I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dissa personen över! (Cypher #6)

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2010-01-18 19:16
So BigIssue rippin' theez foe's like ill wash you away with my tissue just like your mother still do after 26 years of doo-doo, swapping the diapers everyday now obey today check this survey spittin' with no delay run away bro you fuckin' hobo keep it goin' with the metaphors ill drag you away like a dead coke-hoe
My flow is the sickest, when I spit your dick twitches lick it up you never know when a hobo needs his liquid
 

2010-01-19 03:17
egg

spank you!

-

irritation momentom numero uno, rappaz who claim to spit fire
While Issue's flow stay so hot it will melt the mic, sucker
Watch out so you dont get burned, you the favorite witness in court
You a lazy rapper, didn't do your homework, you think rap is hiphop
I have you just behind my back
You all over my dick like the roaches all over me in my shitty flat
You really think you could make a dope track?
You just confusing lookin', you ain't a wigger, you think you already is black
Big Issue and a Tissue, wow, the best line you had to come with?
Your flow comes of short, I think you a midget
Without money envolved, when I see you I'll mean business
Punch your face in 3D to 8bit graphics for all those whack lyrics
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-19 08:07
BigIssue

oh noes!

-

Issue im about to drop some knowledge, I didn't claim to spit fire sup with your facts bro you never went to college? I proclaim on your assumed name that it's lame and it's really a shame ´you battlin' me just for fame without the aim an exhibition game were you stand there tamed trynna remain sane your shit is the same no I don't wanna make a dope track, no I don't wanna lay you on the back but hey thanks for asking you' maintain Lil Wayne illusion, makin' it look cool and all that but it's just nonsense when it's all crap
To put the cards on the table, I did a lazy diss ya but yet not unstable im crazy ill sneeze in your sable throw your diss right off the table, several yards and not counting, you got downs and now you're just clowning
A corny morning be right back with the coffee ya now 'mean?
 

2010-01-19 14:45
egg..

du vaknar me stjärten spräckt
för att du saknar självrespekt
o blir knäckt över att jag väckt
ett minne som länge varit släckt
att du blev uppväxt me tukt, otukt o fruktan
gjorde du blev löskokt vändsteckt o befruktad
o dessutom så luktar du som fucking gamla pruttar
medans du smuttar på kalles mjukostballe som ja sprutar på dina tuttar
samtidigt som ja tuttar eld på hönsgården där ditt liv tog sin början
för ja är så jävla trött på ditt skriveri,
jävla smörja som alla ändå fullständigt skiter i!
Why die in vain, when you can live n' try to change?

2010-01-19 16:40
onemanplan

Stiger in droppar rim och spöar OneManPlan som Mange Schmidt
Grabben gitt, Dina lines är som Lilleman, skit
Ett beat och Issue leverar, dominerar, jag ekar
Jag mördar småbarn i parken, med Knivlekar
Jag mördar mig själv och återuppstår
Du står på scen ostadigt som om du saknade dina tår
Där står jag stor och stark med en stor stark
Grovt lack, ger spö! grabben du blir illa kvickt ned choppad
Jag var tvungen men skitet är rent jävla djävulskap
I ett av djävulens-drag
Har Djävulen bekommit mitt val?
Nää, jag blev det som Pastorn pratar ont om i sitt prediktal
Jag stal, mörda, shit mannen, synderna är tunga
Många, men jag ber inte om förlåtelse för några
Jag sågar dig som en kritiker, itu, +På Riktigt+ som +Hipp hipp+
Stick stick, lämna micken grabben stilen är fittig
Skitig, ogyten och okorrigerad
Bli inte generad, du har blitt utbuad och dissrespekterad
Upp-spöad med knytnävsslag för varje fattig rad
Irriterar mig på dig precis som Raggaton
Mitt sound är fresh nog för en gammal mega-fon
Där versen blev utspottad i polisrad-ion
Här här vi då, en kaxig snorunge barnsligt kriminell
Söt som en karamell, med ett liv som karusell
Livet som Zigenare och Circus aktiviteter
Som knulla en akrobatisk hora och kolla på Lokala nyheter
Ny enhet som hörs i din stere-oh
Fuckade upp +Mitt Lever+ med AA attityd som om +Vi Lever+
För att dricka, röka, snorta koks, ta amfetamin
Knullar er fitt-rappare allt mellan 14 och uppåt, Även om fittan inte e fin
Försök inte ens dissa, mina rader är fetare
Än arbetlösa medlemmar i Banan Republiken
Ni vandrade i mina kvarter o fick smaka skiten
La den utan att skämmas som en riktig +hund+ på beaten
Även ditt crew påstår att du suger pung
Du har ingen roll i hiphop, du är enbart en statist
Precis som den 3e snubben i Latin Kings
Det finns, ingen som droppat det bättre
Så meningslösa rader att det inte kan bli bättre
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-19 17:40

BigIssue


Let's kick it in english, but it's not my language
I really feel sorry for you, male or female? look at ya mantits
Fat as oprah, man loose some weight
Spittin Ill, my shit is called raw rampage
Mastakillah, nah, call me mastah ace
Write some good shit, then meet me on stage
Are you just retarded or a comedian?
RETARD, didnt understand? then read it again
I could spit this shit and win on freestyle friday
Evereybody knows about the real masta k
BigIssue, get down and fix dat shoelace
n' be happy for the tip, cuz u got prostitutes to pay
And dont complain about my spelling and my way to rap
Pressin' enter, prepare for the fap attack
reloading my 9mm with hard words, down on ya knees
So BigIssue, what have we learn? Dont interrupt masta doin hes masterpiece
Screaming like a girl, bitch please
Im tired to be thug so we can change, I'll be weak
Your shit is fake just like the vodoo
So dont play hard cuz i can see right trough you
I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose

2010-01-19 20:00
You Mastah Killah than you Masta K (Que?) than Masta Ace
I'll smack you in the mouth so hard you loose all taste
You are an Avatar, I am humanbeing, the Supreme race
And yes I bet you could kick those verses n' win freestyle friday
To me that's dissin yourself, ain't no hot rappers on Freestyle Friday
And most of those rappaz without a Style like the host called +Free+
You could kick it there, when I battle I rather battle an Emcee
Never for free, my name ranked to a General
Your flow avarage, its nothing but just general
My general opinion, is you should think of stop spittin'
Otherwise last thing you'll see is my feet to your face, jumpin' n kickin
Got your crossed like Kriss Kross, like Rick Ross, you ain't a real boss
Your whole image is stolen, my ish shinin', like I was Golden...
Chyld
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-20 01:44
Bigissue

If I where you, I should diss you for your bad flow
But I will let the whole whoa laugh at ya, just a sad soul
Man, relax, cuz I aint taking you serious you joke
Slapin you down from the stage just as a butterfly stroke
Nice job, you succeed to mention golden chyld
But no big up to you, Cuz rass kass Is famous world wide
Choking you with fat rhymes, more hurtfull then a wire
24 year old sittin on whoa when you old enough to retire
Such a faggot, but even this you will deny
I will give you a buisness card saying "dominated by: _______"
Enough space to fit in with my username
And who the fuk is BigIssue? nah, just another loser to flame


I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose

2010-01-21 05:55
´Mastakilla´,



I´m a pro witta flow. N´ if you´sa ´mastakillah´.
Then I´m a zombie nigga, like that Jackson thrilla!
You can´t kill what can´t be killed.
There ain´t no rubbin this kid out!
So while you still can. Tuck yer tail between yer legs,
n´just git out!
You ain´t mastered shit! An´you AIN´T no killah!
I´m sikk whiddit, ´til the day I die. Call me J Dillah!
Steady pushin da envelope, sumin like manilla.
I´m heavy in ´dis rap game. You lames are light! Like Miller!


Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-21 09:11
bazokahjoe jag lovar du var född som en liten svenssonboy,
tror du är cool med massa punkter och komman,
men come on,
du verkar tro att du är gud,
men hur funkar de då jag knullade din brud,
du är ful,
jag kan inte påstå att du är nånting jag skulle vilja hänga i granen till jul,
du är lika svensk som dalahästar,
du får dissen av den bästa,
vill du beefa bara kom och testa,
se vad som händer,
jag lägger bränder,
jag e så het så när du rör mig bränner jag upp dina händer,
jag fuckar ur på såna som du,
som verkligen inte fattar att dom suger,
shit vad du ljuger,
att du är heavy kanske stämmer,
men inte på det sättet du tänkt,
med tanke på att din röv tar upp en 10manna bänk,
du blir sänkt,
som jag blir av bongen,
skriv aldrig mer för dehär blir sista gången


Danskjävel
 

2010-01-21 13:24
TBR

T-Bag you're dead -R- after this ill leave you bleedin' with several scars all over your face drive you over with several cars it's a metaphor for my killing bars
Yo disses is like bitches waiting to get slap 'cuz they snitches
Snitches because they dont know any better, im flattered but stop gettin' any wetter from my bars ill change the weather make the snow fall hell I'll even get some meteors down just to prove a point that you're done, cunt.

You stepped a foot in this battle ill hazzle through the coins up with one closed fist hit you on yo nose leave the coins on your groin 'cuz it's all what you deserve, a punch in the face I place my mark in this case erase your shit it's a disgrace you bitch are replaced with my legendary bars im gettin' a goldenstar while you're sittin' there with all your scars and your fuckin little minicar
 

2010-01-22 10:34
Why isnt there any responds? Guess its 'bcuz im killing the bars fuckin' the ladies, HEY! Im JAMES BOND!//
Even with your octopus arms you're not able to write one god damn BAR//

Bazooka Mr. Zoka you're the fuckin' midget Oompa-loopa's who gets paid with chocolate you aint straight you're weight you can debate to remunerate lose some befo' it's too late you live in a crate only chance you're going out is if it's a blind DATE!

Hopefully you'll get mastah by your side because he's blind and he'd looooove to grind you all the time find some new places while you be attached to laces!

The perfect match, you be the blind-dog and his face you wish to detach slap his ass and all that, you know it better yourself, what you wanna do to to his crated ass so stop coming with the nonsense start writing and be right back imma pull out the bong man

 

2010-01-23 21:06
BÄSTA BATTLEN PÅ LÄNGE!!! GÅ IN OCH RÖSTA FÖR FAN


Fiddy_bandana vs. Mastakillah
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-24 22:39
Fiddy_Bandana


"Me being a virgin?...thats idiotic, cuz If I got HIV every cutie in the city got it"

han saeger Aids, inte HIV...men du kanske ville att folk skulle tro det aer din line?
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-25 08:39
BLEH! Dissa mig då..
 

2010-01-25 15:34
egg

-

Du vet inte shit om mig eller mitt flykting liv
Turnerar landet i en snodd van som aer nu flykt bil
Haller musiken orginell medan du har en snodd stil
En pahittad deal, du har knappt spelat in band pa 100 mil
Du aer barnsligt kriminell, du ar sot som en karamell
Leker gangsta utan anledning, mitt liv aer som en karusell
Lilla Eden Represent, grabben du har hamnat i klaemm
Spaenn fast saekerhetsbaeltet innan du drar ivaeg
Din flykt aer phixion som Jorje i Snabba Cash
Jag vevar ihop dig som storyn i Crash
En O.G. pa 24 basst, vaext upp pa flingor o hash
Dealat lite men rokt aennu mer, behovt fly undan aennu fler
For aennu fler aer ute efter mig, speciellt rappare utan talang
Du ber mig spokskriva och saeger "blyga inte med slang"
Sen slaenger lite koks mitt hall, for din egna kreativitet e lika med noll
Kvicka me' att dissa pa Whoa, med fler nodrim aen denna rad...YO!
Satsar pa musik med forhoppning om se sig pa MTV
Med ett Gaeng som spelar mer Svarta aen BET, dra hem som E.T.
Du aer hiphop turist, spelar ingen roll precis som en statist
Du har politiska texter men aldrig varit en aktivist
Saknar Å, Ä -å- Ö men kickar en vers flytande
Enbart du sjaelv pastar dig vara banbrytande
For det knaecker jag dig itu, en riktig ben-brytare
Aer sa mycket ilska och vrede inuti, mer het aen vatten kokare
Spottar i en mugg med kofein och ger dig varmt kaffe
Du aer lika played-out som en svenne som kallar sig for blatte
Om du kunde matte sa skulle du inte kunna dela mig om ja var en siffra
Du har fan ingen talang, tog veckor for dig o svara, sa snaella, gitta!



