whoa bestämmer the champ
Oki, fick bara ett mail av Flipparen att han ville battle och dissa mig, skumt men ja.. Så han bad whoa bestämma vem av oss som ägde den andre.. Här kommer hans diss och mitt svar:
Flipparen: this goes out too medz and medz only fuck you bitch i go on you with my 9 allredy fucked your mom i do it all the time// try to diss me back man i dont even break a sweat// break you down and kill you vocabulary i aint even done yet// slice up your body and eats you up at breakfast// dont diss me cause i cant spell i alredy know that// hunting you down with my baseball bat// i know your style homeboy computernerd and very fat// haha im from the suburb flemingsberg is where u find me at// u dont even have the balls to come out here dude i see how you shake// u aint nothing man ur fake// i cant rhyme no more meet me one on one bitch fuck you and your family! Ok, här är mitt svar på den:
medz: Ok, well, that was one fucked up diss you pulled like that FJORTIS you are, you've just been fooled My mom has nottin to do with this beef-o-mine so leave her alone, she died when I was nine I know you don't break a sweat, when I diss you cuz you is shivering like that bitch you are, yeah you and you eat me up, even thou I'm fat? dude, not even I would do that flemmingsberg huh, well that just figures never been there, but still give ya'll my middle fingers yeah I flip off flipparen, that fuckin flop I wrote shit, when you were still hooked on that song: "Mmmm-bop"faggot ok I just crossed the line, sorry all you gays didn't mean to diss you too, oki well anyways back to the topic, my nemesis no not your lil'sis, this is just your diss i don't bring in the family, this shit's between us so jump off a cliff, or in front of a bus why you huntin me down with a baseball bat you sure you need it, cuz like you said, I'm fat.. sorry faggot I forgot, this is not 'bout me, it's 'bout you so I end this diss, with an honest, FUCK YOU TOO! anyways, hoppas jag får ngt svar och får
flipper att flytta till denna tråd ist..
anywho, take care.. // medz
(Inlägget ändrat av Killerzteve 2009-12-12 20:43:46)
..::picture me rollin::..
1-0 till medz lätt
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
2 - 0 till medz
One puff, Two Puffs i know Teraq goin' nuts som vanligt
Med biggie och pac phat flowar med Bob Marley
Myspace: In memory of teraq
Här är svaret, och killen till och med ber om ursäkt för sin diss..
Bra där ;)
yo okey look medz im sorry about your mom// but that dosent mean that i'm gonna keep it calm// and that little diss you just pulled out// bitch i dont even understud what it was about// was it a diss to me or to you// man you talked that you were fat so i dont have a clue// and medz my man youre a shame no doubt// its time to take your tounge out of youre boyfriends mouth// cause now you got to look out// i've been playing so far but now its for real// never been crused under a wheel? uh well now u know how it feels// well iguess thats it for now// until you comees up with another diss with wack ass rhymes Mitt svar, oki, jag tycker själv det sög..
Flippe-ti-flop, hippe-ti-hopt, across the interstate better pray to God, that someone run HER over before it is to late shit, to late, she made it, fuck, what to do I guess I'll just have to murder you And sell you at McDonalds, as "McRibs with stu" Damn, my rhymin is bad, this is just sad don't have the energy, nor the stamina I'll leave you with this: SÅ SUG MIN DA! That was it, this is all, can't take it no more Flipparen, fuck you, and to the rest: SKÅLAnyways, jag GER dig den ronden Flipparen, så du inte går hem HELT tomhänt..
Enjoy ;)
..::picture me rollin::..
v; rond 1, går till medz v; rond 2, går till flipparen
Trasig lampa
tack tack PauseStop ;)
..::picture me rollin::..
V: rond 1 medz v: rond 2 flipparen
En bit av allt och inget
Senaste dissen från Flopparen, ja menar Flipparen..
Flipparen: medz man..du aer fett keff! you twenty eight years in age, dont you understand you are a kid in a grown mans body, you dont understand when I make a move you will understand backwards, Stand you Under There's no Wonder unlike Stewie, but you can't simply see me I am inhuman, my own kids tell me I am a cruel man Because I dont give a shit about you Stan Even if you wait in line for hours and say you my biggest fan I do it so easy I know you are impressed Does this storyline stick together if I put you to rest? Give it your best, bring all your over-aged friends with you I will beat you NYPD blue till I force the bitch in you, outside of you Dont you know that your +Skillz+ are not +Mad+ anymore? You can get two lifetimes in hiphop and you would still sound as poor As ever before, you rock to softporn beats, claimin' hardcore But what could be the reason a school teacher acts so hard for? You couldn't win a battle over them kindergarden kids you babysittin' +The Game+ you play make my +Blood+ run cold Fold the track and cripple your ass with baseball bats so Crip-Walk on Along me there is nobody... Cause when I merc you, the police won't find no body! och mitt svar:
CumShotTissue: Dude I know I'm a kid in a grown mans body you gotta nurish the kid with in, buddy talkin bout me bringing a friend? didn't know we was gon' fight, but be sure, this is the end So you say my name is Stan look at ya "lyrics" boy, wonder who's obsessed with Eminem seriously, your claim for fame equals shame why you highlightin' Blood and The Game? you ain't neither, you's what we MEN call a dame your not just an asshole, you're to blame for the worlds bitgest disasteryou so fuck you, you bastard cool by the way that you bring you own kids in this diss but comon hun, I honestly think you's gon' piss on them Even if you don't think so, "EMINEM" I would give love to my kids, if I had any, that is ps. your bars makes no sense, like this:I will beat you NYPD blue till I force the bitch in you, outside of you I would break it down like this, if it was my diss:NYPD Blue style I'll kick ya ass, with my knuckle brass til I force the bitch in you, outside of you, buu hu huuu Bitch.. But that's just me and I know Everyone will crown me winner, you know and yeah before I sign out, and before I forgetps. you faded you know softporn beats, they are underestimated but I know they sound cool to you, they are X-rated and if you don't undestand what that is I suggest you go back to the top, and re-read my diss // medz
..::picture me rollin::..
v: r3: medz -------------------- r1: 4-0 till medz r2: 0-2 till flipparen r3: 1-0 till medz hm, whats upp with the + marks? =S (+blood+ +the game+)
En bit av allt och inget
ty, valentine.. :P
..::picture me rollin::..
hahahah fan nu ser jag att ja skickat in fel jävla låt i denna tråd *asg* Anyways.. Ska smälla in den rätta här snart.. *Asg*
..::picture me rollin::..
har ju suttit med fönster uppe för battle & cypher, Lyricism och denna tråd, därför det blev fel då ja posta.. haha..
..::picture me rollin::..