MisterKee Danke man! BazookaHoe My punchlines strike you from the right, right to the left One punch punctures your lungs n' you'll loose all breath My crew bunch of monkeys who'll beat ya' for dat last Chiquita My english sucks, so does my grammatics, it's Mos Def simple Mathematics The way the organized to execute lyrical tactis Carry into effect this actress and execute all you bastards Who cheer for Joe's Bazooka, fire one off n' it reminds me fireworks But my fire works, you burn, now that's what you call being hot Put us up in a fist fight n' lets see who comes out on top And you're girlfriend and me fuckin' doesnt even count (fuckin' cunt) I am startin' to believe in Jesus, every time I crucify you, you come back Although I do believe he couldn't walk on water, and Issue is the ocean You spit rhymes like a bitch, to much emotion What I would like to see is a lil' bit more devotion Let me be real for a minute, so take a minute to read it through This is what the bottom lines is about my feelings to you Your punchlines are shit, your mom is shit, your sister is shit Your dad is shit, your room is shit, your computer is shit Your english is shit, your skills are shit, your persona is shit Your delivery is really shit, your girl is shit, your car is shit Your bike is shit, your pasta bolognes is shit Your sister is shit, everything in your life is shit Everything about your life is shit Want to go with me... Lets meet in Battle & Cypher and I'll chop you into pieces like sushi!
I be around, just out of sight
HUH??? I don´t battle dead rappers. Each one of my verses deaded you. You´sa dead man talkin. Like I said, I grow weary with this lame. Someone send another vic my way. Toilet´s in da toilet. And I flushed him already!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Bazookahjoe DRYGT! Dead me in Battle & Cyphers....
I be around, just out of sight
vote bigissue ^_^ o det här e min diss, att jag ens pallar skriva, men gör världen en tjänst o släpp aldrig en skiva!
"Dead me in Battle & Cyphers...." ??? You BEEN deaded.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Bazookahjoe man.....sluta sega, sluta med talk the talk o gor mer walk the walk... you've not deaded me, only in your imagination... tell me (pussy) why you dont want to go and battle me in battle & cypher? I want to have a nice clean keystyle battle, murder you, let the people witness it and than you might shut up...you're afraid arent you? you know I am superior, that's why you claim to have deaded me but can't confront me mano o mano... remmm vem ska aldrig slaeppa en skiva? I be around, just out of sight Bazooka the looza! let me light your fire and fuze ya! without that hash you would be lonely like Akon, rrr-body uses ya' yur writin' so its not even readable, go to school, learn a thing or two - you're full of shit like overweight people - you got no style, I got no equal, the sequal - a show with meth n red and a third release of Tical 0: The Prequel - when you hear fire, duck down like bootcamp, your crew slammed - right in the head from my hammer, the lyrical slammer - wordplay that made 95 procent of the rappers obey - to each of the lines I say, so, down on your knees n' pray - beg for mercy, first watch me rape your girl, it does hurt me - but I have to make an example, for example - a dope emcee doesn't claim victory in advanced...
I be around, just out of sight
"I want to have a nice clean keystyle battle, murder you, let the people witness it and than you might shut up..." For the last time dumbass. I shitted on you with every verse so far. And "let people witness it" ??! They already been witnessing YOU, gettin creamed! Just face it. You´re NOT on my level. And like I said. Ownin you is too damn easy. And it´s gettin boring. All your bars are ehh..at best. I took you to school, and you failed the test!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Oh yeah. And since I´ve already proved who´s better (ME). There´s no need for me to ´confront you´, as you put it. I´ve done that. In every single verse that I threw at you.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
So if you're better, lets just go to Battle & Cyphers, than you can shit on me twice ;) Lets do this man...we go toe to toe, if you are better why not just take on my challenge? I just want people to vote and let the best man win! How can you refuse that, its as fair as it can be... look at all the advantages you have, I bite, my english sucks, I am a looser, I am a virgin, I am a looser, I am a virgin, my grammatics are terrible as my memory... So, with all that said, 16 bars each, 2 rounds!
I be around, just out of sight
"So if you're better, lets just go to Battle & Cyphers, than you can shit on me twice ;)" HUH?? I´ve already shitted on you more times than I care to remember. And: "look at all the advantages you have, I bite, my english sucks, I am a looser, I am a virgin, I am a looser, I am a virgin, my grammatics are terrible as my memory..." Answer: AGAIN. I´ve already shitted on you more times than I care to remember. And as far as me being better than you. I got nothing left to prove that hasn´t already been proven. I got the best of you a LOOOONG time ago. And after that I just kept flexin my skillz, and humouring ya lame ass. But like I said. I grow weary of you. *opens his hand and lets a little insect escape from it* :You´ve learned all you´re ever going to learn. Your free. Now hop along, and watch out for big birds".
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Bazookahjoe just admit you're afraid...you cant shit on me, I am just trying to make you go toe to toe....but its obvious you are afraid...little baby! how can you shit on me when I shit on you Sean P
I be around, just out of sight
Just read my last 3 posts again. Thoroughly. I´ve said all I need to say. Understand it or don´t. I really don´t care either way. You was never a match for me to begin with. And we HAVE already went toe-to-toe. Line for line, bar for bar, verse for verse. You´re NOT on my level. And this back and forth is gettin old. And it´s totally uninspireing to me. So, in the words of Ice cube: Get off my dick! And tell your bitch to come here. (no homo). Have yerself a nice summer, bitin ass hater fagget!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Bazookahjoe
And we HAVE already went toe-to-toe. Line for line, bar for bar, verse for verse. yes, but this time people shall be able to put their vote on whoever they think is better...I think people like you are afraid, you're the type who talks a good game but has no skills what so ever! No homo? just to say that is real gay itself, no homo, its like you're insecure or something!
You´re NOT on my level. And this back and forth is gettin old. Just accept the fucking challenge than, stop talking so much shit, lets proove once and for all who is the better emcee (you're just a rapper though). And end the story there. You cant say you deaded me when YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who thinks that way, its not like Obama went to McCain and said before the election started...
- Hey, McCain, I won! So just stop this debating!
- Hiphop is about battling and challenging eachother, and for you to NOT accept my challenge that makes me the Winner of us two! and you have to live with that fact, if you said to me (what I just said) I would reply with an "FUCK YOU LET'S SETTLE THIS SHIT"...But you dont, so I WIN you LOOSE!
I be around, just out of sight
BIG ISSUE vs. BAZOOKAH (too afraid to battle big issue in Battles & Cyphers, talk to much shit, just your avarage rapper) Da AVARAGE JOE, BIG ISSUE WINS WITH A LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDSLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!! Woho!
I be around, just out of sight
I don´t need a buncha dickriders to tell me what I already know. I´m the better rapper, hands down. I´ve proved it. And anyone disagreeing with that either don´t understand english very well, or they´re haters. And how can you win when you´ve already lost??? And I HAVE challenged you to beat me in battle. Several times. With every verse I dropped on you. And you got spanked. EVERY SINGLE TIME. And you said: "No homo? just to say that is real gay itself, no homo, its like you're insecure or something!" LOL. You´re SO gay, that you´re not even familiar with the term: No homo. It´s a heterosexual expression. And you´re such a pro buttmuncher that you never heard of it. lol. ´Fuck outta here, bi curious George! And the proof is still out there. Our verses are still on here. Plain for anyone to see for they damn self.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
well, again you talk about that no homo, you just keep repeating yourself.
I win this discussion, because you're afraid...so shut up talking so much...
and since you're so proud of no homo expression, I am very much familiar with it, you just didnt get what I said, I am on another intellectual level...
check this no homo education link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJnlPP7jm5s
I be around, just out of sight
Bazookahjoe Sluta lek tung, du e bara överviktig och färdig, Sjunker till bottnanas botten som titanic, Mina ord rullar bättre än ditt motionsband, Höjer min hand och redan då har du en blodig tand. Leker värsta amerikanskt gatubarn, Vad e så specielt med dig(?) din fucking pratkvarn. Du e inte dope och inte fet, Men FET är du fast de e ingen nyhet. Men e trött på sånna rikemansbarn som dig, Försöker få respekt bakom en display- Och ljuger om att dem ha knullat en tjej- Men de har skett ett fel, för du e fan gay. En Liten kuksugande michelingubbe, som har något allvarlig fel däruppe. Men ha d fint pallar fan inte mer, Har tryck ner dig som en tjock pygmeer. Peace
U all will look up to me n' pray. Cause' I gonna burn God's book. N' reborn u all on ONE singel day!.
LOL. I keep repeating myself becouse you´re insisting on NOT getting what I been tellin you, over and over. Now go bug someone else. Little grass hopper. And you ain´t won shit. I´ve sonned you so many times I got bored with it. I´m done with you.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
According to who you have "sonned me" so many times? You can't just get respect bc you feel like you want it, some things you got to earn. If 8 mile was recorded with BazookaHoe as Rabbits character the movie would end after the very first battle scene where Rabbit chokes! You're a sucker, you dont dare to challenge me, you have no balls! You're just full of shit and waisting my time, I won, you loose and life moves on! You are really irritating with not accepting the challenge, if I was you, I wouldn't either, I am far beyond you! I WON! I have proof, you not accepting the challenge, if you can battle me here than battle me in Battle & Cyphers, but you wont, bc you know you'll loose and you're afraid of what ppl will say, its an fact, simple pyschology...
I be around, just out of sight
BigIssue Du är ett jävla skämt, tror att du är bra på att rappa Vem fan har du skrämt? och alla dina rim får mig att skratta Ditt patetiska svin 25 år och hänger fortfarande här Om vi någonsin träffas så kommer du att springa, jag svär Har du inget liv du hänger ju här hela dagen, Bara titta på på honom det är inte troligt att han har någonsin brutit mot lagen Och på detta borde du inte svara, för att dissa mig skulle du inte klara Jag är en elit och gör jag någon miss så är det nog med flit Så sluta nu snacka skit
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
RealityCheck Fan du ser ut som ett litet barn som just blitt skrämt/ kanske t.o.m spräckt, nä skojja det låter för fräckt/ förhoppningsvist har ringmuskeln läkt/ jag kanske låter knäckt för mina rader är sjuka, inge djupa/ folk ber mig o sluta, men lilla Check, håll käfft/ sluta tjuta innan jag gör dig illa/ du börjar kuta/ jag kapar dina ben/ använder dom som antenner så jag kan kolla på efterlyst på tv3!/
RoppanHiphop Vi alla ber en bön att denna kille aldrig släpper en skiva För att du är så kass du borde sluta skriva Att du skulle skrämma mig det händer bara i din fantasi Allt du skriver är ju bara ren idioti Om någon säger att du är bra är det helt säkert ironi Din iq ligger runt noll, och dina patetiska rim visar ju bara att du inte har någon koll Ja jag enkelrimmar för du är inte värd mer Sista raden jag lägger för jag pallar med fler
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
RealityCheck remm skrev för circus 6 dagar sen."o det här e min diss, att jag ens pallar skriva, men gör världen en tjänst o släpp aldrig en skiva!"
you are not a rapper, you'r an asshole cuz you only drop shit!
RealityCheck
Ditt patetiska svin 25 år och hänger fortfarande här I am from back in da day when Whoa had hiphop skills
I am here to kill you and resurrect it, you're just a kid
That 25 year old punchline don't feel shit...let's begin...
I grab the mic and fuck you up ya' cunt face
I am a killer you just can't face
I sneak upon rappers in their sleep
I stab them once, and put them to sleep
I went to Deep like Havoc and P
I wanted to pee on Professor P but he pee on himself
When he heard Big Issue is up next
Can't get no help, a pussy is what you was born
Spittin' nonsense in freestyles with no sense
You'll R.I.P. after I rip your body parts apart, bitch!
If my words are weapons, I can't empty the clip
I will keep comin' (cumin') like a pornstar
I will keep fuckin' in a stolen posh car
I will grab your girls tits in the nightclub
Than puttin' my knuckles to work like Brad Pitt in Fight Club
You don't do it cause you are a +Pitt+ in a Gay club
Rappers like to own more jewelery than Goldiggers
and wear more fake ones than Mr. T
Guess between us you ain't a real G
Bazookah type rapper livin' in a dream
Havin' a dreams means a whole lot
You need to first earn respect on the block
You're the type I smack down and steal ya' parkin' lot
I be around, just out of sight
BigIssue Fucking bitch you come here thinking you are tough/ Gonna make you suffer till your rough/ Kick you in the gut, yea go hide behind your pussy crew, slut/ Thinking you got any respect, it's a lie coz you ain't no thug/ Whore haven't ever sold any drugs, gonna bust you up with a slug/ Pray to god however much you want, cuz saving you is something you should know that he can't/ My lyrics is just pure facts, I got every bit of talent in this that you lack/ You lyrics won't rattle me a bit, Gonna realease another hit/ I make you shiver in fear/ I am telling the truth, now to make you die/ Yea you should try to fly, whole europe tells you to flee/ While I laugh at your panic with insane glee/ Try to beat me this time, you won't live to see the next sunrise/ Ain't coming as a suprise, rather as something expected/ Making your own crew members commit treason/ This ain't your season, so go fuck yourself/ Because you suck big cock, yea come here I am gonna show you a trick/ I am really sick/
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Reality Ha-ha, yeah, well for starters you suck - only shit you spittin' is fillers and such// Only battle you'd have chance against is from a dying duck, cluck cluck and you're struck, chokin on lines and it aint bad luck, ill ram your face like a flying truck// Say whatever you want man, I dont give a flyin' fuck!// These bars will be more than enough, your paintin' out a imagine of yours - but it's a bluff! You aint rough, stop actin G, you're as tough as Travolta from Grease!
egg You just spew out a whole diss of bullshit Telling me that I suck well I guess since you dissed me you are the one outta luck Yeah talk is cheap, but now it is time for you to reap what you sow I'll blow your fucking head off your shoulders Your rhymes just moves air while mine moves solid boulders Your Brain capacity seems to be extremely low We'll see how far this will go I ain't gotta be fair and give you a chance but it isn't like I really care You should get on your knees and beg for forgiveness while there is forgiveness to get If i am Travolta then you are Dileva and most likely gay Not that it matters what you say
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Reality That shit was skinny, you movin' boulders? Man, you can barely see your shoulders! Lackin' fat, smellin' cat probably just a little spoil' ass brat! Stop actin' rizzly, you aint but im a grizzly, ill tear you apart send your moma a chart, of the scheduel of me killin you, this is just the fourth part, pure flow art Im the king you wouldnt even fit the roll for the queen, I mean, just come back when you're eighteen// You're unseen, still dressin up for halloween, and us between, hittin' upp anotha spliff now, ya ´now I'mean?
egg I'am a true gangsta I do what I want to no matter the consequence// Seeing your icompetence, I became disgusted// You dissing me and I will destroy all the courage and confidence you mustered// I'll win no duobt in my mind, fuck with me and defeat is all you will find// Your fate won't be kind, I ain't no mr.nice guy and won't ever pretend to be// Broken more laws then you will ever see, and if you and your bitchy friends ever saw me you would flee// Life isn't easy, never gotten signed but if I ever got then I would probably make more cash then the snitch 50 cent// Hell bent on winning every single battle, simply slaughter all my enemies like cattle// Trying to make me sad and stop with the rap, good try but I gotta say that all your lines are straight out crap//
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
RealityCheck jag kickar lika hårt som folket i ufc du är patetisk, de är ingen som vet vem du e folk drunknar i mitt flyt medans du står där med liten kuk o är sne frågan är varför du skriver texter? man får ju knapra värktabletter du leker getto när de starkaste du tagit är halstabletter de här är ingen lek för småbarn så gitta - hej! whoa är ingen plats för en fitta som dig
Om du inte slutar snacka om ufc kommer det sluta med att du kryper hem med brutna ben Så wacka rappare här inne, cyphern - lås den ni skriver som ni vore påverkade - håll er till den andra tråden Realitycheck, your as bad as it's get, i'll take your fucking tooths out and I'll stab them in Egg he's 19, but by the judge of his rhyme scheme he might be lying about his age.
reality Haha yeah you're right on one part
I'll win no duobt in my mind Stop it fool, you're a disgrace for mankind!
Like
limp here you're all behind!
You all combined, in Venetians blinds, a life away from computer and e-thug only exists in your minds
Your rappin' aint even fittin', all I see is a couple of bitches n' I spit 'em
I sense it even here that you all are shakin´ and of fear and ya want to flee
It's embarrassing and it sure is smooth that your face looks like a crater and the clown from amusement(*1)
It's soothing though that you aint got flow, in that way it's cool for me to rap this in my sleep and I can take it slow, cus' when seein' my name you wanna huddle of creep, you and both of your mothers sleeps in a garbage-jeep with another fourteen brothers
With sixteen other so called "drunken mothers"
Crack house and a kid with wack raps, daddy issues wakin' up everyday in wet tissues and all that
And like 2pac ---
This is thug passion, im doin it in slow action
Im a machine and both of you together aint even older than thirteen, I do this by routine, and you rap like bitches, haha well yea I've already said you're thirteen
Im sorry for repeating, but im defeating everyone of you - in this low qualtiy so called rap inequality you actin' frivolity, ... low ass meeting!
Keep it up and ill overheatin'
CUS I HAVENT STARTED TO RAP YET, THIS IS JUST THE SOUND OF MY BREATHING
*1 En film med en fet ful n' sketchy snybbe
I denna tråden är jag i särklass Du heter egg, men det är jag som är vass Seriöst dina rim är knappast tung shit kommer inte kalla dem bra förs du lär dig rappa multis. Du kan aldrig liknas vid tupac, han är långt över dig Eller ursäkta fel av mig, du kan liknas vid honom efter jag har dödat dig!! I'm about to rip this bicth, and flip the script. Yea your doin' slow action, cuz you can't spit this quick Your just a wack hoe, meanwhile my raps dope and fuckin' hard enough to brake your back bones. thats includes your fuckin' spinal - so after that you can't get nailed in contrast to a vinyl.
Såg din twitter - du såg ut som en kantstött rapptönt Som en undernärd bonde, som inte lyckats fått nå lammkött Din lyrik är dålig, du är inte rätt person att snacka om rimmen "Mästerkatten i sneakers" - du är inte redo för ett mixtape
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Limp You'll always be below, you got no flow you can try as much as you want but you'll never be called "pro" This have just begun, you're a dumb kid who still playin' with waterguns// The difference between though is that you're a dumb bum, and ill wreck you with a gattling gun// You can't compete with the elite, after I'm done you wont know the difference of your face and the concrete
Kolla nu, 057 är du helt cp? Jag skrev tydligt med fet text att är en ep. Som dina rim var helt galna? Visst du kan flerstava, men du skriver dåligt Till och med ditt namn är felstavat Ta bort 57, du är en nolla för du rappar sämre Men ärligt följ mitt råd så ska du se att det passar bättre
ey mannen, egg, skriv inte ett språk om du inte kan det/ vem fan gav dig keyboarden i handen?/ nu ser jag svaret som alla velat se/ egg eller höna, inget snack om det senare/ nu är du chicken, som tur utan mick men/ visst skulle det va kul att höra allt smicker/ men tack! nej, du borde redan gå och lagt dig/ och ta för fan o se till att engelskan håller sig på pappret/
Jos lähestyt mua,pidä kieli suus ja pääs kii....
Saaatanaaaaaaa'...... Fy fan, sicken hal snubbe den där Herbalisti inte speciellt listig, bara jävligt sliskig om han är ett drägg? bara när han smuttat på pappas whiskey precis som egg ... och limp ? - han drömmer bara om att få skägg & pumpar limp bizkit shiet, vi kan säga att det är så härNollettfemsju är ennollåtta & RealityCheck har ett gangstah begärBigIssue tycker sig aldrig ha problem (HAHA..)Bazookahjoe ? ....... - han bara konverserar, "YeA ni'gg'uh' - yea!" MisterKee ställde upp i singing bee men lämna i halvlek för det var dax att se på glee Fjunet RoppanHiphop är väl inte ens värd att nämna stajl tuggar fragma så lås dörren och stanna hemma för annars är han där igen med en snodd gås och en knycklig 5a obesegrad i battle & cypher, gubbar det är bara att lämna.. ..det här.. för se & lär stajl repa din skiva med kuken & släcker din flickväns begär jag menar.. Det står ju i princip STAJL i hennes panna bara en kommentar från han i "Övrigt" får hennes hjärta att stanna Så nu vet ni det.. ..nästa gång ni ser han skriva, tänd upp en fet! en kärlek
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Ep, netplay eller mixtape skiter i vilket som Sökte motstånd, men detta blev en simpel rond Du borde slipa på din rimteknik med vinkelslip För det du kör på nu, shit det är inte fint
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Inte fint? Din stil är primetiv Du är jävlig seg som sl under vintertid och 057's motto är "vilket som" Så för han spelar de ingen roll om de är fitta eller en killes snopp Och när jag pratar om flyt, tror du att jag snackar vatten, fula gay Och jag har mod att kasta handsken, i ditt fula fejs Du är desperat som en singelmamma, mina rader är intressanta. vad gör du här, b-boys ska inte rappa. Ska vi jämföra fingerfärdighet, har du handskar och jag fingervantar Jag spottar rader som är riktigt tajta som träffar dig mitt i pannan!