I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-25 16:50
Yea you got one thing right, I dont give a fuck whats wrong and right I rap on my own I stand tall and fight not bitchin' or fakin' out like they do on Wrestling Nights taking a week to get some rhymes probably withdrawn from some internet site

If you're missing some letters, why even bother kickin' it Swedish it doesn't makin' you any better it only make it more obvious, im the best always first you're the worst

can't kick any verse immerse yourself to the best rapper reverse and realize you shouldn't be beefing with the master im flattered but I still think you're a disaster shatter your diss of the crap it truly is, I rule you, miss.

And keep it in english the excuse *blabla aint got any äöå* aint working --

niggas get the seed to rap better from jerkin' why would I want you to be ghostwriting when im merkin' haven't lost a single battle you're just a little bitch smirking like Yao Ming, aint see'in you singin', IM winning, you're fin.





..tog veckor for dig o svara, sa snaella, gitta!


The fuck?

Användaren är inloggad BigIssue P24
2010-01-19 03:17
irritation momentom numero uno, rappaz who claim to spit fire
While Issue's flow stay so hot it will melt the mic, sucker..


egg P18
2010-01-19 08:07

Issue im about to drop some knowledge, I didn't claim to spit fire sup with your facts bro you never went to college?...


Vet inte vad en vecka är för dig men här i sverige är det inte 5 timmar iallafall, gd!
Du som hoppade ur battlen och kom tillbaka en vecka senare men okej.
 

2010-01-25 18:58
egg...


varfor ska du citera mig?

lyssna, jag plockar denna vers jag dedikerade till dig, vi drar vara nordiga keystyle battles till battle and cyphers o sa far du och jag ta det daerifran, vad saeger du??
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-25 19:14
egg...

du blir inte baettre for du citerar...yo yo yo yo
-
I was sittin' in this small office room writin' that verse
What's worse, I took 5 minutes from my lunch to have your feelings hurt
You burst like a bubble, simplistic flow you cant spit, all I hear is mumble
You tumble since I swing my fist like Tarzan swingin' on rope in the jungle
Touble trouble, Big Issue, 2 words that make you pee yourself
Your rhymes to skinny to battle, they obnoxious with obscene health
Dealt with punks like you before, LoopTroop lied, punks won't multiply
Slide off like the words were lubricated in wax, record it on wax
And fuck you with No Vaseline like Ice Cube
My sound Underground like the "Tube"
What the fuck you qoutin' me for, just cause you cant keystyle this hardcore
Leave you in devistation like the situation in Hiati, expected with no clue
Because every step I take shakes the earth beneath you
See through, like you were a ghost, cant see you
Get out of the closet, dont deny your sexual state like Tom Cruise
Abuse you like I abuse your girl, but with less satisfaction
And every word I spit is so loaded with heat, its always full on action
You claim to spit fire, but none of your lines are hot
I spit saliva, more hot than lava, so watch out you'll get burned
Respect has to be earned, and you just gettin' shit back
So please take these rhymes and spit on your track
You lack skills like industry artists
Who lack skills in rhyme-skills like the skill for seeing talented artists
Tryin to find a balance like Slug in the Atmosphere
Never scared, always prepared, look in your eyes, and I see a boy bein scared
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-25 22:36
TBR

If you mention the best keystyle emcee
And dont mention me, I'm TNT, explode like dynamite
The ambulance will have to produce rapid blood pressure, cyanide
But I will make sure it doesnt go that far, you die tonight
Your life is on the Line because a G-Unot
Kick a freestyle and all I can think is "that's all you got?!"
Rap so hot, they keep qoutin' me
Some of them so jealous, they would die to be able to flow like me
Blacken your eyes for no fuckin' reason
I treat you with torture methods lyrically, like you commited a treason
It's not the cold season, I spit some cold shit, icepick words, you bleedin'
Creepin' through the graveyard, hunt down your tombstone
Dig you out, burn you to ashes and give my dog a bone
I am a king without a crown sittin' on my throne
And watch you be thrown to gates of hell, just burn baby burn
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-25 23:30
BigIssue.. har inte hört låten Big L säger det i såg bara en kommentar på youtube där nån skrev hiv jag baitar ínte rader från andra din fitta
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-26 02:51
Fiddy...

lugn nu for fan! ingen sa att du bajtade, men varje gang man kaenner att nagon reagerar som om man trampat pa omma tar sa har ju nan gjort nat!
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-26 10:58
Citerade för att du sa att det tog en vecka att skriva en diss när det var 5 timmar och DU kommer en vecka senare :D! Just pointing out the obvious.




So we have this fagget here, who claims to be the illest in here, wich everyone know, that IM the only one spittin' with flow, so whatsup Average Joe?
This aint hardcore, this is softporn I can't believe you take this hardcore, thought this were just like your sunday choirs
You're too naive, learn to percieve but to be decieve you're aint gonna 'roar' no more, this beast is tamed, wants to be scratched on yo maim

You're dumb, thumbs up chewing bubblegum blow a bubble fuck it up like you're the air fillin' it up before it reach the level when it all blows up
I flow like no one else throw you out in the snow you aint John Doe when you engaged this beef with me you're just sittin' there saying "DOH" exactly like Homer except even he got a hoe
But I wrekonize that it aint easy to find a lady who wants to fuck a bad MC, due to me bein crowned as the illest MC if I were paintin' they'd call me Vincent Van Gogh and when they see you they'll just end up saying "oh.."

 
Rappare

2010-01-26 15:09
Egg.

Käften man, vem e du?
vadfan gör du här, du suger ju kuk?
gå tillbaks till ditt vardagsliv, du börjar ju fan bli sjuk?
du skriver blablablabla, och du tror man ska förstå
du skriver lika dåligt som stanislav, tror du att du hörs då?

dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-01-26 15:24
Ja walla
habibi sticker dig me knivi
äter kivi
bra diss punkt se
din mamma jobbar på SJ
ibland kollar ja på bio
då ere film på duken

 
Hangaround

2010-01-26 17:19
egg dina rim är preskiberat som 50 cent/
om folk frågar om jag mördat dig, så svarar jag: ja det har hänt/
du borde sluta med dina rim som liknar skämt/
eldar upp dig som haschet i min spliff/
jag spottar rim och tuggar fradga/
mina rim börjar ta eld som trä i magma/
om vi varit vänner skulle jag bett dig passa bongen/
men nu är du inte det och får ett slag av batongen på ballefjongen/
En stor kuk är en klen tröst i en fattig familj.

2010-01-26 22:37
norrlandsguld

pröva o va dig själv för en stund
utan andras lemmar i antingen röv eller mun
klagar på livet för du e obantad o saknar bekanta
och du e fan ensam om o få betalt för att bli pantad

o enda gångerna du spottar fradga
är på gayklubb när du raggar på grabbar
snackar coolt om hasch o spliff
men näre de e dags för gatan står du fast me din tariff

o ändå brukar man skita i att betala dig på krita eller avbetalning
så du skapar miffon för du e inavelsgalning
medans de står varning i din panna,
för du e en sån som knullar din egen mamma

blev inte nöjd me denna diss men skitsamma
ibland måste sanningen bara fram va!


Why die in vain, when you can live n' try to change?

