I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Testin testin

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2005-07-13 00:14

Testin testin

Crusade invades evade painless brainless
veins in my head that makes the reteric shifty n crafty
adolescents enterin with crazy reverbs splittin tapestry
killin sweepstakes attackin crossfadaz who r soft like baby femur
Definin this thru excellence by writtin proffessional lyrics like a prophet preachin sick underground topics from politics
to slicin whoa hostages who profits in my way like palm springs
Then clear off a rhyme draw startin to question my self if the Gods in heaven above hear my shouts n forgive me cause I´m wastin lines degeneratin easily like I was havin verbal diahreas
Rewindin back times of spittin colder prematurely like Ultra violent on some eyes of beholder bullshit tracks screamin my lungs out n still nobody understands my word´s strength
But I´m still pushin n slippin my vocabs of science dripped in blood rebuildin my evil past sometimes frownin ignorance n intellegence poppin sudafeds zoomin with sesastions of mindspace ebaums from totally different places picturin war footages of Idi Amin fuckin the gay hittler behinde explorin infraredscreens for dead innocent screams fuck it,back to
Tamin the game maintaining the motivation but still sound the same vaguely thru my mental oxygen that I breath in at nite pavin lyrical ways that my empire keeps towerin the missions
From a fifth dimension While cats in here r still on third invasions

www.myspace.com/gerock
new track "7days of the week"