egg vs sedero 4(16? :S) engelska sederosImma stick to you like chankles im to big for u to handleComparing with you and me is like comparin' a blaze to a candleI got an ill temper I burn more muthafuckas than a clan memberCause my style is vicious I make your punchlines look redicolousIm a scary figure I'll grab the mic and choke u with it whiggaU cant take me down im like Biggie but biggerIm on the 4th bar and you get fucked more than an asian pornstarCause im better than u by far your style is played out like a vcrIm ill with my skill I'll put u in a casket cause im a straight up menaceImma smack u more than a racket does to a ball during a game of tenisMy mind stays razor sharp like a shank a win for me is safe as bankCause I dismantle my opponents piece by piece like car componentsDont mistake me for a mechanic I'll melt u down like a piece of plasticMy punchlines are fantastic I take this more seriously than a muslim fanaticbut lets not get religious even though its sundayU can spit 100 bars I dont care cause I'll still have it my wayeggA real target you're actually none, in this rap game im the one runnin ´em homerunsWhile you heatin' the bench with colored watergunsThe shit i drop in a second ressembling onehundred shots from gattlin´ gun´s ya doneit's not a surprise that im coming out as the number onewhen you fagget´ skill level is none I freestyle better than anyoneall you doin´is kneein´n´beein someones bitchin´blowgunya gonna visit the graveyard it's the endrun ya aint comin´far ya wouldn't even win if It was a staged war I'd be´illin´it like the whitey in Die HardI sneeze out harder raps causing the sun to ignite knockin´ you out with one fartKeepin´it alive, at the parties you're fagget´s are leavin´ gettin´death mark´dYour low ass raps aint got any feelin´I haven't started to rap yet, this is just the sound of my breathingIm a killin´whirlwind destroyin´through verbally illin´mankind´s with a rap´s masteramind you rap like you're fuckin' snowblindYa should've resigned when you had the chance, why even try when obviously you don't advanceit aint a romance im cuttin´ you open like a lance you start chokin and hopin´that it gonna end, you pretend you aint anyone ones boyfriend