I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Lifestory ptII

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

2005-06-11 16:21

Lifestory ptII

Ok, well let's take it up a notch

Criticised and stabbed in the back is how I feel
and I couldn't believe what I heard when recieved that phonecall. Felt deceived when he said I'm not good enough , life is tough but your not ready for the assignment . What's the problem? That's private .
I've been struggling real hard, making an effort and it's all worthless?
Ok, well worthless is how I feel.
I was so happy longing for the future . Turned to be torture when it seemed to be bright and my life was taking a change . Stabbed in the back while you strangled me with a chain . It left me feeling only agony and pain . It's a wonder I reamin sain .
Meditated for a while and couldn't let go off the disappointment . I'm not good enough? Anointed , everything I do ain't good enough.
Strange, yes this situation truly caught me offguard .
What shall I do? Retard hard ?
Stand on the side quietly or stand up for my personal right ? Stand up, get up, don't give up the fight .
A hundred thoughts went through my mind and it all seemed pointless, experience stress cause the humankind is comfortable and doesnt need to change .
It's out of my range . Whatever I can deliver aint really necessary
Temporary? Nah, Thats how I felt my whole life.
Uneeded. Unseen. Unfeeld.
Lookin for the right direction, I need the right protection that covers me with it's shield .

And so was the word spoken...

Who's trippin, me or you? after this battle can you tell who is who?