I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Hei My Brotherz And Sisterz! Part 1! More To Come! 5 - 2 B 1!

Vår Hiphop - Breaking

2009-02-05 13:15

Hei My Brotherz And Sisterz! Part 1! More To Come! 5 - 2 B 1!

Hei My Brotherz And Sisterz!

Thiz Iz The First Official Info.On:

The International UrbanArtz Festival Goin´ Of In May The 29/05-09 - 30/5-09 Malmoe!

Me and 5 other instigators have been working on the first International UrbanArtz Festival In Malmoe Sweden for the past 6 months and before that a year of fund raising. Now i´m proud to announce some confirmed,scheduled and rightheous facts:
But before i do that.. ;)

The fesivals concept is to shed light and recognition to and on,all the UrbanArtz xpressions and their crafts. The main focus is on Hip Hop Culture and all of it´z 5 elementz such as.
Djíng/Turntableizm - Rapping/EmCeeíng - StreetDance/Breaking - Graff./Writing And Knowledge! We will be doin´ this by the help of: Panelz,Seminarz,WorkShopz,Hands On Approach,Visual Education,Audio Education And By Pressence Of Self! Then ofcourse 5-6 people can´t do all of this alone. ;) So we made 4 small groups each with one of these elements as their specialty.

Graff./Writing: Pärra "RUSKIG" Andersson. (Writer And StreetArtist Since The Middle Of The 1980´s. Hailing Out Of Sweden)

Rapping/EmCeeíng: "J-Ro". (Rapper And Producer SoloArtist Aswell As A Member Of The Infamous "ALKAHOLIKZ" Since The Late 1980´s. Hailing Out Of The U.S.A.)

StreetDance/Breaking: Break-Boy "LIFE". B-Boy And Hip Hop Cultural Activizt Since The Beginning Of The 1990´s. Also Co.Founder Of The "CONCRETE-KINGZ 19CK99 "CONCRETE-KWEENZ" - Founder Of "THE ROCK SQUAD" 20TRS07 And A Proud Member Of The "UNIVERSAL ZULU NATION". Hailing Out Of Denmark/Sweden.)

Djíng/Turntableizm: Is Shared By "J-RO" And "LIFE" (Due To Natural Circumstancez. There Is No Dance Or Rapping/EmCeeíng WithOut The Wheelz Of Steel!)

Knowledge: We Will Create Together Through: Peace,Love,Unity And Having Fun!

"Concrete-Kingz".19CK99."Concrete-Kweenz"
19UZN73 - Holland Chapter/San Diego Chapter
5:1 ZULUS - Skandanavia