I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Dissa personen över! (Cypher #6)

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2009-12-22 17:13
I dont give a Fuck like the Pope or worse like Bush
Between the legs of your misses half my mouth full of Bush
I dont give a fuck, because revenge is a sweet payback
But I wasn't comfortable, the bitch told me to lay back
Watch her lapdance, made all that fat bounce off the record like Cannibus verse
(4, 3, 2, 1 come on Issue n' get some...)
I put in re-verse and run over all you suckers
Talk that gangbang ish bit still ya'll a virgin
Cursin' at you like a religious mass closin' up the curtin'
Doom-day comin and whoom say I be bluffin?
Fill up my pockets muggin' and never been on that thuggin'
Only concerned to wipe out whack emcees for frontin'
I be around, just out of sight

2009-12-22 22:38
Påven får mer fitta än du, inget som någon mer än du betvivlar//
du är en sellout, som brudar i utviknings tidningar//
BigIssue visst vi gör ingen stor sak av det//
Möts vi ansikte mot ansikte, det blir blod bad av det//
att du ens slickar brudar med buske mellan benen//
frånstötande som när du försöker bemästra scenen//
whoom say I be bluffin?, fan är du efterbliven//
wanna be americano, märks på hur din text är skriven//
du skriver ett pinsamt inlägg o försöker vara hotfull//
framställer dig själv som pimp, när du själv är oskuld//
snackar om att torka bort kassa rappare när dom "steppar upp"//
du är säkert kristen men försöker vara underground som belsebubb//
snackar om payback, du har bara gay fans//
attackerar från skyn som om jag vore ett hemvärn//
det är sådana som du man vill radera från jordens yta//
inte ens med simmlektioner kan du få orden att flyta//

biiiiaaatch!!
http://www.facebook.com/MarusDSR

2009-12-22 23:14
passa dig när wangeh glider upp här på whoa
är listig som en orm, inte snok utan boa
bigissue, marus är ett stort fan av dig
du hörde ju att alla dina fans dom är gay
så se upp för mig, nu är jag på g
så mannen backa undan för du är passé
men nu på detta forum ska jag skapa fred
HA bara drev du är hatad som ipred
så lilla marus se nu till att från whoa tagga
för kom ihåg att jag är boa och du är hagga


o.O

HAH
"Ekkorn satt i granen, hoppade från tallegren, laddar upp en hagelbrakare den hoppar aldrig mer" - Organismen

2009-12-23 02:24
Marus
-
Okay, with all those lines n' puns you still did nada but 0 k (Zero Kill)
Talkin' smack talkin' american, talking to another Stan
Do I need to remind you hiphop is universal n' started on American land?
So there is no Swedish hiphop in theory, kill you in a sec, time me
Inspired by myself
Kickin' that swine-flow that is bad for your health
Treat you bitches with respect till you force me to take of my belt
Talkin' about me bein' a virgin, you got no looks and sound uncertain
Soon as you hit the stage they pull down the curtain
My punchlines are like break-up when you in love, leave you hurtin
No cure from this demon takin' a shit on your soul while you soulsearchin'
You act cool, carry a waterpistol as your main assassin tool
You act a fool till you get locked in prison for tention
Get so many butt-fucks you forever loose tension
Your rhyme structure to simplistic, you dont kill shit, its all a gimmick
You couldn't do murder in your own lyrics
Plus every rhyme you kick comes at the end of the line
Talkin' about attackin' from the sky like "hemvärn"
You look up to the sky, you see me and be like "Oh My God"
Since I rhyme in english "hemvärn" means Home Guard
I run up in your crib and body everybody in your Squad
Or nail you to the cross and walk it out like Jesus
And you are a virgin too, you can't penetrate with that small-sized penis
I be around, just out of sight

2009-12-23 04:36
wagnhes du rappar om ormar som en sådan du är,
snabeltand äter upp råttor som dig levande utan besvär.
lets battla killen ovanför som kör det på halvtaskig engelska,
i själva verket är han ganska ensam va, och tokrunkar i hängslen man.
efter battlen kan du hälsa änglarna, i själva verket lyssnar han på drängarna.
vad var namnet jo det var big issue, sånna som dig som jag använder som en tissue
så jag snyter mig med dig, och dumpar dig i en papperkorg.
ditt ansikte är för vidrigt för whoa håll dej till rotten punkt org.
när du kör battle kör du som en kvinlig bilförare,
när jag kör battle kör jag som en smitare, jag kör över dig.
ska vi prata om mördar verktyg så lirar jag lie och polygrip,
griper tag i din knäskål och spänner åt och hör ett kvinligt skrik.
jag lägger raderna lika kvick som thomas quick, alltid helskinnad
efter en battle i ett gött skick, alla vet at snbltnd är en galen prick.




2009-12-24 00:55
snbltnd


Fun thing that you mentioned to Big Issue, when you're the one that lacking IQ bein' smart as a tissue you could solve the government issues//
I give you essential hypertension to give you some attention wich you did not get as little/ but dont be noncommittal and no fear//
It's christmas in here so I'm not gonna break you up in tears and make you wet behind yo ears but ill give you candy for present I swear!//

Talking about murder tools, kid you still in elementary school? Sabeltooth(snbltnd:<) talking in truth, we all know you're the one calling phone booths and having a great laugh but yeah it's soooo cool//
I know you're dangerous with all your tools and your driving/ please take a diving and hit your head and do not ever come back//

ill surprise attack and stab yo back with a bicycle rack tick tack a hit in the sack, another one and give you a heart attack tie you up at the railroad track get smashed while laying on your back/ It's just like that I hope you aint mad but this is a battle so don't forget your elbow pad/ and you're not kvick as Thomas Quick/

you're thick(seg) as a naked mole rat chick Thomas took twelve years to do his work, and during that time he even went berserk and always in one piece? He got caught like the canadian mounted police so release the image of yours you're as much as G as John Travolta in Grease//
So it's getting late/ It's time for me to hit the bed, feels like im the living dead but first im going to eat some swedish rye bread but see ya and have a great Christmas day and I hope you get what you wished for mate/

God jul tja
 

2009-12-24 00:56
-that
 

2009-12-24 18:38
I sneak through your chimney and piss in your christmas sock
You're girl blew me something amazing, you similar, but you just suck
Something Amazing
Something is Blazin', its my lines that turn you to ashes like a smoked blunt
No need to front, I killed you in the first verse
You claim to drop bombs, but I am explosive, every word make you burst
I can go first in every round and still come out on top like Murs
I have an eternal thirst to rock lyrics that leave rappers hurt, I am cursed
Bowlin' inside a church and leave generations after shocked n' hearts hurt
On a Sunday with Lucifer givin' Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth Study
Leavin' all of ya'll like Dirt in Water, all Muddy
Waters flow, your game sucks like Shaq's free-throw
I let you go off first with a free-throw, try to jab me
Try to grab me hold me down than stab me
Twist the knife round and I will still not have hit the ground
A Prince Charmin' walkin' off with your un-deserved crown
Like Godzilla, I stomp on you just to dissrespect your whole town
You infamous strictly in the ways like the murder of Notorious
I leave you with a holy-spirit with these 2 guns glorious




I be around, just out of sight

2009-12-24 20:13
Something blazin? You dizzy son? And you havent killed any one in the first rounds//
Im amazing thank you and you're just as bad as the other clowns//
When I spit shit it makes vibrant sounds, it surrounds the nouns and even the downs(yndrome) enjoy the sound that goes around and your rhymes are low like the sundowns but hey it's still romantic//
you can rhyme down your gigantic chick big as the volcanos on the atlantics im titan, I frighten/ I enlighting and lightning you down when I get on my flow I should be in a television show for rappin so gold I paint you up like Vincent van Gogh from head to toe and make you choke on my flow burn the shit up and do you see the glow?//
Yeah it's me and you are more or less just ashes now and you're being a godzilla? More like the little cute rat chinchilla so on with the diving suite and your rubber boots and go as the recruits I salute and you remember about me dropping bombs? I guess you can predict the next line anyway it ends with that you're gone!
 

2009-12-25 00:40
Kickar battlen, på detta stolthederliga språk,
äter upp ormar som er, kalla mig mr ormvråk.
egg, det är jul idag såg en som liknade dej en smärre aning på tv,
kalle anka var programmet, hoppas du inte skryter om det på ditt cv
lets kick it in english cuz its christmas, wanna know what i got for christmas,
you could never gues, a latina wrapped in paper, and i raped her so best wishes.
you can do my dishes from my xmas table, one tip man, stick to theatre just like clark gable, so i kicked the verse a bit whacky, you are worthless, just like fried chicken without kentacky. i eat you in this beef just like i just ate a christmas turkey, i saw you jerking of to steve urkle once in new jersey, so are you nervous that i told the whole whoa about it? i dont care boy, what are you gonna do about it. so lets finish this battle with a happy new year and best wishes! have a nice xmas eve bitches!

2009-12-25 19:20
så snbltnd, sket i det "stolthederliga" språket på två röda//
han fick en latina i "julklapp", för att hans släkt är döda//
så ni hajjar ju att en skruv e lös på den hära killen//
eftersom att hans pappas flickvänn var hans äldre syster//
du säger att det inte betyder mycket, men det är en stor skillnad//
du måste ju märka det när varenda jävel vill ha dig filmad//
och helst i timmar, så dom kan visa hur efterbliven du är//
du är ett kräk, och du ser också ut som ett, är du mätt ?//
för i vilket fall som helst, ska du få smaka på PauseStops
specialare, a la fläskläpp//
Trasig lampa

2009-12-26 01:38
okej pausestop dina lindriga specialare är enbart en röten a lá fläskläpp,
snbltnds halvspecialare är bollträ mot knäskålar a lá resten av livet på käpp.
du har rätt om en sak, visst har jag åtminstonde en skruv lös, läkaren drog ej åt den när jag låg inne för galna-rader-febern som sätter rappare i kuvös.
du sa att dom vill sända mig på tv och producera en freakshow,
dem vill bara höra mina rhymes för jag håller de oldschool som thats 70 show,
dina rim är tråkiga incest rader var inne år två tusen,
och när jag tjacka din syrra vågade jag inte tända ljusen.
hon var så ful man. och ganska usel ,stel som ett as,
herr snabeltand blev nästan helt blå och förfrusen.
där fick jag ett men för livet, vilken förklarar den lösa skruven,
skulle aldrig stuckit in kuken i det äckliga sprutludret,



2009-12-26 05:09
I enlighting and lightning you down when I get on my flow I should be in a television show for rappin so gold I paint you up like Vincent van Gogh from head to toe and make you choke on my flow burn the shit up and do you see the glow?


-

I paint you up like Da Vinci gettin' the last laugh, do you see my Mona Lisa Smile?//
You like Jim Carrey in that movie where he bases a life on a lie//
Try to battle me, each of your sentences made no sense//
Your meanings are simply meaningless compared to the beats I bless//
I guess, you're the one who knocks on rasta man's door//
I open it up just as you want to kick it down and beat you to the floor//
Rhyme galore, lines lined up like fashion clothes with a style that keeps a fascist flow//
Oh No like Mos n' Pharoahe, your little ass will never grow//
Because for every inch you step up I am there to beat you an inch down, bow//
To the ultimate, watch your moves, each one can be a critical step//
Bless the one that blesses the mic when an obscene delight, fright//
Seen in your eyes, rise above your pitty cries and shitty lies//
Deminish, your whole squad is like Medz in my first bar, finnished//
You bein' dope is like findin' Colombians not slingin' coke, take this rope//
Hang yourself because what I left you with, much worse than a choke//
No hope, no soap opera, film me killin; rappaz, bring the camera//
After ya' comes nothin' else, my whole purpose is to leave ya'll with less wealth//
Steal all your shit, leave your rich ass parents broke as shit//
You're like Mini-Me, don't live up to my hight, not even a lil' bit//
What you spit is +Garbage+ like Diddy's +Da Band+ so just gitt//
I be around, just out of sight

2009-12-26 15:56
Small issue, I ain´t seen a single solid bar from you yet.

People say practise makes perfect..but In your case, just give it up.
It just ain´t worth it.


I see you strugglein dawg. You jus´can´t get it together.
Wordplays or puns, you got NONE. Ya shit ain´t clever!
I yanked up ya mom´s skirt, n´ she went: "Well I´ve NEVER!"
So I stuffed her mouth witta sock, buried my cock in ´er orwhatever..
Simply put, I´m just BETTER. I getz tha poonani wetter.
What you know ´bout sum swag?? Cold sweatin a trendsetter!
You like the rest of them bottom feeders. Maad young, like a fetus.
I eat mcees, spit keys, n´ then I digest the readers!
Ya´ll are ALL bleeders. N´ I run the ´Underworld´.
I make you donate your blood, to a 300 year ole girl!
I´m sikk with skillz, poppin pillz, just ta see the room swirl.
See when I´m at my most zooted, is when apiphanies unfurl!
I take Kirstie Alley by tha hand. N´ make the heffer twirl!
She did the splits, n´sucked my dick while eatin cake.
Yeah that´s my GURL!!
See what I did there? This shit is easy to me.
My shit SO crack! N´ you as wack as can be!!













Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-26 17:13
I'm going to town, you're not wearing the crown, the only thing you're wearing is a gown.
With nothing under it, take another hit, I put Italian herbs in a bag and tell you it's that special shit.
I spit in the rap-dojo, like Austin Powers you lost your mojo, without the Sapien you're just Homo.
The egg is back and I'm close to the edge, I repel off with a piano cord strapped around your neck.
Up in this thread, when I put my dick up in your sister she bled until she was dead.
At first she gave me head but this aids I like to spread, I shred till the sheats turn red.
Original with my origin of Shao Lin, not seperatable from my other half like a siamise twin.
For you I play the worlds smallest violin, little BigIssue still watching Nickelodeon, Ka-Chin!
 