Herb Varför ska jag rappa på svenska? Är det för att du inte förstår, vadå känner du dig ensam? Bara för att du är efterbliven, existerar endast pga. sprucken kondom i underlivet och hela tiden efter det, konstant övergiven// Istället för att ta klivet, sitter du som limp &sin familj och enbart knapra Sertralin tillochmed få det specialutskrivet!// Varje dag är en fest, och behöver inte änns dricka, när far är i arrest vet du att det bara är förfest och att din mor är sen till sitt jobb - som tjänsteflicka// There you have it, I kicked it in Swedish, I don't like it so I guess you'll win this time.. ha-ha you wish, this is prime time of this rhyme climb, were im already on top, so ladies, just drop 'n stop.
egg I come in and intend to win// You should just sit down and chill take a gin, take another fucking pill// You gotta be insane to diss me, I go all out to take your life// The shit you write it's all the same to me can't you see, while I gut you with a knife// Just accept your loss and admit your defeat// This ain't my best lyrics so no hard feelings, yea this ain't even a feat// Take a seat you pathetic scum, pity surrounds you like the blood around a dead body// All you can do is drug dealing so stop trying to rap for all you write is right out crap// I am ill as the legendary rappers so back down or this is all gonna end in bloodbath// Yea pac,eazy,big R.I.P we never gonna forget, the game is all set// I am ready to conquer, never gonna lose wanna bet? Promises gotta be kept, but the truth is you really suck but I am out for your blood so fuck it// You talk to much about stuff you don't know shit about// I'll kill you easily, yea pull out a gun now it's about to get fun// You just begin to run knowing you can't win, fucking fag// When I heard you rap I gag, the worst I have ever heard no doubt// I own this street can't you hear the legendary beat, commit every sin on this track// And god gave me the talent and gift you lack, I continue the rhymes while you haven't got none left//
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Dude I've been seated and chillin' on gin, everytime i rap son I've kicked it easy, take it as NUFFIN´ cus well, you can't beat me No matter how hard you try you'll never defeat me I wont tell anyone I swear, cus it doesn't matter if you cheat´ me´! Everyday in the schoolyard, and everyday in your future, ill smack your head to the concrete this aint nuffin - just like light weighted meat// You can almost think it's on repeat, but man... This is common beef, this aint special it aint different from what I normally do This is even easier than takin' the mornin' poo-poo! In fact you all still sittin' on the potty seat, and I can see from here, the babysheet in your lefthand you aint discrete Same as the psychology-defeat, I can see you shakin' - easy as greek mythology is affected by forsakin' It's cool son, you can weep, and im bak´d son, you aint kickin' it ill, you are on max? HAHA man im still on "chill" Cus this aint a thrill, you aint showin any skills and tell your girl to stop callin', im worried about your telephone bill! dawg you aint neat, you better retreat homo.
