, that I see her
I do not, wanna leave
Everytime, that I see her
I forget, to breathe...
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 12:29
come on
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 16:15
någon borde det finnas som orkar läsa den..
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 16:25
Pallade fan inte att läsa hela men det jag läste var skitskönt :)

men som sagt, temat börjar bli så jävla played ;D

2006-07-31 17:49
Visst är det "played", men det blir ju så med kärlek, något som vid en tidpunkt är aktuellt i allas liv. Sen gäller det ju att framföra det på ett bra sätt. Kul att du gillade det du läste iaf :)
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 21:36
någon som orkar läsa hela?
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-07-31 22:55
haha sant :) men det är lite jobbigt att kärlekstemat är aktuellt för alla just nu liksom ;P

2006-07-31 23:25
Folk kommer alltid skriva/sjunga om kärlek och har alltid gjort det. Musik och kärlek går hand i hand.

Fanns så många bra rader i den här texten, som ligger så fint i munnen. Tar ut mina favoriter nedan.

She's so perfect, beautiful and sharp like a knife's surface
So I can't help but feeling that she's my life's purpose
Every part of her is a golden side I wish that she would
hold my child, It would be diamond with gold inside


I wanna take it all of, the neckles and her clothes
Sit there and stare at the freckles on her nose

- all ofF

For her I could go through all kinds of troubble and die
Cause she triggers my feelings bubble inside

- men ska det inte vara ett "to" innan bubble här?

She's Mt. everest if love is measured in height, she's my
treasure in sight, I've got a pressure in life to pleasure her right


Jag får in ett galet flow genom texten och hade velat höra den över nått Common-type-of-shit-beat. En bra text, men tror att den gör sig bättre i audio. Spelar du in nått?
"Tried to freeze time that's why I iced the face of my watch" - AZ

2006-08-01 00:04
Tackar, självklart så ska det vara OFF, och To,..det är bara slarvfel, finns säkert något/några till i texten.

Jo, jag spelar in ibland, har studio med en vän, men det är inte alltid som båda har tid samtidigt, eller som vi har ett nice beat. Men om jag reccar och blir nöjd så kan jag lägga upp det här...

Tack för kritiken!
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-01 01:00
Tack så mycket, kul att du gillar det! Men jag tror aldrig att jag använde mig av just "hate that/make that", fast du kanske menar att några av rimmen var i samma klass som det?

Aja, tack för att du tog dig tid att läsa och det är kul att den uppskattas.
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-01 12:51
aight, tackar
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-01 12:59
temat är något som alla upplever nån gång så played eller inte de kommer alltid finnas!

jag läste igenoom och tycker den är väldigt fin,

måste säga denna inledningen och avslutningen var asfin:

Everytime, that I see her
I can't, move my feet
Everytime, that I see her
My heart, skips a beat
Everytime, that I see her
I do not, wanna leave
Everytime, that I see her
I forget, to breathe...

2006-08-01 14:22
jag har läst hela, baby.


wow, du älskar verkligen nån jättejättemycket :)



asbra text, grymt flow, kan höra allt i huvet och det låter riktigt riktigt bra. särskilt introt och outrot är riktigt lätt att föreställa sig..

du är bäst!


love
Superflajj.
http://aakermans.wordpress.com

2006-08-01 14:22
...ROCKS!


skulle det va :)
Superflajj.
http://aakermans.wordpress.com

2006-08-01 15:35
att säga att love är played är ju som att säga att dricka vatten är played, alla kommer alltid att göra det...

Tack för kritiken. Especially you baby ;)
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-01 18:53
någon mer som orkar läsa hela?
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-01 19:45
jag tror jag har läst delar av den här förut? e den gammal och göra en repris, med förbättringar?
life is still a bitch....
but sometimes to unwind she lets me feel her tits.

2006-08-01 21:05
Yepp, upp vafan :) Är precis i samma situation :)
Det är fan inte lätt :>
You can't fool all the people all of the time.
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind.

2006-08-01 21:29
SilverSoul

Du har bra minne, för typ två år sen har jag lagt upp några delar av texten, men den ser ganska annorlunda ut nu. Men nu nämnde aldrig om du gillade den eller inte...

Tack alla för kritiken!
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 00:32
ett sista försök att fiska för kommentarer...
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 12:22
thank you
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 12:47
hehe måste faktiskt få säga den är rätt bra genomtänkta rimm och så... skulle vilja höra den till ett beat med så jag får höra hur du har tänkt att allt ska gå...

nice work
And then there where Silence.... haha

2006-08-02 14:06
tack så mycket. Förhoppningsvis så ska jag spela in den.
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 14:29
men min turn around är bättre :P
And then there where Silence.... haha

2006-08-02 14:30
läst min nya gangsta? ;)
And then there where Silence.... haha

2006-08-02 15:10
I'm over your head man...och det är inget att skryta med
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 16:24
Sarcasm

Gillade texten fett mycket. Galet flyt man.
Rimmen är off da hook!
Tänkte inte läsa först (pga längden), men sen tänkte ja "fan killen har lagt ner tid på den här...det måste va kvalité" =)

Kvantitet och kvalitet, najs! Känns som att texten bara blir bättre o bättre ju mer man läser av den.

Sköna lines:

Dom som Stukad tog ut

+

You can't accuse her of not being bright enough
Because everytime that she walks into a room, she lights it up
I'm blinded and astonished by her smiles and hugs
She's the definition of everything that's right in love


You can't accuse her of not being bright enough
Because everytime that she walks into a room, she lights it up
I'm blinded and astonished by her smiles and hugs
She's the definition of everything that's right in love


Tack för läsningen!

Peace!
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat!

2006-08-02 17:21
Tack för kritiken! Verkligen! Det är därför man lägger upp texter här, så att man kan få utförlig kritik. Det uppskattas.

Kul att du tyckte om texten också :)
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-02 23:08
Såg att ja råkade kopiera samma del 2 ggr, här kommer det riktiga:

I'm looking at the perfection that I can't have
Because of natural selection, and I guess that that's that
I wish I could say that I don't give a rat's ass
I'd give a million of them to find out where the path's at
The path to her soul, heart and mind
The path that is just so hard to find



pz
The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in combat!

2006-08-03 13:34
rätt ska va rätt ;)
Always look on the bright side of life

2006-08-03 22:21
en hel del bra rader som æven flyter fint før mig men tyværr som sagt ett ganska played tema och dessutom ganska likt många andra kærleks texter, fanns ingen direkt twist som jag gillar.

sen var den rætt lång och nær texten børjade upprepa sig tappade jag intresset att læsa vidare.. kan dock ha berot på 13h arbete och sømnbrist. orkar inte ens spekulera hur det skulle låta i audio nær jag har 0 koll på dig.

carry on.

2006-08-04 14:44
tack för att du tog dig tid att läsa iaf..
Always look on the bright side of life