I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

HarmoniC - Artists Name rap (50 st)

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

Lyricist

2011-11-07 18:50

HarmoniC - Artists Name rap (50 st)

I got a new method man so we got nothing in common spit my lines i got my strongest arm steady and feel ready to flow my tech’s been the same since i was nine years old yo, now Its my time to shine, in school in gym class people call me a heroe because i dont feel fear just like fearow mearow up in the zero zero they also call me lil flip cus i flip sydeways, hell you know im not shy mane and i own you in the game just like Dwayne the Rock Johnnson from walking tall (he can easily throw Paul into a wall…) I’m Up in this new city called spoud let my songs rock just like…Wow i have to take a lil bow and rest on the scene is clean but you wont see me cus im way outasight im aggresive like a pitbull and i wont loose my grip people even call me mikey ironfists rumurs are…that i’ve killed a priest? People always told me im obese in kindergarden my nickname even was B.I.G. but i know that im not fat yo! No big pun intended but im not even your friend man i will slayne you with D,s 12 insane poetries cus i will not let the game kill me you feel me? We started of with 50 cents now me And Dre got a lot more than 3000 dollars man cuz were the Ace’s the masters us you will never catch hah cus it’ll come right back at ya. This shit is not eazy you see but, me and E Gilmoe’ then lil murda and way too high see people say im chilly people say im cool people say that im icy like a ice cube, Time to drag the dr mask on because here im known as the hood surgeon im the new phenomenon im so fenomenal i drive dragster at the autoban and man i shine like the sun when i party with C-Cal oh im a dope boy not like Soulja Boy Jay-Z (You see) the difference is i sell classified ads 2-Pac rest in Peace but i rather have a Six back as the
exhibit robberer from cell block c Please buy my new CD peace out ill own you in your own game all on respect for P Mastah P Papa Dee n P-Diddy ill just take a steaknife and Chris Brown your asses told ya it’ll come right back at ya i got a lot of connections at the westside ill see ya at the FlipSyde Boom! There goes reality cabom thats that fatality but not immortality because my technique is way too artificial because of my psychopatchic personality

Artister nämnda i låten: Method Man, Common, Strong Arm Steady, Tech N9ne, Gym Class Heroes, Fear Mearow, Z-Ro, Lil’ Flip, Flipsyde, Shyne Mane, The Game, Paul Wall, City Spoud, Lil Bow Wow, Outasight, Pitbull, Killah Priest, The Notorious B.I.G, Fat Joe, Big Pun, Slayne, D-12, Insane Poetries, 50 Cent, Andre 3000/Dr. Dre, Dollar Man, Mastah Ace, Eazy-E, Lil’ Murda, Hi-C, Ice Cube, Drag-On, Hood Surgeon, C-Cal, Dope Boy, Soulja Boy, Jay-Z, Classified, 2-Pac, Xzibit, Cell Block C, Mastah P ,Papa Dee, P-Diddy, Steaknife, Chris Brown, Westside Connections, Immortal Technique

Kan ha glömt att nämna nån av artisterna som fanns med i texten men jag orkar seriöst inte börja leta efter alla namn igen så ni får nöja er med det här :)

(Inlägget ändrat av HarmoniC 2011-11-07 18:50:22)

Where's my sandwich? Oh There's my sandwich! i got a blind date with destiny like any average joe