2010-01-27 15:29
onemanplan

battle & cyphers with these brain-dead no lifers
these obvious biters who claim Issue ain't originality
they rap forced and feel agony, aggravated such
what you got to bring in a fist fight, not much
You would loose in a bitch fight, even when takin a flight
You could be fly, I jetlag, ahead of time like Big L was
Study emceeing, my pen is a samurai sword when the inc touches the paper
Roll rappers in rizzla, smoke em and spit in the ashes
Rip out your eye-lashes, gettin' rid of you bastards
I be around, just out of sight

2010-01-27 15:52
Allihopa

Bög
*ERROR*

2010-01-28 01:10
Im gonna break the rules since im an outlaw
living large without the law, having a break
I'll smash ya jaw outta fukking space!
biiitch, you know who it is
me go by the name no-one knows and that's it.

Seriöst, LillP gå o ruska din lilla penis
ärligt kiddo, endast lite fjun? haha klenis...
fett moget, eller bara jävligt omogen
jag har iallfall en buske kring roten..
Varför ens droppa en kommentar med 2 ord
sluta lek pajjas, oseriöshet här straffas med mord
du kmr bli jagad av en hel hord & pålen är smord
Du skulle säkert sagt som Lorentz
"jaug spottar rajms lika snabbt som hundar i grayhaaound"
tillåt mig begrava dig under jord så du kan kalla dig undergraaound..!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2010-01-28 10:19
Stajl

Living large without the law, having a break?
haha man, you dont even know the law, for god sake.
Shut the fuck up, i dont want to hear you any more
go and fuck a magot on the beach store
Ska jag också ta detta svenskengelska?
Du,sucky,sucky, HA, jag kan också svengelska
I'm taking you down on ground
beatin you up, spitting on your mouth
Go fuck your self, and if u dont cant
go and post your self dont forgot the stamp,
Jag fuckar dig upp och ner så jävla hårt
och tar dig hit och dit, och du får en jävla massa sår
1 pac 2 pac 3 pac 4 pac 5 pac 6 pac, and u, none pac
1 hit 2 hit 3 hit 4 hit 5 hit 6 hit, you gettin lack?
ha, sluta och spela tuff, för du är fan bara en bluff,
dä ä näääjs brur!
Rappare

2010-01-29 08:46
Stajl

Say what?,

Våga du inte droppa tillbaks? HA jävla invalid
Sätt dig på knä och slicka upp mitt fuckin' saliv
Du är runt 20? ha, om det ändå vore så
Du skriver lika dåligt som om du hade rökt på
precis som alla andra jävla töntar här på Whoa
Tror sig är rappers bara dom puffar på, jävla hoes
Du är, Nej jag behöver inte rabbla upp allt, alla vet redan
vilken slaskfitta du är, du bör uppdatera din hjärna för detta är 2010
inte något jävla hey babberiba från år 2009

Peace out, ska bara skriva som lorentz, för jag e så c00l

JAG TAKING U UNDERGROAAAUND ELLER!?!?!?
dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-01-29 09:03
haha, frizone fan vad mkt skit du snackar! haha, iofs ganska kul.
Kmr dissa sönder dig i eftermiddag, vänta bara tills jag slutat jobbet biatch!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-29 10:38
Ha-ha, give me a minute to laugh at this fucker - Frizone, in behalf of all the flawless rappers I leave you with flappers and laugh at your disaster lines -sucker-

im unsure if I should ignore or give you a minute of showing you how to be hardcore your line combines little girl singin' choirs and dead coke whores you cannot spit shit my whole empire requires the real deal not any'one who'll retire I'm like a vampire you cannot see me, except when I'm spitting fire, you can't flee from me, you can't hide you cockeyed fuck I shanghai bitches world wide

Beside you can't give Stajl one of your wacky lines he needs more than that, you're wrecked, rejected disrespected child neglected your whole life have been a project I object you as a rape subject who got infected, now socially disconnected so put your dead rap on your shelf because you just owned yourself.
 