2009-12-26 19:33
egg havnt even hatched hes still an embryo
18 years later hes the kidd in the commercial of mimio
for that it required 10 years of hard rehearsal
yea, his contract expired the first year but spared
cus he had rents chunked with money n mom
was forced to go huney for the director wacked
eggs parents really loved that uggly little kidd
even tho they hidd him when guests were over
i say your lifes over kidd not even god on you smile
tie the knot n do everyone elses wish swish pass
away from here you smell egg u look like egg
u took the egg ill crack yo egg head gimi credd
all yo lil chickens fedd me with yo lil period eggs
En bit av allt och inget

2009-12-27 22:36
Här har vi mister Valentine även igenkänd som miss invalid
snacka inte om att folk är med i reklamer när det visar sig att du är jerry i ica reklamen
eller nej vänta jerry är en smärre aning smartare
trotts kromosomfelet är han en bättre rad-gapare
nu lämnar vi dom iq befriade för att det är synd om Jerry
du kan ta gudrun shyman medans jag trycker kate perry
WOBB WOBB WOBB
http://myspace.com/mangeladubz

2009-12-27 22:56
yo niggas keeps going on about lyrical length
as if that somehow determines it's lyrical strength
it doesn't, so my rhymes are concise and to the point
i don't believe in babbling about shit no one cares about, sorry to disappoint

i'm here to reveal a sad truth to you low life degenerate fucks
all of you are white and your shitty rhymes aren't deluxe
in the music industry you wouldn't even be vanilla ice
you're all faggots, this message should suffice

yet somehow i feel compelled to elaborate
on why you've all condemned yourself to this fate
you all try to emulate the gangsta life while playing a video game
cappin niggas through arenas and lamer derivatives are your claim to fame

as if that weren't enough you're all in denial
spending hours in front of that computer screen all the while
thinking that anyone believes the shit about you being hard in real life
you hopeless faggots, your right hand has practically become your wife

i'm gonna end this here since i can't be bothered to lower myself to your level
in your carefully fabricated bullshit i'll leave you all to revel
peace out mother fuckers, shits been brought by egglawls
oh and i almost forgot, your mother's a whore.

@ y'all niggas in here
 

2009-12-28 05:18
Prata inte om din lyriska längd eller styrka,
p.s din syrra hälsa kom nyss från fiskekyrka.
dina rader var tråkiga som en ljudbok av leffe gw.
raderna mina avger rekyl som skotten från en g3
du har rätt min högra hand har aldrig svikit mig,
älskar dig enormt min söta lilla lena handén
jag är kanske en smärre aning shcizzofren
missformat kranium och ganska kobent,
men som kompensation gav gud mej en en skön gudagåva,
att spotta rader som sätter sig som superlim och analklåda.
du kallar mig nigga, jo är svart tyvär fick inte hudfärgen väljas.
har dock en fördel, kan icke få sparken kan bara vidare säljas.
jag är visst deluxé precis som doggelitos betong-grädde,
snacka inte creds man, drar en bong hit och rufsar till mina dreads len,
du är rädd att du skall falla till våran nivå,
självförtroende har du säger bara kämpa på,
ett mål du aldrig kommer att nå, inte ens
om du hette snbltnd och var ganska så rå,
så forsätt att så och växa ur dig ditt målbrott,
är ganska vrålsoft battlar detta lilla stolpskott,
mina rader orsakar skallskader, får en dom för våldsbrott,
anställer zilbersky kickar det stiligt just like lylescott,
sabeltooth got a killer style like the asian mr pol pot,
my bars steam up people just like powerbars,
egg is worthless like lesen from sdk without the chars,
after this battle, will egg be the same? no man!
mr snblnd got a reputation the same as ed gain,
so i kick the bars in a diffirent laungage,
got to grab a sandwitch im hungry just like a jew in auchwitz,

2009-12-28 16:18
Stop pretending/ your shit is meaningless/ doesn't make sense weres the feeling at? You dont know who you're dealin' with/ I guess your lines lies at the bottom of your toilet sink went down after chokin' on yo lines betch//
I barely red half of yo lines/ it made me sick/ ever heard of the word 'rhyme'?//
Yeah I don't wanna get to your level/ suck ass and using google to act clever use words I otherwise never and flow's never been around so I can easily break you down befo' dawn hits the town and you blocking the sun you're the real reason they came up with the word eclipse and that's only from yo chips-tits//
Yeah I got the tightest flow on the planet and you get the lowest*duh* so don't panic//
Yeah.. Brain damage, reading one of yo lines and you lose fifty percentage of your mental capacity and yet im still spittin' it ill throw a microphone while gettin' blown on my long bown better known as King Kong//
Yeah im still the same/ keep my self calm and still rippin' this like they do in Iraq with the car bombs!
 

2009-12-28 18:49
don't give a shit bout your 5 mile bars
nor how many guys you "fucked", or gave scars
your ass has seen more dick than the back seat, of a rental car!
and by the way, you think car bombs are cool?
then all I can say is FUCK YOU, or I'll fuck you with a stol
that ain't no joke, to them it is called WAR
but what u know bout that, son of a whore?
so fuck you again, and fuck you some more
I know this battle is just a "fun thing to do"
but I just found one thing to hate about it,
YOU
ok, maby you didn't think things through
maby, you just wanted to make a cool punchline too?
either way, the car bomb resemblance was not cool
you pathetic fucked up down syndrome look-a-like tool
I'll lay down the law, and I'll take you back to school
18 years, ha
I got 18 years in my bag, rappin
kickin ass, breaking beats and slappin
So I started when you came out all bloody, out of the rear end
And the doctor said; "nooo, what the fuck just happend?"
"I thought I told you to get that abortion,
instead, well, you got a son, this ugly distortion"
So, before I leave you boy, and this is no joke
gotta tell you son, I made your bitch choke
on my dick, when I gave it to her
And I had plenty to spare
so sad you couldn't make it,
I just wish you were there
Syck Minded

2009-12-29 15:58
18 years of battling/ and I don't know what a metaphor is/ Hey I even thought at some point that it was a punchline wich I heard so much about but really never knew what it is//
You remember the sound of that?/ That's you/ you fag//

No car bombs aint cool/ just mentioned that I rip shit like they actually do//
So get your head out from yo ass it must be smelly and hows your dad gonna fit in there when you got your giant head stuck in your ass?//
Psst.. a metaphor again/ about incest/ that someone in your family puts his dick in your a-hole having you taste the grass while someone are literally plumming your ass//

If this battle is a fun thing to do/ why you crying?/ Im sighing and having a great time watching you kiddies try to rhyme and trying your best/ but this isnt kindergarten and yo' a real mess tryin' yo best doesn't work if your mom aint there to help with your so called "success"//

Been rippin' for 18 years and that's all you can do? That bad ass line about yo gonna fuck me with a stol?//
Heh, no comment.

You fuck my bitches/ Its okay tho Im not mad at you/ fuckin one of my meaningless bitches/ not ur fault after a minute of fuckin' your dick twitches//
But im pungent and you're puerile/ and what Im speaking is real so bow down quick and get hit with a roundhouse kick, bitch//

Got the tightest flow on the planet and you're weak/ so sit down and eat instead of continuing this beaf.. or stake?/ Naa, stay away from that due to your biography on how to eat cake/ your voluminous just like the dinosaurus but even you would eat them if they were served baked//

My point, you rappin' like my dad would,
all thats left to say is shit "son" ur good//


 

2009-12-29 19:47
EGG:

jag vet inte ens om det där är värt att svara på, jag kan fan inte få ett flow, en enda sammanhängade diss utom dina två sista bars.


I'll come with ma punches, that’ll knock ya to dust
I wuz gon say: "lay ya out" .. but ya’d prob' like that too much
n'ya suck dick, cunt, everyone knows it, it’s a fact
cuz I heard santa's got more clutch with da sack…
here, have a slap.. ya life's wack…
bitch, ya ain't got nothin good to tell us
shit, ya got so many free nights n' weekends…ya makes ME jealous
I make ya verse blow up….cuz all ya words get beat
n' If I wanna “loop some shit” I’ll put ya audio verse to "repeat"
n' ya claim to be from tha street…well if ya are, then sweet
so when I spit this, hopefully he'll “ghetto verse”(get over) this defeat
n' listen "G", ya girl got “ADSL”, dat got me cumin in perfection
n' ya "punches" are like “dial up”… we are still waitin for connection
so me winning, is a rejection…if that’s what ya expect
cuz ya only spit google ads…everyone ignores ya text
cunt ma punches are dollas, and ya words is, let's say a penny
there, I’ve just spit ya 16 bars…cuz ya weren’t even worthy of twenty


// U-Nah Bomba
Syck Minded

2009-12-29 20:47
Heh.

So this just went up to a different level/ And im here to reveal a truth about your "disses"//
They're just as hard as doin' the dishes like yo moma washing yo ass when you ever wishes//
Ye bro everyone ignores my disses/ to avoid frustration and feelin' as a sissy becuz' my disses compared to yours are just like barbies and dinosaurs//

You love your little pink toys it sure makes you one of the boys/ just kiddin/ you never gets invited to parties/ you're just gettin' a mail saying "not this time either, sorry"//
And all this dat and ya im seein/ same as the tripple dots you're givin' makes you look like a twat and I haven't started to rap yet this is just the sound of my breathing//

So don't say another word to interrupt/ I'll jump out of this thread ill fuck you up/
And what yo gonna do about it homie? Bust a capslock in my ass or throw yo masturbation socks in my face?/
you've never banged any street fights yo herd any farm cred you mistakenly gaving was undeserved yo' just a nerd got a job as a herd yo' share your mother with your cousins Dean and Johnsson puttin' dicks inside her between the sheepworks//

Redneck hoe my spit kills birds and thank me for that cuz' thats what yo got feedin' with befo' gavin birth yo aint flippin' shit except when your scrolling mouse doesnt work//

peace
 

2009-12-30 00:14


hela whoa kan suga min kuk bre HAHAHA

jag spottar lite rim för flempan och rinkeby//
svennar som hatar snälla ni kan suga min dachiry//
ni vågar säga saker över datan men inte face mot face//
att slå sönder några fula whoa nördar är värsta kicken//
hahah jag får hela whoa att sänka blicken//
överkörda inget mer med det//
hatar er alla !!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK HELA WHOA!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bara hat!!!!!





ALLA SUGER!

2009-12-30 02:39
mr snbltnd battlar lille 163 rinkeby,
killen som är lika hardcore som lilla my
dina rader var lika lama som en bok för blinda,
din kuk växer då du slickar din mamas mens binda,
du blir förblindad som herr stevie wonder,
vadå face 2 face vi kan ta några ronder,
jag vinner på T.KO för att du backar ur,
ingen ger dig blicken för att du är snygg. din jacka är ful,
du säger att du kör över oss,
jag kör över dig som en graff spittare,
sedan snittar jag dej, och inte en jävel kommer att hitta dej,
så du borde gitta hem, där hittar du mej, när jag slickar din morsas klitta len,
den smakar lika äckligt som gammal röten mjölk,
som den i hennes bröst din rinkeby svin tölp,
dina rader var inte tunga nog för att skriva ett par få,
grabben har du aldrig i livet funderat på att gå svenska 2?
nu slutar battlen för john blund har besökt mig här,
p.s mannen din lilla syrra var utsökt walla ja svär.


2009-12-30 09:25
(Egg and U-nah):

Ya´ll are BOTH ass!
I don´ understand what got ya gassed.
Retarded emo kids, you shoulda stayed in ya special ed class!
Tha dawg´s on deck, n´ dontchu dare to back sass!
U´sa a pair of incomplete nutts, ya fathers came too fast!
Egg´s a white soft-shelled dunce! easily breakable.
His dad´s a cranked up trucker, with a mesh cap,
n´ a tee that says : "Kill ´em all!"
An´ U-nah? Don´t even get me started on U-nah..
He´s a bi curious, sexually confused tranny, witta twat that smells like tuna!
He be slidin up in gay bars, wearin stars, n´ glitter in his face.
Talkin´ ´bout, whut´s up ya´ll? Here cum tha big Cahuna!!
´last one to spit a hot bar is a rotten egg..
Now egg..u´sa rotten egg! LOL.
And yer mom wanted ´wood´,
so you fucked her with your peg leg!
She´s a freak, n´ smellin like a compost heap -ya digg? (and YES. U did).



I could keep goin for days, but that right there is sufficient.

Fuck outta here! Ya both suck a BIG one!!

-Like you was slurpin on King kong´s dong! LMAO.






Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-30 09:46
snyggt att avsluta med att garva åt sina egna punches..
lamt om inte annat..

Ser inte direkt så jävla proffsigt ut att lägga in LOL och LMAO bakom rader..
Det får det hela att se ut som du .. ja.. är i snitt 16 i skallen, ev. 14 på riktigt..
INGEN pratar med LOL och LMAO om man är över 17..

Men, bra försök..
Syck Minded

2009-12-30 10:01
No comeback for dat?

You BOTH got OWNED. And you KNOW it.

Like I said, FUKK OUTTA HERE!



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-30 11:11
Bazooka-hoe:

It'll be an comeback for that, but just ain't in the mood right now.
Syck Minded

2009-12-30 11:23
plus, like I said, u suck..
Syck Minded

2009-12-30 11:34
Fuck it! Lemme go in on this fool once more..

You don´t want it me. So jus´ leave it ALONE, U-nah!
Follow me into the lyrical wilderness n´get lost, like the Tribe of Judah!


