Big with the massively so called flawless rhymes, insane metaphors dawg you make me laugh, all - the - time! Ya aint gunnin on the street, just give me a beat and ill show you how to flip some birds, only time you flippin' out is when your scrolling mouse doesn't work! I'll intercept and break your neck, watch my list 'n write in "check" I wouldn't rob you even if I got paid, the amount of cash I would get wouldn't even get me a lemonade Gettin' me on a rap, you'll have more chance of surviving in the desert, even with a map! It's like gettin' a bitchslap 'n ductape a grenade on ya cheek, sitback and count one-two-three and watch you 'size up' as the sea, all over the place all the other bitches flee´, no chance we all know who's the better emcee peace B
ÄÄÄÄY...! eeegg, är du tillbaka? se på fan, se på han som hata att jag spotta hans haka, in the face fem, två, 5, 42, yeah right in place jag är mac b, killen med fluket rätta stuket, heell yeaaaaahh så fittan springer eller dör bladen klinger i din odör jag är här för det jag gör du må va general men jag ambasadör regerar staden lång, stoor över orkanen, king kong är min broor jag spelar det bra, som jag ska egg blir scrambeld & till svar krossar jag hans far, dotter och svärfar mord på beat, mac b och du vet han e sweet, shiieett..! drar dig undan, du följer med värsta pundarn, han mölljer vi ner underjordisk, vulkanisk skit klåda i analus, paulous har fisit inte baxxat, givit skivad som kiwi, våldtagen som pee wee du dör som stevie, knullad i röven som adult tv röker that purple haaze, hela tiden nu föralltid sen back in the days när man hade sidenkuk japp, du vet att det är säkert mac b på micken du vet att det blir läckert ouff, den satt så bra eggfittan sprack och slickas ren på onsdag....! im out, fucking mac...!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Stajl. I be shittin on these herbs! Ayo, ya spliff is on sum whack shit! My syllabus, when I spray all day, is on sum ack-ack shit. I´ kick it to ya sis on sum mack shit. -Make ´er jump up n´clap shit. I´ll have that bitch smokin da puppie, n´ gettin her hooked -on sum crack shit! So what´s it gone take, for you to realize that your wack kid? This fagget´s a computer wiz, but you know whut it iz? -He still can´t ´hack it´! U shoulda packed it in. Like ya man Issue, did yer hershey highway! He likes to ride you when he ´rides´, -so he be fuckin you on his segway! You´ll getcha yaselves arrested. For ´bone buryin,´ up on da highway. I´m a lino, but fuck Carlito. We gone do this MY way! I spanked the both of you. Every time, with every line I ever dropped. Ya´ll sum nutt huggin dick gulpers! For thinkin ya ass is a twat!!?? -WHAAAT!!?? FUCK OUTTA HERE, YOU FAGGETS!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
egg I dont try to brake emcees till emcees really try to break even A flow kept hot no matter the season, stop your breathin' Spit cold venom a cold being like Conjuration Demon Play your flute to get your loot n' my pockets grew till they blew But doesn't matter, battle a chitty-chatta bla bla bla rappa' Is more entertainin' to me than even watchin' you burn alive, from the inside An entire community, based on hiphop-kind-a-like Etymology Learn how to speak before I squeeze your lemonade Powder to the mix added from the squeezed detonated grenade If Blood would be skillz you would be a vampire, n' I would elimante like Blade Dance in your shade till they put you down in your grave If records would sell, you would be a hype to sign n' become a industry slave I wouldn't be a sell-out if you saw me doin' rave, I would just do it so well I would convert your small fanbase to this anger rage dive onto the stage movement You will loose it like a bad temper patient on shutter island You only good as your last dream, a whole album, not a song dope, your mom despise it
I be around, just out of sight
"Big" Issue Lets kick it cuz u need some, im rich and have my freedom, am a freakin genious, with bitches weed and such, the least issue here is that ur missing a penis, im the biggest issue, thats the difference between us, please stop spitting ur prewritten lyrics mister little, slash quit ur internet and bring it back when we give a shit, im bringing it and pushing to the limit, and the next day.. Im pimpin bitches while ur flippin tricks, like the xgames. back once again with the renegade master.
egg din var riktigt nice, forsokte dissa tillbaka asap...ska toppa :) remmm orkar inte battla folk som pastar jag bajtar laengre...sagts nu 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ggr!!! battla nan som inte bajtar!
I be around, just out of sight
Sorry for the delay on my raps, was abit unactive it wasn't ment to be like that but atleast now ya'll have somethin' to gnaw at! Like yo' food you're gettin' feeded on, a rat cooked up with a hobos hat - cook, succeeding NONE! And yea I know my grammar isn't perfect, but atleast you're understandin' what im sayin, that's why it's worth it! I bring birth to the earth when I take a breath, but when I get on a rap I sacrifice the opponents life to death it's like takin' a OD on meth! I'll haunt you even when dead, like the ghosts from the movie Thirteen it'll be just like Halloween ill always stay one step ahead, red flag waving man you're walkin' on a very thin thread! ähhh.. peace bro
Egg jag skickar ut en lurig vits, och mottagaren blir du man. påminner om en lyrikist, men bara för att du är stukad. du brukade va en busig bitch, nu sitter du mest och tjurar. för du sa "jag är väl duglig visst!?",och svaret vart: nej du är lurad. jag står upp som en man, du gör precis som du brukar. du gör det bästa du kan, när du sitter framför mig hukad. kom igen din sorgliga fan, tid att ge upp nu.. sluta. det var synd att jag inte hann.. dra ut kuken innan jag spruta.
you are not a rapper, you'r an asshole cuz you only drop shit!
Alla här inne snackar om homosexuella som att det va dåligt// När det är ni som snackar om att knulla varandra, fan det är dåligt!//Zindefakka missar lyriken, jag e fan så besviken// Nu står du och egg här med slaka kukar// Han fattar inte ens du börjat förens du slutar!// Din kuk små vidriga avkommor sprutar// Du har inget att säga mej// Ni snackar om att ha sex, ni e fan knappt byxmyndiga// Se så skynda – HÄRIFRÅN – snabbt nu som satan//Zindefakka equals kass, så ligg, ligg å dö på gatan…// Jag behöver inte bara battla en, jag kan battla en två tre// Kom igen, ni har ändå inget att ge//
små barn sluta spänna över internet lämna dagis o gör mamma glad kaxiga attityder utan några som helst dispyter funkar inte i livet dags att sluta slicka på klubban & klä på sig och ta vuxenlivs-klivet trött på att höra er köra samma rader om & om igen tröttnar fan så fort jag läst klart första raden käft o sug min lem jävla horunge hur orkar du kallar du de rap bara sluta jävla nab vi kickar korta långa smala tjocka, låt fantasin flöda men droppa tji samma sak flera gånger du vinner ingen som helst respekt på det, byta hemsida & o va smart
MickeLPicke and zindefakka, rick3h in middle of teh shit No words man, no words to describe your low class "song", it's hilarious how much you proved wrong the only truth I can tell by reading your diss, is that you're just a fagget who wants to get spank'd, and called "miss"! Why do you even try when im ranked #1 on the list? What you're tryin' to do is beyond me, except that it's just a remiss!And the other two bitches above and below , I'd like to introduce myself by saying "Hello" and then have a laugh on your terrible flow, it's low but I bet you know and you two gives the word "excluded" a new meaning, you really are kicked out in the snow, left with nothin' but eachother to blow, haha-aaaa you three faggets just got PLOWED
congratulations egg for being able to rhyme in english fag men jag finner lika mycket intresse i det som i en facebook tag va bra att du lyckades översätta ditt skit till engelska bög nu ska jag stämpla dig som horunge och förklara ordet trög du vet väl hur mammor alltid säger att dom älskar dig fick du någonsin förklarat hur jävla omsmidig du va jämfört med mig antagligen inte då du använde google för din översättning medans jag banka på din syster i en bakifrån ställning nog snackat, orkar inte klanka ner på dig mer ska rulla mig en jävel för vi hörs väl aldrig mer
Durr... I'm not typin' in english to impress I do it for my own comfort, same as the way you chose your dress and your makeup - but atleast I am, and Im not trying to look finesse, your rap and all that shit man.. two words, no success! Sorry to disappoint, disturb while you're rollin' your joint, I bet you're long gone afraid what imma put into words, but I bet you dress just like your rap and in other words, COMPLETE CRAP! You don't need to mention it, I know how all the mothers say they love me, yours said it repetitively - while bein' ON me! And all your rage, it must be staged, your hardcore attitude is dangerous, you must get caged! Na just kiddin boi, there is no danger here for all I know, even though you're a complete stranger, by the way, your mom is a whore, ask me - I know. This is all you get from me, 2 minutes of my precious time, have fun man - and work on your rhymes. Big were ya at bro, competition is loooooooooowww...
MickeLPicke Du snackar väldigt mycket om kukar på gränsen att man undrar om det inte du som slukar// Tyvär har du förbrukat din tid på whoa 3..2..1...0 slut// gå härifrån innan jag anmäler dig för en sexdebut// vill du att det ska gå över till ett regeringsbeslut??// shit läget börjar bli akut// börjar du bli knäckt// oj jag är kille är jag ett sexobjekt// när man säger en sak om en kuk så jävla många gånger så brukar man runka till bögporr o troka av sperman med en kökshanduk//
hahahah egg den va fet, jag ger mig pallar inte mer ikväll =)
Ha det fett! och Hamchi, tja! Hamchi drops his nine bars, took him six pages to get this far, and you are supposed to diss the person over you, wich would be me - but I understand, you don't wanna get any scars! But you cannot dodge me, like Transformers throwin' cars, ill hit your whole face poke your eye with my cigar then sit on you and play a little guitar -- and after a few melodies ill grab your head and tell the others "GO FAR!" eek
haha ooh, nice one egg (Y) :DEgg Du trampar runt i samma bög-träsk, jag söker nya spännvidder// Fan med allt ditt jävla gnäll undrar man om du inte hör till gruppen krigsinvalider// Du tror du är speciell för du kan rimma flera gånger på samma rim?// Men se hur jag framskrider, vida överstiger// Du är som en tonåring som dricker äppelcider// Som en farao utan några pyramider, som en bodybuilder// Pumpar dig full med steroider och cyanider tills du flyger bland asteroider.// Medan du verkligheten förvrider, sitter jag och om världen planer smider// Tyvärr, du avlider.// Du passar denna rim-battle som SL passar sina tågtider//
Sluta posta här är du snäll Mikael du är lika populär som landet Israel så fatta vinken din rapp den stinker varför kallar du din pappa Hingsten? vad jag förstår är du ganska busig med dina baggy pants,"gangsta music" innebandy frilla och ansad fjunis bla bla bla 8 rader bla bla bla..
AIK
Headz_Up , bäst du ser upp för snytingen som riskerar en bruten nacke// din text är så jävla whack, att du måste fått den på köpet när du köpte korv på macken// jag e stenhård och mina punches ännu hårdare..., du får ingen lön, du får en snyting i månaden// så sluta fåna dig, gör som nike säger "just do it", hoppa från 10:nde våningen// för ditt liv är ju inte värt mera än texten du leverera// du är vid liv, men ändå har du misslyckats med att leva// snälla bespara den värdefulla tiden... och ta slut på livet// du vet att din familj håller ihop, men du är inte välkommen i den//
Trasig lampa
PauseStop, ya okey okey, this is how it is.... yeah, I eat fools on track, straight attack never gettin' full, even you folks that's wack no time for slick-slackin', on tha beat I be click-clack murderous, slayin' ya'll who don't know how to act it's true fact and you already know PauseStop won't play anymore, that's for sureI got the sickest flow so don't be frontin' i've noticed how your acting strange, gay? - there must be something... yo, I can feel it in the air tonight don't you evah', evah', evah' try to steel my spot in the light you might heard of me, no? I be murdering shit, straight outta the dome, no homo rolling spliffs like conez, stylin' on you in every zones im forever, you dumd as fuck, im the clever... ..one.. two, three, PauseStop, I hit you with a bookshelf I've noticed you're a gangster - Im pretty gangster myself..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
stajl yo hey hey, fan vilken dålig diss// Hela din engelska lyrik luktar enbart piss// Du verkar tro dig själv som en farlig smågangster, fullblod?// Dooode?!// Med sådana kassa metaforer lär du knappast bli betrodd,// Gangsterskiten verkar vara i ditt huvud ingrodd// Jag fattar inte ett ord du säger, blablabla blä// Är du gangster kan vi göra upp med slagträ// Om inte så stick härifrån, tror du hör hemma med fifty cent// Men här får du knappast godkänt// Dra, ditt hopkok luktar enbart bränt.//
Rappaz got no style, they got it all wrong like Stajl They wish I was a Domain so they could buy my Name They all love to put it in their battle rap Your battle verse is crap, My Shit Fat like Joe I am BIG, before he became an Issue I am BIG, Punisher of all rappaz who think they can defeat you I am BIG, L, Puff mad L a Gang Starr, one of the best yet
I be around, just out of sight
yoyoyoyo! I am GREAT like an GIANT, speak Ol' English Kill you before the bartender gets me my Guiness What is this? A circus in town, shut down your business Eminem, I know, Butt like Head, I am all about poppin' E Easy like E but you'll soon R.I.P. like B.I.G. But you won't die a legend or remain in history Eventually you will perish like dust and ashes It's that Everlastin' Issue, holdin' rappaz for ransom If all cops were woman I would never get a speedin' ticket, too handsome Plus I am smooth criminal when I hand some drug business, without the gun Put you baby-rappaz to sleep early Not in bed, but sleep with the fishes in your local river Shiver the ill-rhyme kicker quick to deliver quaility and keeps it sicker Rock with bad health, treatin' punks like tricks or treat I got tricks up my sleeve cuff up the treat, cause I ain't sweet, I mobb deep I talked about candy, but you need to retort You're gangster in a million dollar palace Your sound is avarage, at best, more is less You over done the hype so more is just stress So You on drugs thinkin' shit smellin' roses Guns pulled out, next thing you know, you layin' under some roses
I be around, just out of sight
MickeLPicke , haha. det kan lukta bränt, det kan vara grillat oavsett vad du känt, när polisen undrar vad som hänt - glöm inte att säga att du trillat.. jag mördar dig verbalt mannen, kalla mig förstöraren du är bara en av många som blir slaktade av seriemördaren du har stora problem, som storaproblem drämmer micen i käften på er, här ta en ipren inte för att det hjälper men kanske en placebo it's a race fool, jag frambringar endast nocebo so are we cool? jag tror det ej... jag tror det aldrig... inte ens när MickeLPicke har fått cancer & är skallig han ser mig, han blir sprallig osar gay-gay-gay här med, vad hände med att vara manlig? och jag gissar att sådana som du endast blir lycklig av dissar som jag spottar nu det går bra nu går på droppar, det går bra nu MickeLPicke, du vart så tyst, va sa du? Ner på knä, kyss mina skor jag är storm, du är lä, skiter i vad du tror virvlig som en tromb men äger dig ändå bror
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Stajl Stajl snackar om att han är en storm, lille pojken, har du glömt din skoluniform?//
Du har iallafall glömt en detalj: detta är en batalj,//
jag rider in Svea Konung Style,//
Jag behöver inga arméer, men du kan behöva lite nya idéer//
Bombar dig med ord, denna battle e avgjord//
Jag vinner guldmedalj och du blir insmord//
av lera och jord, här du kan få ett frö - att plantera i din skalle//
Kanske kan växa lite originalitet, du ska få det i hemläxa//
Lilla pojken, känner du dig ball? Akta du får en punkspark - blir till ett akutfall//
Eller vänta, jag vill inte vara elak, inte bli den känslokalle//
Här - du kan få en nalle//
Haha sämst i know :P
oinspererad o slaktar alla! BazookaRemmmStajlWildstyle Not inspired, I remain your main inspiration You don't wanna' be facin' the evil I am creatin' When these battles are like Big Issues we continue the debatin' Who What Where & When, what rappa I bite from Where did I get the Mic from and where did the Style come from? From what part of Sweden are I, in this long nation I stand first in line of bein' the guy who's discrimination... ...Is pointed in the direction of those I gave birth too, my creation... Failed attempts since emcees are just regular ass rappaz No Smiff n' Wessun but they love talkin' like some gun clappaz There goes BazookaJoe, Stajl and Remmm, grown men, with a brain of 10, Year old child, thinkin' there image is all dat like Wildstyle, Learned as a child, dont put your nose in other peoples business Otherwise the Issue is to finnish this whack flow of yours... With hittin' your Adam's apple so hard you'll shit it out... No Doubt like Gwen Stefani, The Damaja without Jeru, tell me who... Alone can have the force in hiphop equally strong to the Wu? Without any Kung-Fu or Shadow Boxin' added to the mix Knife to ya' misses throat, so much Blood you thought I was a Crip A smooth criminal passin' you with a Crip-walk Punks talk shit jump up and get a fuckin' BEATDOWN Beat you NYPD Blue, I can't see you bc you shallow, I see through You dont stay true, to the Game, you havin' change of heart like The Game Aim my shots, knuckles burst your scal, that's a proppa' fist fight U light like anorexic people, nothin' here is Sweet like a Diet Coke You dyin' for hope, Till I choose to throw the mic aside and hang you by the rope
I be around, just out of sight
BigIssue , your name couldn't fit you any better and if you go to jail, ur dad aint sending you some letters I would leave you sittin' there to rot - in the scumbags complot what not.. what now.. so you think you can rap? hah "hey Im BigIssue, can you sign this please?" nah Thats how it goes, aint leavin some pride, aint leavin you whole - will fill ur anal with pie And I mean it..... I'd rather see you die than thrashing up this game - and not even being high. die
Think of a colour you've never seen.
