I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Spex - Fo' shizzleeee

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-06-06 20:51

Spex - Fo' shizzleeee

You know how it is, you put your whole life at risk
And battle the monster from your baddest dreams
Thinking you're winning... but suddenly the vinyl skits
and the monster reappears to break your neck with a final twist
I've seen it happen, believed in survival, seen the ending scene
Denied the death of a near, even when the end was near
But I dealt with it, never gone out, craving attention
Sell out bitches, I've never been a fiend of that vengeance
Never use exaggerated feelings in built up similes
"My ocean's blue and warm water's turned cold and cruel"
I've never been a part of that croud of chosen few
That's never really been a pin of me
Taking it back to friday night
And, eventhough the timing's right, the time's not right... 'cause

All this champiss got me munching for some pancakes
So the syrap's running down my cheeks, yeah, the sugar's hooking adlibs
Twelve years pass fast, shiee, I'm moving pass that
Watching labels go by like I'm a bubble in my glassflask
It's like I'm, just another drop from the coffee cup
Wondering what is up, bursting bubbles like I'm Johnny Rot
Straight off the hizzle, so peeps, hold your snickers
..Walking out the grocery store and the beeping's triggered!
Tid är pengar, så jag använder min akademiska kvart
För att skrika "FUCK THE SYSTEM" och spendera sedlarna svart
Revolutionary but gangsta, that's me in a cookie jar
Chilling sippin' beer in the back of a Hooters bar
feeling sorry for myself only to cry out 'bout it on a website...

norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello

2006-06-06 21:10
Fan nice, jag gillar det, diggar ditt stuk på texterna.
En av favoriterna:
Twelve years pass fast, shiee, I'm moving pass that
Watching labels go by like I'm a bubble in my glassflask


Vem är Johnny Rot?

Lyricist

2006-06-06 23:31
detta är tungt...gillar med hur du skriver, känns tungt. Så för att använda ordet tungt en gång till skriver jag att du rimmar tungt. Yeah...Orkar inte ta ut någon favorit rader, ja jag är lat:\ keep it opp

2006-06-07 16:47
johnny rotten från sex pistols

och jag är sjukt tung

tack
norman bates behemot
bubba fett alfred bello
arthur's detour azazello