Fukka U-nah! I´mma sail this sucker like a scooner!
You like to muff dive yer moms, but she so DEEP, you gotta scuba!
Attempt to fuck with my wordplay, n´ get played, like a tuba!
Only time I ain´t ILLIN, is when I´m chill off tha boodah.
I be jus´ trekkin my own galaxy. When I´m climbin up a ´tree´.
This cat be kickin back, n´ str8 lampin like a cougar.
But even THEN, my shit´s hotter. I´m a shotter, like a luger!
Yer small time! Small fry! My style GRAND like Puba!
I´m on a hater-exterminater-mission. Knock ya outta position.
U-haulin all these chumps! N´ dat means , I finnu move ya!
You dat kid that never got picked playin dodgeball.
They looked at U, n´ said -nah! (U-nah).
Can´t find you in da hood. Ain´t nuthen gritty ´bout chu bruh!
My niguz runnin from it. You runnin TO the LAW!
Me n´ ya sister. Rockin n´ rollin, like, a whop bob-a-lu a!
N´ before I smash dat ass, I always gotta lube ´er.
´fore I get to stab her cooter.
She used to be a white sex slave. Gettin whipped, n suckin diplomat dick.
For ridiculous tips, in a danky massage parlour up in Aruba!
Gotta say I´m a tad impressed tho. Your girl´s a hoe, With MAJOR rackage.
N´ a PHAT ass that had me thinkin, like Akon. Daamn, I gotta smack this!
And havin farted around with you, I figured the bitch needed sum practise!
So I´mma stroke ´er wit´ ´obama-dick´, n´ give her the ´stimulus package´!!


Fuck yer li´l hate! Holla with sum bars.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-30 12:17
what you doin? pm´in yer li´l buddies, askin them to search the net for some lines for you to bite n´ battle me with?

That´s the ONLY way you´ll ever stand a chance.
I got you mad now, don´ I? Now DANCE! Puppet, DANCE!!
I got ALL your female family members, creamin in they pants.
You been dumb since you was very young. U Never saw ´Spot run´.
Now you´re 15, and STILL consider pop up books to be too advanced!

Like I said, I can do this all day like it ain´t nuthen.

Fall back chump!







Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-30 15:38
Använd ' istället för ´..


So this little faggot came out from nowhere starting to dissin' the king and still you keep yourself unknown step into my boxing ring ill slap yo ass away from the throne you think you own//
Mr. Bazooka/ who you're tryin to be? A beefking? more like just a wannabe//
Go play your counter-strike spam yo' lol and lmao/ or grow some pubes and come back when yo above 15 years old/ this almost feels illegal dissin' a kid whos playin with his mamas weddin gown//
Bitch get yo own/ stop playing and stop acting like yo grown and handsome/ just cuz ur mama tellin' you that doesn't make it facts it's just pure lies sorry to disappoint but you got yourself into this by your own stupid acting/ merk some kids at the morning never gets old so stay here and wait till you get fully owned//
I headshot yo ass with my deagle/ double Berettas up one shot you im evil/ acting hard on internet its all what this is about/ problems with yo self esteem yo living the american dream live like a zombie go to work take dog out and get merked all day long/ you really want this son?//
But yeah your 5 minutes of fame is over hun/ get the fuck out of here befo' I drag out my gun literally make yo dance to the clips glowin' and fuckin' shit up, you're my bitch//

 

2009-12-30 16:14
snbltnd eller hur man nu stavar ditt äckliga namn
visst vi tar några ronder kom till mig i rinkeby bre
du är ingentiung förutom en skitsnackare
allt du fått i livet har blivit serverat på ett silverfat
jag dödar dig lika fort som man serverar snabbmat
du knullar min syster fett synd för hon har HIV
försöker battla mig du är en datanörd och fet
trodde du måste levla upp din wow gubbe
när du ggör det är jag och knullar den snyggaste guzzen
oskuld för livet ja det är du
äcklig horunge ful
du måste lära dig vilka du ska våga snacka med
jag är allvarli9g vilken dag som helst så kan vi ses
som sakt den dagen jag ser dig är du död
!!! cok sämst du e!

2009-12-30 16:40
FLIPPPPAREN
ska berätta en saga om ett rinkeby barn,
som snackar snabbmat och silverfat när han har de lika bra,
lägg ditt gangsterprat åt sidan, och visa vad du kan,
kom inte hit och snacka slang med en brandman,
knulla din syster? vem vill röra den äckliga musen,
kom hem till mig istället, jag bjur på en tandläkar räkning på 100 tusen,
måste lära sig vem man ska våga snacka med`?
nu jävlar får det räcka! du har just väckt något man inte borde väcka
våga visa ditt fula anlete och du får skita tänder i en vecka

whatever inte direkt någon ansträngning :P inte värt att lägga ner på dig, flips
 om du vaknar med stående problem, dra några snabba slutsatser så har du snart lösningen i dina händer

2009-12-30 18:58
Daayum! You´re weak Egg! Wtf??!