Fedsen , he's just a little retard, he thinks he can rap!// Talks about stuffing pie up his junkyard... I say this guy needs his meds asap!// Take it easy there, don't do anything stupid chap,// or else I might have to bust a bullet in your kneecap// Snap!// Just shut up with all this gangsta shit already, Fedsen// you know i'm a rooster and you're my hen// come, i'll keep you safe in my den// just drop your pen and follow me nice// I won this battle and now you're my prize//
Fedsen The Feds coming! LOL on you, buhu, this is how you rhyme, tu-tu Some Noodle soup and kung-fu, shitzu Like A Dog on juju, who you? buhu for fubu!
I be around, just out of sight
Thats an big issue that im tryin' to diss you// my english is crappy but ur punchlines is wacky // my flow floatin on yah , ur bullshit talk about noodle soup and kung fu // you try to diss it huh? well i just say like Jet Lee // Fuck u // My rhimes are tighter then ur moms pussey // did u started to cry here have a tissue// Now im ready and its ur turn to try to diss MIG//
Shuu
shuuu, nu är jag baaaack ay-ay-ay, ny räääp-attaaaack.. fuck the voice, jag är rösten shuu blir sönderknullad som syster hans mellan brösten kusten är klar, tömmer din syrra på musten äter syster din i muffen och går på syra, yo solkusten! represent, svenne version på ken, kalla mig kent du vet vad som sker & vad som hänt när allt kommer omkring står du på knän & stönar med flämt inget skämt, seriös för stunden du är lika irriterad som en finne man klämt du är katt, jag är hunden har bara 1 liv så jag är för evigt bunden att äga sönder dig verbalt för att sedan sparka dig i pungen kalla mig sönderrökt, kalla mig kungen rullar splittar som persiska mattor scratchar din verklighet med blixtlåsen i jackor allt är galet och jag må vara galen jag med rimmen hugger dig i magen vad har jag tagit? - storhetsvansinne + jack h med träslev Killen i fubu som i respons får en massa "buuuuuh...!" killen som kickar skit, du jag drar nu, hallå-a på din pööjk, shuuuu..!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Stajl , trodde du hade vinsten, men pausestop är tillbaka// jagar dig i dina drömmar, så jag e ledsen om du behöver byta lakan// du säger att du är rösten, när du inte har förmågan att tala// du vet att jag droppar rader lika tunga som blå valar// medans dina rader är motsatsen, ihåliga, typ som skummet på kaffe latten// och låt oss vara ärliga, dom är lika ointressanta som ett glas kran vatten// du blev sönder tuggad, jag e björnen och du e valpen//
Trasig lampa
Då var det dags igen forfarande tyngast men // måste göra det eget vis så nu slaktar vi Stajl // Snubben som sprang runt i sitt program // hotade shonos med gun för han tycker sig vara man // jag borde få medajl för slakten av stilen // mytomanen akta nästa gång är du på andra sidan kniven// jag droppar hat på dig och dina texter skiten du skriver // om markoolio startar band är du hans ledsångare // för nått på tv4 bre // Vilken björn atackerar en valp mannen ? bara en fegis //
Shuu
big issue you sure are an issue and you have problems to type, too, // you and your silly "i don't even know how to write"-crew. // egg, rickeh, hamchi, mickel, those bitches who hype you, // big's shit stinks, but i'm not suprised you liked poo. // you're just wrong, while i'm so real that i start to lie true, // and that's how you know i am always fuckin' right, dude. // so stop think your black, cause you're a fuckin' white dude, // and get rid of your ol' rhymes, why don't you just buy new? // no, cause your crap-lyrics got a low standard like your iq. // man, you can never be me, no mather how much you try to. // you can't even match this, you got nothing on you, like