Man, I don't get this shit callin' ME faggot while yo self's fucking assholes damn, get out of your wardrobe, steppin' in with a sweet flow cheap show, chip chop, cuttin' you homo, I'm dope fo' sho I'm beyond control, man you're of the show hiphop, God no, yo only want my dong Yea, this's hardcore, from the top to my thoes you want row cuz you can't get hoes I suppose you want beef, man let it grow yo see, ama holy one, you see my halo? fake tho, cuz I'll pop you head off best of Fuzz and Pillow, like no ones show of like pros, kickin' ass with you "little joe" yo yo yo crying flows, like I'm rappin' flows Laughing at tho's like you, get in the front yo big warrior Shit, stop playing around at whoa yo mo fo best of 5
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.