I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Tabo - 20 lines.

Vår Hiphop - Lyricism

   

2004-11-23 23:32

Tabo - 20 lines.

I write some kind of declaration of something, and you all exclaim "it's breaking"-
when finally you see the destruction of this world is in the making-
I try to cope with hopelessness and depressed thoughts-
bracing myself for the blow of impact while building arks-
aspiring to divert myself from others, and do better-
but all I amount to is scribbling down and playing with dead letters-
forming empty phrases outta long gone words-
with a voice so sick and tired of this soulles cold world-
clearing my throat, gettting ready to speak-
trying to grasp this ignorance with humble inquiries-
humankind has got this perverted paradoxical feeling-
a need for both good and bad, a god and a devil to believe in-
excluding that theory I implode in an paroxysm of maddening laughter-
knowing I'm the Divine and Disastrous capital D of Disaster-
the book entitled "World" is at the end of the last chapter,
better turn a blank page-
I'm performing this poetry just to see your blank face-
I know you could never interpet the hieroglyfs of this lyrical writ-
the wielder of the pen is sharing his cynical wit-
a clean parchment, a quill, a couple drops ink-
my inspiration and myself are ready to link-

Holla for a dolla

2004-11-25 18:39
Up.
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-25 21:11
tack tack.
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-28 17:46
Upp upp....
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-29 12:41
Men upp, ge mig respons!
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-29 14:04
Jag SKA vara överst.
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-29 15:29
Varför är det så att det aldrig är någon som läser mina grejer?
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-29 18:02
UPP UPP!!!!
Holla for a dolla

2004-11-29 20:23
detta va bra, jag gillar engelska texter =) spela in vettja så blir det gutt skaru se
tyvärr e jag inte en höjdare på att ge konstruktiv kritik,speciellt när jag tycker texten e bra rakt igenom.. :p

så ge han kritik nu folks! =)
här får du lite kärlek

2004-12-04 20:14
Ni är allt för vänliga. :p
Holla for a dolla

2004-12-31 18:50
"My crew is all-stars, while your's is more like white dworfs"

DnH laying the lyrics.

Grym rad.
Holla for a dolla

2005-01-12 15:06
Jag bluffar. Ingen respons.
Holla for a dolla

2005-02-05 07:49
Men men , länge sen . Någon rappare skrev , ett litet brev . Dopa rader , jag får spader . Ge mig kritik , eller bli ett lik.
Holla for a dolla