I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

why - it's all about self-confidence

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2005-02-02 14:53

why - it's all about self-confidence

ok, det här är min första text, den e inte klar än ska fixa ref och minst en vers till men iaf.. Så ge mig gärna mycket kritik så jag kan utvecklas.


Here I'm sitting isolated in my room.
it's cold and dark, this is my own tomb.
everything feels unreal just like I'm in a bad dream.
nothing is how it should be, or at least what it's seems.
I start to hallucinate and the room twists around
I hear voices in my head and all kind of strange sounds.
I don't know for how long my head can think 'bout these clues.
and it's getting harder and harder to control all my issues.
but I got to keep on struggling for better days
cause they will come, I just have to choose right path and walk the right ways.
and for now I have to turn around and walk back
cause this direction brings me further down in the crack.
but I'm also gonna need a helping hand
and who's strong enough to reach out and be that man?
who's man enough to pull me up and say:
you're gonna make it, you just need to get away today.
a man walks up to me, and starts to talk to me,
that's my guardin angel i guess, he looks at me, and then he says.
just look at that guy, he's strong and independent.
that's just what you need to become my friend.
it's all about getting yourself some self-confidence
and in some situations it could even be your best defence.
so stand up tall and straight up your spine,
open your eyes, smile and everything will be fine.
just look at me, for me everything is sunshine.
I've got it all in my hands, the world is mine.

vågar du köra på mig igen då fitta?

2005-02-02 17:23
Jodaå! Den var aight för att vara första!
Ser mkt potential, det du ska förbättra är flytet först o främst..
Sedan kan du byta rimschema lite då o då o fila lite extra på rimmen..

I don't know for how long my head can think 'bout these clues.
and it's getting harder and harder to control all my issues.

-Denna var nice!

Keep it up!
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

2005-02-02 22:33
tacktack.
komik kan du förklara lite djupare vad du menar med att förbättra flytet. eller mer ge tips på hur jag ska förbättra det. e som sagt väldigt ny på de här..
vågar du köra på mig igen då fitta?

2005-02-02 22:41
Ja, du kan försökta jämna till raderna lite grann så det är lite enklare o läsa o följa upp..
Testa också o kör lite multies, utmana dig själv=)

Checka min senaste
I'm Superman! King fucking Kong! I can pick you up and throw you a million miles. I'm number one. Number fucking one. I'm number one. Number fucking one. Number one! Number one! Number one!

2005-02-07 12:26
upp.
kom igen nu. help me out. mer tips och kritik från folk!
vågar du köra på mig igen då fitta?