egg You diss me and I diss you back Then the beef is on, but you ain't really worthy of a track Smokin' a lot of crack, sever your head put it into a sack Comparing our lines yours are like garbage while mine are totally divine You haven't got any guts and no skills to talk about While I diss you on all points all you can do is get mad and shout You can call me whatever you want as if I care I am just trying to give you a chance to commit suicide and be fair None with an iq over 5 would ever diss me they would be smart enough to let me be Can't you see? this is already over and I won So don't dare diss me again for then I will kill all you know and your own unborn son ''dawg you ain't neat'' comes from the guy/girl with that can't comprehend more than a 3 year old mentally handicapped baby..beat that you fag
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
limp Om du vill ha en diss så ska du få de Det var ju fan bara att be Blir ju bara sne av din fel knullade logik Kommer att slå dig som om jag vore en hammare och du en spik Och du kommer mest troligt aldrig att bli rik Dissa mig igen och du kommer att förvandlas till ett lik Orkar inte lägga mer tid på detta skit Men snälla kom aldrig hit
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Stalj Killen tror att han är en rolig typ Men jag kommer att krossa honom som om han vore ett kryp Du kan inte rappa, det var bara tvålen du tappa Att jag kommer få dig att falla det är lika säkert som döden Det är nog den du söker, ser du inte hur jag röker Allt motstånd försvinner efter en enda rond Du tugga fram? Nej tror inte det du borde bara gå tillbaks till skolbänken och fortsätta plugga För du är ju rädd för din egen skugga
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
c4d Ha! du kan ju knappt rimma Och för dig att skriva den där keffa dissen tog dig minst en timma Sist jag såg dig var du redan slagen Fan detta måste ju för dig vara döds dagen Dödar dig ännu en gång, har ni inte sett hans omfång? Som en elefant, vart enda ord i denna diss är ju sant Så du ser ut, ta nu detta vapen och gör oss alla en riktigt stor tjänst rikta det mot ditt pannben och skjut Dissen närmar sig sitt slut, bara krut lukten kvar och inte fan kan man väll förvänta sig ett svar..
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
RealityCheck You act like you're some brutality type, but only thing you're doin' is just chasin' hype Get a grip boy, you think you're winning this fight? You wont, you wanna know why? Cus like Janet Jackson, you aint tight I'll rape you even in the dungeon-game you stayin up 'n playin' -- all night! In my eyes a raisin is more of a knight, you can take as many potions as you want But you wont be walking away from this fight What im trying to say is, you can't get me to ignite, cus I own you in every aspect of life, im so big if I were on the other side of the world, you wouldn't even need a telescopesight! But ill own you while smokin' my pot -- yea man, all night! I can pull this up, but only by a notch, cus if I'm on full, you'd feel like you'd got shot, ill even jump out of this thread man, ill fuck you up!
egg Let's see if you survive this My proverbial skills are known worldwide While the only skills you have is sucking dicks 'Cause you don't know any other way to make money I am a predator while you a bunny You ain't even near my level, your that kinda bitch I would easily disembowel Can't rape no one 'cause you ain't got no nuts And if you don't shut it I will rip out your guts Continue to take your drugs while I fill you with slugs But leave rap alone, you haven't even got enough cash to pay for your tombstone Va nu tyst för dig har jag redan slagit Vilken människa som helst med över 5 iq skulle ha dragit Du är en skam för din ras Kommer att krossa dig som om du vore ett havrefras När vi ses drabbas du av panik Jag behöver ju bara va närvarande för att skapa kalabalik Du verkar ha svårt att fatta att du inte kan rappa Leker bara gata fast hela världen vet att du är en gratis flata
Some people is only alive beacause it's illegal to kill them..tex: lil' wayne, soulja boy etc...
Big papa, sky la' rocket RealityCheck, guess what? - i got a knife in ma' pocket RealityCheck, guess what? - i got yo' wife behind bars, imma lock it.. ..RealityCheck, guess what? du luktar bajs, även när du spelar hockey spelar egentligen ingen roll, kalla mig rocky rond efter rond, svävar över planeten likt en sond du vart biten av en räv o grät jag rökte en fet & blev brutal som king kong alla hatar dig men älskar raymond ditt rave-mongo, ta ditt pick-eli-pack stajl drar linor till kongo, vitt tjick-eli-tjack! har slagit så många fittor som dig att knogen är svart har dragit så långa visor på krogen om dig & din katt hur den smeta in ditt anus med senap - och du sprang tills du dog, de ba' SMAACK! rakt in i väggen stajl rockar med kuken ute och drar in dräggen håll din dotter inne för stajl har fått lön RealityCheck, guess what? -din flickvän är av samma kön.. och det kallas manstuttar, inte "shysstah bröhn!".. Känns för det mesta rent av onödigt rätt överflödigt, men till skillnad från dig är det inte bögigt så jag droppar några till och folk undrar "va fa-an har stajl rökigt?" dom menar rökt.. men är själva rökta hursom, du lever inte tills på lörda.. (egentligen bara det jag vill säga)..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.