I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

I'm here to turn beginners into lyricists

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2006-03-09 16:03

I'm here to turn beginners into lyricists


Been tiptoeing over topics for days and ages
Turning pages to vapors and saints to satan
I'm not here to display my infamous imperiousness
I'm here to turn beginners into lyricists
-----------
It feels like I've done it all, I have
I feel like I've seen it all and I laugh
Build pyramids out of sand along the aisles
To flip a verse and then outlaw the triangles
Prescribe lethal doses of lyrical tranquilazers
Then inject the spirit of whatever anti-christ is
Mold your ammo from everything of interest
Shoot cotton bullets into rockhard skin and flesh
I find diamonds in the rough and turn them into the best
You don't believe me; take a look at Komik and spex
I'm a lyrical phenom, pen or mic - fuck growing older
King of the mountain with Yasmines hand on my shoulder
Lyricists skribble 5 average lines.. and 52 battle rhymes
I need 5 minutes to coreograph 52 steps to the afterlife
The back of your head - two guns, on your eyes - two cents
The following second - two bangs - and that's my two cents
There's only one Hwarang, and about four or five bootlegs
Laying down the blueprints of the realest of Hiphop-music


Now tell me whatcha got.

Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains
Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose
http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-09 18:59
Lyricists skribble 5 average lines.. and 52 battle rhymes
I need 5 minutes to coreograph 52 steps to the afterlife


klockrent

The back of your head - two guns, on your eyes - two cents
The following second - two bangs - and that's my two cents


konsist o kaxigt

attityden som sagt e skön all the way...kul läsning i like.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2006-03-09 20:02
gilla skarpt. du har verkligen koll på språket. gillar rimmet:
Prescribe lethal doses of lyrical tranquilazers
Then inject the spirit of whatever anti-christ is

2006-03-10 20:14
Tack Jågurt, nice kritiko

Tackar restinpieces, kul att du tar ut favoritrader, rutinerat!

amyndra, Tackar ödmjukast!


Kul med 66% brudar som kollar in mina texter, jag är fan pimpig!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-10 20:19
Brukar ibland kolla någon text som ligger och dammar.
Intrycket blir oftast jahapp, så kan det gå... och så klickar jag mig ur och känner att jag förlorat nån minut i mitt liv men så händer det ibland, bara ibland att man läser en text som inte bara duger, den är i princip superb.
Nästan så att man vill höra en audio på den.
Thats so 97<br> Le Life Quiet<br> ---Input Moustache Here---

2006-03-10 21:00
Bet ya 5 bucks you can´t flow that

2006-03-10 21:31
Skitsnyggt. Rå attityd. Det bästa är att du liksom satsar stenhårt i texten, höjer dig själv på ett maktlystet sätt. Skönt.
Låt oss nu höra lite av dig efterhand...
Hälsningar från Finland:
www.johankvarnstrom.com

2006-03-10 21:51
Som textskrivare är du grym som person förtjäna du nåra spottloskor i ansiktet
Robin (G_Lee)

2006-03-11 14:02
Jättekul att höra Baboso!

Tack crew, I'm beyond being the best ;D

G_Lee, okidoki!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-11 14:47
Säger bara God Damn, skittight, grym attityd hela texten egenom. Det här e en av de bästa engelska texter jag har läst här.

Build pyramids out of sand along the aisles
To flip a verse and then outlaw the triangles

Sitter fint i munnen!

Prescribe lethal doses of lyrical tranquilazers
Then inject the spirit of whatever anti-christ is

Så jävla snyggt!

I find diamonds in the rough and turn them into the best
You don't believe me; take a look at Komik and spex

Ingivelse av respekt? Haha, attityd, så känner jag iaf!

Inledningen var också skitgrym, Big Up!
I just said so...

2006-03-12 14:00
Tack Naz, nice kritik!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-14 10:55
Been tiptoeing over topics for days and ages
Turning pages to vapors and saints to satan

- Hehe, chä.

Gillar din attityd, men för min skull får du gärna tona ner lyriken i metaforform och bara sparka in folks skallar lite ibland ;D

Men det e snyggt, no diggidy

2006-03-14 18:41
Tack Kammelsson!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-14 20:16
well H, din attityd har det aldrig varit något fel på, inte nu heller. men bra e de :)
jag gillar det relativt lätta språket och hur du blandar in lite äldre texter, eller åtminstone ger referenser till dom. introt är skönt, lite spoken känsla får jag av det. resten är i princip redan sagt.

I'm a lyrical phenom, pen or mic - fuck growing older
King of the mountain with Yasmines hand on my shoulder


numero uno.
Close your eyes, Just feel and realize, it is real and not a dream, I'm in you and you're in me.

2006-03-15 18:58
Taaack Saara =) That's my style bump bump bump bump
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-17 18:36
up
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101
Producent

2006-03-17 22:56
Hwarang...du är riktigt grym...Vill du battla på msn eller nåt som lyricist...Vill bara testa mina skills
Hör av dig till GB'n
Peace
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA

2006-03-19 13:20
Tack confident, visa vad du kan med vanliga texter innan du börjar utmana de bättre i detta forum^
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-20 14:15
Tack Shane!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-24 20:38
Grym tight tezt Hwarang men vem är yasmine ??
och Build pyramids out of sand along the aisles fattar inte denna heller om du kan förklara efterom aisle är ju mittgången i kyrkan och vadå bygga pyramider av sand kan du förklara den ??


Ursäkta kanske bara jag som är trög men du får gärna förklara:D

peejs
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-03-29 10:02
Build pyramids out of sand along the aisles
To flip a verse and then outlaw the triangles

Bygg pyramider utav sand längs mittgångarna
För att skriva en vers och sen förbjuda trianglarna.

Handlar om allt man kan göra med pennan och fantasin. Tänk på pyramidernas form. 4 trianglar. Duh ;D

Tack för kritiken!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-30 13:53
up in this Ima uppa
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2006-03-31 02:30
ahhh nog fan är du 100 ggr smartare än mig du Hwarang för det där hjorde iten mig smartare hahahaha aja schyyst text tycker jag iaf och vem fan e Yasmine ??


upp
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-04-06 15:58
Tack äpple!
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101