I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Pigeon - My letter for freedom...

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2005-09-27 00:42

Pigeon - My letter for freedom...

Played tema?... kanske.. still, fick lust att skriva detta, drop som feedback boys n' girls...



Hey, my name is David, ever heard the name?
I’m the guy who always seem to bring earth to shame
It hurts to say, but I know it’s the truth
Cuz I always walk on my knees with a broken tooth
You don’t understand! I’m the most dedicated
but on the sideline, tied with a rubber band
And I start running, and when I step in the game
I get dragged back, and left in the same
Position, yet again… I can’t bite it off
And when I scream for help, it’s like I’m hiding, dawg
But every time I do something real bad
It’s like I’m glowing, showing all I’ve done in my past

But why? I’m just trying to be
Just like you and quit crying to sleep
And cry in my dreams, Will I be finding my peace?!?!
Will I be smiling in sleep?! That’s how I’d like it to be!!

No matter how hard I try, how hard I fight
It’s still hard to shine, when I got no light…
And I’m seeking to find it, but I don’t know where to look
Cuz it’s all the same, when I’ve already read the book

I’ve tried different styles, and I’ve followed fashion
I’ve tried loving, but I got no passion
Cause you all stole that, I can’t even look in the mirror
Cause all I see is an ugly face, lost in a blizzard
I’m freezing... will someone get me a jacket?!
I beg you; could you at least lend me a blanket?

But frankly, my knees are real tired as of now
And well, my teeth’s lying on the ground
I want my cries to stop, I want to climb the top
My fights are fought, now my time is up
I’ve realized I’ve come as far as I can
so choke me with the rubber band as hard as you can…

I’m going to find my freedom, finally
somewhere, where I can breathe and fly in peace



2005-09-27 01:59
hehe njae.. en del.. kanske 30-40 texter =)

thanks!

2005-09-28 12:39
upp

2005-09-29 00:09
okej, ja skiter väl i om du kan skriva en bättre.. va fan har det med saken och göra?

2005-09-29 00:10
och nej, som ja skrev i början av tråden så e det inget speciellt.. played tema som fan.. men fick ändå lust att skriva

2005-09-29 16:51
haha, ja inte tål dålig kritik? jo det gör jag faktiskt.. men ja skiter i om du skriver bättre.. det har inget med saken att göra... skriv istället varför...

2005-09-29 17:58
texten var ok. vissa delar var dope, vissa delar var lite so-so.

And I start running, and when I step in the game
I get dragged back, and left in the same
Position, yet again… I can’t bite it off
And when I scream for help, it’s like I’m hiding, dawg
But every time I do something real bad
It’s like I’m glowing, showing all I’ve done in my past

-den delen fick jag att flyta tjockt. nice!

No matter how hard I try, how hard I fight
It’s still hard to shine, when I got no light…
And I’m seeking to find it, but I don’t know where to look
Cuz it’s all the same, when I’ve already read the book

I’ve tried different styles, and I’ve followed fashion
I’ve tried loving, but I got no passion

-it wasnt the best lyrical shit. men det var känslosamt och jag gillade det.

Cause you all stole that, I can’t even look in the mirror
Cause all I see is an ugly face, lost in a blizzard

-de raderna var bra but with one exception. lost in a blizzard känns lite out of place.

anyways texten var bra. hade sina ups and downs men youre showin progress!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2005-09-29 18:12
aight thanks! jo, ska nog slipa på den lite till (A) sen reccar jag nog =)...

up up up

2005-09-29 22:24
aa du..denna va fan bra...du skickade typ frsta stycket på msn för ett tag sen typ..fast den är bra...



gillade verkligen
No matter how hard I try, how hard I fight
It’s still hard to shine, when I got no light…
ja tkte den beskriver sej självt..:D
hahaha

2005-09-29 22:33
thanks larf... appreciate it län

2005-09-29 22:55
fan ja mena såklart att ja tyckte att den beskrev sej själv...fan Svenskamiss....:D....käjp i1 app
hahaha

2005-09-29 22:55
hehehe :P thanks tho!