Rappare

2010-01-29 11:05
Egg

I'm so sorry to say this to you
but if you didnt read the cypher before you joined
it's not my fault, it say's , Ditch the man over you,

But anyways, now it's the end of you
You try to be cool? ha, you failed
becaus, when you write you just bailed
Din mamma är söt, borde inte du vara söt också?
jag menar, man säger ju ibland, sådan mor, sådan son?
eller sådan far, sådan son?, men du är ju knappt hälften så fin
så varför inte bara gitta till fittornas hemland,
dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-01-29 11:21
Tar ditt oseriösa svar som en förlust.

PEACE
 
Rappare

2010-01-29 12:36
Egg. du e tuff =)
dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-01-29 13:05
Tack!
 

2010-01-30 00:28
yo, jag glömde nämna..
jobbar day & night studio54, en jävla discokänga
kapar lämmen av dig, lämna vännen hemma,
här är det inte soligt, här kommer det regna
Där jag kommer ifrån är inte smärta bortglömd
och med det förklarar jag dig här med dödsdömd
ska inte försvara att tortyr behagar
once fucked up, allways fucked up, yeah?
du är han som mig betalar för att maten laga
jag suger ur din energi
tömmer dig men ljuger; "Allt é fíín, koffíín..!"
må vara ett jävla svin men besitter svart magi
tar giftiga gift och doppar din söta lilla Pony
jag förpestar horungar som du men ändå bara leker
bemästrar skolungar som du, ingen åldergräns så jag steker
haha, du hört rätt
LEKER och kickar dig direkt ut ur dagiset
godzilla i mitt lag, även t-rex
du har vanilj is, hänger bara med rednecks
Fitta, du kommer att dö
jag lämnar dig i trottoarkanten till tråden helt förstörd
ja, jag är störd för att du störde, du har nu blivit överkörd....!

1-0, 2-0, 3-0 snart 4;a
1 fån kommer att få be att jag slutar yra
för jag är förevigt besluten att du redan kutar
lutar mer åt det vackra än det rått effektiva, blodet bara sprutar
jag njuter, här trivs jag och är lycklig
kanyler som skjuter där det rivs som strimmlad kyckling
Jag besuddlar din vetskap om "verkligheten"
Dag 1. Folket jublar, du är mitt redskap för märkligheten
Dag 2. Jag rubbar din skalle så du får fotskav, du är fördjävla sketen
du vet vad du kommer få här idag
- jag tror du har fattat halva helheten..




..fitta
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-30 00:31
(ovanstående inlägg fristilades till -FriZone-)
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Rappare

2010-01-30 12:44
Stajl

Mannen med massa fuckin' stavfel//
ville inte läsa igenom allt, för ingenting var i helhet.//
du tror du är något? va i helvete?//
du suger som fan, och är ett jävligt gnällbete//
Stajl, med det äckliga stora smajlet//
smajlar du lite till, så får du jobba med hamlet.//
du är invalid och går på intenat//
inte konstigt att du är en redig dåre, får du nå mat?//
du bör äta upp dig, för du börjar bli klen//
så fort du har ätit går du ut till toan och spyr, sen vill du ha mer!//
Kom till nynäshamn och möt din vrede//,
gå sedan ut till herr pedofil göran, du lär bli ett jävligt bra bete//
Du är verbalt sneknullad ända från roten till toppen
du får sedan en tjej som du börjar gilla//
men när det går till sexet så börjar det illa//
för hon ser då och tänker, Vart fan är snoppen?
sen lade hon märke till att hon har blivit lesbisk
din mor är ledsen, men inte din far//
för nu får farsan en annan att knulla.ni kanske blir ett bra par?//
okej, sorry, jag må vara väldigt taskig,//
men jag råka tyvärr precis läsa detta på nyheterna, det blev rätt glassigt!//
dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-01-30 15:14
TBR,



TBR?? sumbody give this nigga CPR!
His heart ain´t in it. Ain´t NO WAY he could win it!
I BEEN in it! Like Bennett. That´s why I get offended.
When these ´erbs try to pose, like they nice with they flows.
All dat shit is tired prose. Put me to sleep, where´s my No doze?
I hit these chumps up with lumps! I be throwin them bows!
My man on his post. Holdin dat steel like he supposed.
Ready to let fly, an´ pop at niguz. if they come too close!
See my niggas don´t play, if they got beef with cats,
they go snatch they ass up. Gag em, n´cuff ´em wit´plastic straps!
An´I KNOW fagget! You don´t want it like that.
I´mma do a search on google earth.
n´find out EXACTLY where you restin at!