nudists, // talks about murder but he won't hurt a fly, like budhists. // you have weak-ass lyrics, that's why you're so easy to diss, // bitch, your vocabulary is not even bigger than schoolkid's, // just droppin' names of famous rappers, spit some new shits, // and you actually would, if you only knew how to do this. // jeez, i don't understand big, but don't think the fault is his, // it's just i don't know the language of people with bald disses. yeah, and punks like you don't even know what a diss is, // thinks he's the shit, but he got more stiches than his mississ, // wich is the filthy-bitch who give you dick-kisses for riches. // you won't die if you touch, but still be "swimming with fishes". // so get your crooked nose out of my fuckin' bizniz, // cause all my misslie-disses will sink your ship, even if i misses. // - kan finnas en hel del fel i texten, men drar mig oftast annars från att skriva på engelska så ni får la stå ut.
Aigh, so these were somewhat semi decent bars from dude. (Wildstyle). Obviously, these bars ain´t illy really. They´re pretty basic, simple and rudimentary. But as such, they did do the job. They almost got Toilet up outta here. On sum whoopass shit. lol (Wildstyle) He´s better than the dude he´s aimin at. (Big Toilet tissue). I almost wanna see a one on one battle for this one. Or, ya´ll could keep it goin on here. But a battle would be better. Dang it Toilet T!?? (Although I´ve already shitted on you repeatedly. And put ya deeper than 6 feet, with sum lyrical HEAT) You got halfmurked by another noob. Toilet. -You fakeass, paperdoll ass figure! So by all means, Toilet! -Keep on embarrassing yourself!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
W1LdZtyL3 big up, I actually like your verse, sorry to say, non of the punches hurts i dont even dodge em' as I see em' flyin' my way, you burst like a bubble, to be on my level you need to grow couple of inches more first than give it a shot like Will in pursuit of happyness, I drain my thirst From drinkin' the blood from you ever-bitin' vampires you big talk Jim Carrey liars, rip you off the wall like Nazi flyers How you roll, don't make me put holes in your tires That raw raw shit was simplistic, you don't murder shit Not even in your own lyrics, you just a gimmick Without any rhythmic, you talk about disses, and me misses but you know as little about me misses as you know about disses that riches line was so nödrim, so don't be grim You whack and you know this, 100 bars and not one diss Last kiss, than your ass is Goodnight, bang, one shot n' ya' whole crew drop As jaws of amazement from bitches when Issue is on stages Ragin' like I was against the machine, double team your mom, with no vaseline Bitch I namedrop rappaz and make a punchline felt I kick a verse so hard I leave you with no hope left So hope less, some people are nothin' but hopeless Act on em' like rats n' roaches, no traps, just jabbs to jaws that leave your mouths out of function like a raped pussy, can't push me No Nicolas Cage more like The Rock, you're a chicken, I am the Big Cock
I be around, just out of sight
det här är ingen kukmätartävling, och om det blir så står jag över, för du skulle vinna så hårt med den där jävla chorizon du har uppkörd i röven. eller "mansfittan" som du så fint kallar det, bögjävel. du gillar mina rader medan jag fortfarande tycker du sög bäver. häver ur dig lama dissar som ba' en äkta hatare kan hitta "titta vilka nödrim", jag skulle kunna rimma en hel text på ditt namn, men jag använder inte nördrim. du är en fjant som tony irving, sa ta dig en tango, mannen för du är ingenting för mig, bara ännu en död tango, mannen! - åtta snabba. kul att du gillade versen föresten!
Det är med kärlek i mitt hjärta jag kommer fram för att förmedla/ Att det finns tillfälle för fred ja, så sluta att förnedras/ Börja bygga upp varandra sluta svamla om din mamma/ Eller andras eller annars kan vi tillsammans bygga hamnar/ Och förvandlas till vänner och kamrater/ Istället för att kriga och plundra som internets pirater/ Inget hat här, jag är mannen som förespråkar fred/ Wildstyle, även med liten snopp, får du också vara med/ peace ;)
"Wannabe? Toughguy? Want a piece of me? Here, take both of my legs and walk home peacefully"
det här är inte woodstock, så stick din jävla hippie, kommer här och tror på du är nåt viktig på riktigt men inte mer än en liten fittig bitch, som pippi. du flippar direkt, snackar om fred som om du va stenad, man, gå och sprid din jävla löv nån annan stans, di leva. du lär snart snea om du tänker på så skeva idéer, för i den här tråden regerar våldet, det är så vi lever, för vi är underjord som fritzl, rap-extremister, dissar till oss tvister, en grupp lyricist terrorister - piss.
Am like hydrogen waiting to be ignited// But please son don't let my flames make u incited// Your Involved in a lyrical assassination// The victim is you, whom I upon, bring ultimate salvation// All it takes is a couple of spills// in order for me to surpass your so called vocabulary ''skill's''// Is that supposed to be a threat?I don't even have to finish the execution// 'cuz your already crying and making use of your Gillette as a final resolution// PEACE!
"I got one lyric, pointed at your head for start Another one, is pointed at your weak ass heart" -> Guru
wildzstyle jag för står inte försöker du lägga nått som ska låta tight? Eller hipp mannen snackar hippie grabben u try to diss me du får punchlines som inte ens mike tyson kan klara det närmaste underjord du kommer är när du ligger i kistan på din begravning Måste man vara Tupac för att vara rappare att du inte fattar de du kommer aldrig bli som mac daddy
Shuu
shuuu.. ehm, what? Vad snackar du om lille horfan färsk som en färsbiff, kalla mig morfar bitchslappar dig fram & tillbaka, fram & tillbaka puttar ner dig för trappan när 3 nakna män kmr in & ger dig 5 raka för endast 8 lakan, antar att du aldrig smaka på lyckokakan Hur som, du vet hur det kommer att bli ful som dom cirkusfreaksen, börja hoppa runt, jag tar tid för det finns inget annat här för dig att göra se när jag ger dig fingret, se när jag kmr mörda lyssna på dessa oehörda rhymes som skivar dig & din börda jag terroriserar dig psykiskt.. om det är fredag idag? - NEJ DET ÄR LÖRDA'! hah... du ser, du blir psyk-sjuk med en sjuk kuk från verbala attacker, sjukt kul...
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Stajl, why even bother representing yourself as old?// Everybody know when i start spitting my venomous rhymes its someones turn to fold// You think you're a cold blooded killer// But you're as fake as an American movie thriller, and that's a filler// Whats this? You're spitting about fucking?// Didn't you know that your thing is a Viagra dependent ding and that you actually have a problem with sucking?// Some might call this a homicide, so why dont you just run and hide?// Oh, that's right is it because am worldwide?// I Don't even have to write my last bar// Its safe to say that you'll take it personal like Gang Starr// Peaaace
"I got one lyric, pointed at your head for start Another one, is pointed at your weak ass heart" -> Guru
It's a war going on outside, nobodyz safe so I strafe, shootin' Wubanga in the head, aight? paaace! there is no otha, sorry to botha but u aint my brotha i keep my head close to ma shoulder, slashin n'bashin you fucking 10 times ovah! thank you for askin' call me hovah, aint black but dat cash be stackin' if I find ye girl ofc i be mackin' strangle her with ma shoelace, no time for bragin' even tho she is ugly as fuck but as long she got a hole I penetrate that bitch as fuck det är så jag gör det och så jag gör med dig Wubanga, trötte jävel gå å lägg dig patetisk pantad fuckup, jag hatar dig hanterar dig hackat, till fåglar jag matar dig för du är endast ett frö, jag är den gröna växten och jag växer så det knakar, som knarktexten du fattar vinken, du fattar på direkten lampan är nu släkt, släcker hela släkten lämnar endast kvar din brud, naken, på knä - för grabbarna att stoppa kuken i häcken, vilka äcklen men jag älskar dem så vad ska man göra.. som sagt, hon kanske inte har mens men jag lovar att de kmr börja blöda..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
