I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Tror att många känner igen sig...

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2005-01-17 21:25

Tror att många känner igen sig...

... kärlek och svartsjuka är en bitch. I wish I was Sartre...


If you gave me the chance, I would kill all intrigues/
I would tear down your walls that were built under siege/
drilled under me, you havent been free of a burden/
since met me but it would be better without me in this world and/
believe when I say, we will never lose the friction/
and all the cliches I throw you only proves the fiction/
that I try to obey, try to fight it today/
I will never admit it, that's why I write this in shame/
I will never be able to loosen the leash/
so please leave the dream that fools only preach/
I've done my best, but yet left you disappointed/
Try to tell you I Love You, but lately I've tried to avoid it/
You are the person closer to me than anyone else/
But the only relation I'll ever manage is if I marry myself/
So leave before it breaks you or start to damage your health/
Cause depression only resembles me, so bury and never remember me.../


Konstruktiv kritik tack...


2005-01-18 19:53
Tackar! Någon mer?

2005-01-18 21:19
I would tear down your walls that were built under siege/
-Tungt.
and all the cliches I throw you only proves the fiction/
-Tungt.
Cause depression only resembles me, so bury and never remember me.../
-Jäkligt tungt.

Det fanns ingen säkerhet i texten, men det kommer med tiden. Du lyckas däremot formulera dig väldigt bra och nära. Tror det finns mycket talang att utveckla här.

Du får ett B för texten. Men som sagt. Tungt och nära men kan utvecklas och förbättras.

Peace.
Me? What? naw, I'm the kid closing curtains<br> Perfect? No, I'm a brew slamming guy with a purpose<br>http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w=110101

2005-01-19 00:31
Tackar!

Ingen säkerhet? Utveckla gärna...

Är för övrigt långt ifrån min första text. Hade tidigare en användare här, men glömde lösenordet så :P

Mer?