Bitchass..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-31 03:46
Bazookahjoe


youre licking dicks big as a bazooka you hoe
c4d steps up and ends this freakshow aka joe
trying to be gangstah but youre text is screaming whitie
standing there nude oiled in & screaming "guys come fight me"
can't even read one bar of youre text without getting a headache
if you wanna kill someone, just show them the texts u make
if that doesnt work just see and what happens after
they will crawl up open theirs mouths and die by laughter
you can try to battle me but i make you look like the fucking pope
cuz when youre battle me youre mother doesnt even have hope
 

2010-01-31 05:49
Cd4.


C4d,
I murk´d yer punkass BEFORE.
I done owned yer sis. N´ ya moms BEEN my whore!
You´re illiterate! And you wanna wage a syllabic war??
Eat a dick! And deep throat it. ´Til you can´t choke no more!
You´re rhymin´s got me bored. No bullshit.
Tha boul be keepin ya bitch gored. Swingin my dick like a bullwhip!
Ole´!! That´s how da bull run up in ´er.
See she done fucked witta pro now, so fall back!
You´sa BEGINNER!


This fagget got his nuts handed to ´im. No homo.










Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-31 13:58
Ärligt talat mannen, den där stilen funkar inte..
Jag tänker inte ens svara på skiten :P
 

2010-01-31 17:50
And so, another simp bites the dust..


What?? You ran outta bars fagget?

You see how I use less bars than you, and still murk you sumthin awful?

You´re way outta yer league here sonny.

Get back to the drawing board, and concoct sum new shit.

Them ole weak lines ain´t hittin. And you´re STILL A BITCH!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-31 20:33
bazookahjoe nu är det slut på skämten//
du blir darig utav denna forums rappare//
å sluta att skämma ut den engelska rappen//
för vad jag ser o hör så har du tappat takten//
jag vågar åtminstånde vissa min ålder//
istället som ni ... jävla Ptolver//
så känn dig ägd din lilla hora//
dra till ett lättare forum .. på whoa//



PyyZ.. :D

 

2010-01-31 21:39
Bazooka-hoe

I'm a beast on the rhymes when I spit shit with my open mind' I get bitches like you standin' in line, down on the ground ready to take a blow on your knees like I was in Haiti serving chinese seized this beef before imma do it again, squeeze your mantits big as Jaynes



jayne: Länk till http://www.vintageculture.net/images/jayne-mansfield-in-a-fuzzy-bikini1.jpg
 
Rappare

2010-02-01 07:43
Egg

Not you again, havn't i already told you to back off?
Why you even try to write something, you know that i'm the boss
So. once again i'm sittin here in my chair writing something bad
it's just because i like you when you gettin mad.

So okay, once for all, let's get this bitch down on the ground
you guy's know's what i mean, take a baseball bat, and hit as hard you can.

Om det nu är så att du inte är gay, så har du fan hackat guld i 3 år och köpt dig en fucking harry potter som langar wow spells på dig så du har epic med flyt

dä ä näääjs brur!

2010-02-01 13:58
-friZone-

Frizone, you fuckin with a real dog, I'm eat your bone
Come through your door rushin, burn down your home
With your family gathered in it, I ain't drunk, I just spit liquid
Flow amazin, it ressurects on itself, so dont attempt to kill it
Feel it? No than I suggest you do like MJ and beat it
And feel and hear your knuckles break, no beef, nothing at stake
Except I serve rappaz like a stake...meal, you know the deal
Stay hard as a rock, because only the strong survives
My lyrics intelligent, that's why I walk over ya'll, with a landslide
Hang you by your neck, let you fuckaz choke
You did on the mic, if rap is your life I just left you without any hope
I be around, just out of sight