stajl let me do a quick one, like havin' pissed in public before the cops come one on one, you're a grown man in a little boys shoes, you'll loose so pick n' choose your team and come meet me out front throw a jab disconnect your jaw riplips, believe it or not, spit now without a mouth its like first of the april, you're a joke for rest of that month 4kvicka :]
I be around, just out of sight
What the fuck is wrong with you?// Do you got a gangbang cock fetish that your appealed to// Please spare me the attempt on a public humiliation// I feel sorry for ya, so I might even consider makin' a donation// Man you are hittin' dirty chicks// I swear your phony dick got syphilis from that ugly miss// Raise the white flag you fag// Or i'll make your dear mama gag// Wiiii
"I got one lyric, pointed at your head for start Another one, is pointed at your weak ass heart" -> Guru
Skulle varit jävligt nice o få lite konstruktiv kritik (=.. hur jag kan variera lite mer osv från er som har erfarenhet av sånt här. börja skriva igår så jag har mkt och lära, skulle vara trevligt om man fick veta vad man ska förbättra sig på
"I got one lyric, pointed at your head for start Another one, is pointed at your weak ass heart" -> Guru
BigIssue told me the gun will allways remain so i grew up thinkin' i could kill ya when my licence came but that never happend, but still.. i took the piece and shot a blast at you, got one hit, got a kill and since im a homo-killer, call me will not like will.i.am, simply will don't force me to take another pill cuz ofc that will fuck me up even more, so chill no body fucking move when i be around bulletproof, strap'd with a bangin' sound hail mary, hail me, hail kyle bitch-ass-motherfuckah - the real wildstyle Wubanga, what tha fuck is that who are you? yo shits so wack that i just laugh, simple as that and just as simple as this goddamn rap, bitchass...(muddafrrracka')
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
stajl I will call you Will, but you'll surrender to my will on my will Your album sold out, than of course you're a fuckin' sell out Will...! I.Am. bout too R.I.P. you like TLC - Chili Standin in da b-boy stance, to break you apart I will never Free Willy You actin' silly, shit a disaster, Free Jimmy, and kill this stajl Sissy Metaphors concidered cheap, punchlines hit like Muhammad Ali, flee And try to hide, find you like Anne Frank Look you in the eyes and stab you, Wild like Frank the Tank Ol' School style, Furious 5 Knuckles break your jaw givin' you a funny smile Funny, like in weird or strange, but it will be funny to do it Think before you spit or you're ship will sink like Titanic Left emcees granted but they'll never match the challenge Issue, they panic Scream, like under aged girls at Boy Group Shows, pack the toes Scram, I will let you get peed on by one of your hoes
I be around, just out of sight
BigIssue jag kliver upp och skrämmer dig med mordblickar inse fakta mannen, du är en liten horfitta du kan inte skriva ett rim utan ordlista kommer hem med blåöga och byxorna har blodprickar sätter på mig stålhetta och sparkar dig till mexiko för du slår upp metaforer och liknelser i lexikon du skriver och skriver men problemet består du hör inte hemma i vårt tidsrum, vår epok är du äkta? nej det är för fan ett absurt påstående jag vill att du kliver av scenen omgående du är en sportfåne, bre, lägg ner trombonen, len men inget hindrar mig från att knäcka dig som naprapat du är en synd som muslimer som käkar svin under ramadan joina min karavan, och se mig ösa rimmen som en apparat du är en taliban, amrikan, amiral, allt i ett, din kannibal du är en looser som en löpare utan energy booster, rooster sluta lägga rim, jag vill skjuta denna pimp, brutna lemmar syns och en avhuggen knopp, du är liten som en barnunges snopp men ni är usla hela packet, så sluta spela tapper, blir skutna era rappers jag ska greppa flaskan och supa hela långa natten, barbados och aqua, ja du brukar spela sånna platter du kan suga feta långa tasken, så sluta spela fronda mannen så fick jag en avsugning, och där kom låten till sin avslutning
Zittla - The Fatal