I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

2005-09-17 17:37

Love me!!!!

Love me in the Springtime, when all is green and new, Love me in the Summer, when the sky is so blue...
Love me in the Autumn, when the leaves are turning brown, Love me in the Winter, when the snow is falling down..
Love me in the sunset, the light is blazing red, Love me in the night, when we laying in our bed......
Love me in eternity until our life is through, Love me in heaven , for I'll be lovin' you!

I thought love, was just a mirage of the mind, it's an illusion, impossible to find
For you I would climb, up the highest peak,Swim the deepest ocean, For the love i always seek
For you I would cross,The rivers most wide, Walk the hottest desert , To have you by my side
I promise to give you, all I have to give, I'll do anything for you, as long as I live

Love me in the Springtime, when all is green and new, Love me in the Summer, when the sky is oh so blue...
Love me in the Autumn, when the leaves are turning brown, Love me in the Winter, when the snow is falling down..
Love me in the sunset, the light is blazing red, Love me in the night, when we laying in our bed......
Love me in eternity until our life is through, Love me in heaven , for I'll be lovin' you!

Babe you should know, how beautiful u are, coz even on the darkest night, u are my brighest star....
I asked god for true love, he gave me that too, I asked for and angel , and than he gave me you........
I lie on the ground, and stare into the space ,the stars starts to move ,into shapes of your face...
You say "close your eyes","tell me what you see", I see only two people just you and me....

Love me in the Springtime, when all is green and new, Love me in the Summer, when the sky is oh so blue...

Why do I love you? I start to think and smile, coz the list of word, would run on for miles......
I love the way you look at me, Your eyes so bright and blue, I love the way you kiss me, Your lips so soft and smooth.

Your eyes were so gentle, your smile was so true, When you first held my hand, yeah than I just knew.....

saw ya name in the sand, but it washed it away. I wrote ya name in my heart, and forever it will stay.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination