I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ThaRizzla - Silent Rain

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2006-04-11 20:21

ThaRizzla - Silent Rain

The rain in the dark, god lights of a spark, glistening stars, in the golden park//
whispering of a horror, of a lingering ghost, in the darkest silence,a dread fear óf the most//
Holding up our banners, and praying to our lord, guide us from the fog, and to things we can afford//
chasing the thruth, just to find that it hurts, my feeling rips apart, and have my heart burst//
lighting a candle, to enlighten this days, childrens full of sorrows, coz their mom pass away//
but always after rain, the sun will always shine, a new world is rising, full of divine//
eternity is stillness, as an overgrown field, my life is not hole, like a shattered shield//
Swimming in our douts, where do we belong?, no answers of that , just live and hold on//

I cant understand, why younger people pass away, i hope we aint living, just to fade away//
my tears running down, blinded of the pain, rainy clouds approaches , its the silent rain//
thousands of fears, who hunting me at night, can someone plz help, just to find the light//
angels watching me, but u say i am all alone, maybe thats right, but i am not on my own/

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination