I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Halo - This world

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-07-20 19:08

Halo - This world

Vers 1

Countries working for weapontrades, guns and sharp blades
Love won't hurt you, so why the hell are you afraid?
Behave, god damnit, or you'll lead us all to our graves
Shit don't change, im craving for peace, it ain't that strange
Think otherwise, your deranged, im wanna see the people rise
It's not cheap to end a war, everything's got it's price
Would'nt it be nice, to stop this ending of innocent lives?
A wife becomes a widow, oldest son misses his young bro
It's a evil world, once i get a kid with my girl
Ima move out to the countrieside, and never be disturbed
Is'nt it absurd, im accually lost for words
The media telling people lies, people belive in what they heard
Another problem occured, when sovjets began killing kurds
I wanna fly like a bird, to a place where peace is preferred
Right now i gotta go, but just to let you know
When you're in your warm house, think of those with no clothes out in the snow (ohh)

Refräng
Olika cuts och samplingar

Vers 2

I can't say iv been an angel, im probably going to hell
If mankind were a stock, i would'nt hesitate to sell
Cause were going in the trash, robbin' eachother for cash
In this tempo, this world will disapear in a flash
I see a mother with her chin covered in tears
Cause her son did'nt get to live more than a couple of years
But nobody cares, to busy listingen to Brittney Spears
You might think otherwise but nothing is like what it appears
Iv seen the world change, but when it does it's allways for the worse
This is crazy, i felt that i needed to put this down in a verse
I know this world is screwed up, i know it better than most
This place we call home will conclude, total destruction is close
I suppose that those who got power and money don't agree
If i ever meet Bush, i'll go down for murder in the first degree
Can't you see? This man has never done this world any good
Listen to this song from the beginning, i really think you should

ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head

2006-07-20 19:08
hooka mig med kritik
ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head

2006-07-20 19:18
ok, lite för strikt & enformigt för min del.. eller hur man ska säga.. rent tekniskt så är den inte så jätte tekniskt skriven eller rimmad.. Engelskan behärskar du & budskapet ur texten är bra men upplägget känns lite för utdraget & sterillt.. Texten går upp & ner men den är klart godkänd..
"Inte konstigt att horan är fattig när hon jobbar på timlön!"

2006-07-20 19:21
kan samhällskritik bli enformigt? hehe

men tack
ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head

2006-07-21 03:30
en som skrev, värt
ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head

2006-07-21 10:14
Den dög! Inte nåt som faller mig i smaken dock..
Men jobba på, det kan bli grymt!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-07-22 17:39
kom igen, fler än två måste ha läst
ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head