Well, I don´t suspect that you´re bitin lines to battle me with.
That shit was AWFUL! OMG!

Juss´s call it a loss, fagget! You BEEN OWNED. Like 40 times over.

(and here it comes again), GETTAFUCKOUTTAHERE!! You square!


So, you finally replied?? You think today´s a good day to die?
I make it official on da worldwide web, schoolin this young guy!
I was beginin´ to think this tie-dye, t shirt wearin´ shy guy.
Had swirled his mom´s clit, so many times it that it left ´im tongue tied!
(Lyrics BITCH!)
But this is MY domain, bitch! N´ I don´t lose home games!
Tha ´Zookah! Shawty Nickel, Nikka! Trust, you KNOW these names!
It´s Tha lyrical John Gotti, I´m ´bout ta body this LAME!
N´ cut ´im tha fuck up, like some ole pure cocain!
Sun I´m skull diggin ya bitch, n´gettin all dat brain.
The heffer had mad cow disease, n´ left ma dick insane!
But before I lost my mind, she let me run a train!
20 niguz on viagra, ready to stab ´er.
4 hours of action packed fun n´games!!
CHEA!
N´ It´s a damn SHAME.
The way we left dat bitch cum drenched,
with her pussy, all sore n´ inflamed!

YEAH!

N´ it´s a daamn SHAME! ´Way we lef´ dat bitch cum drenched,
wit´ ´er pussy, all sore an´ inflamed!! YEAH!

And so on n´ so on..

And don´t even holla. Just chalk this up as a loss n´ go practise with yer
non rhymin ass..

WEAKLING.





Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2009-12-30 23:38
Flipparen du bor i flemingsberg din gullungeXD



2009-12-31 01:54
flipparen.

sant, allt i mitt liv har jag fått på ett silverfat för jag e kunglig,
kolla på min klocka det står rolex på den o den är guldig,
o shit, vist kanske din syrra hade HIV men är en rubberman,
sliter dig i stycken som 5 ursinniga habbade dobbermans.
okej man så du gängade den snyggaste floydigaste guzzen?
går rykten om dig, att du medvetet droppar tvålen i duschen
rinkeby bre du snackar dålig slang och flum,
fortsätt med alldagliga livet dvs beckna faktum.
dina rader är lika wack som en stum komiker,
här battlar ja rinkeby bögen o jag är homofobiker,
sluta snacka snabbmat det påminner mej om din syster,
såg henne i kassan på MC och hon var inte så dyster,
där stog hon med mustach och hår under armarna,
och hon gick som en invalid pga dem sönderspräckta tarmarna.
så ditt största misstag var att du battla mr snabeltand,
kvickare än kvicksand, samt mantis fucking kommand.



2009-12-31 03:06
HAH jag tänkte på dig så skrev rinkeby istället för flemingsberg XD


snbltnd


okej du kan snacka mycket skit
men jag spränger upp dig med mina rader som en dynamit
vad det en diss till mig eller min syster?
hon är så ful men ändå fick du inte henne i säng det är därför du är dyster
horunge det går rykten om dig med mannen
att du blev våldtagen i skogen av två killar
en kuk i munnen en i analen
du gillade så mycket så du bästellde in gayporrkanalen
om du bor i stockholm så e du fucked for life
hunting this bitch down with my butterfly
hhah mannen vad ska du göra du kan inte rymma
mina fucking punchlines är för grymma
hah du blir ägd av en liten förorts unge
slicar upp dig i bitar och dumpar dig i en skogsdunge
du är kunglig på dina östermalms gator men jag e kung på gatan
det betyder att du känner folk som aldrig slagits i sitt liv medans jag känner satan
att jag tappar tvålen i duschen hah du har historien fel
det är tjejerna som duschar med mig som tappar den med flit
bazzar dom sen baxar jag allt dom har för jag är en bandit
uppväxt by the street
horungar som dig haha plockar er dag för dag
jag lever efter en terroristlag
vafan ska du göra åt saken skjuter dig din familj knullar din mamma syster och alla sen dödar jag dom skjuter alla i bakhuvudet som en fucking avrättning
bög horunge att döda folk är min fritidssysselsättning
du leker tung men du e ful som en missbildad kuk
ÄCKLIG BÖG DU ÄR BARA AVUNDSJUK
för att jag får alla tjejer
och du får killar i en skog
du fick en kuk i röven och du bara log
hha kanske inte kan göra likam feta rhymes som dig
men jag är bättre på att dissa
snacka igen och din mmam måste välja ut din kista
tuff e du inte du är en ANALKUKHORAFITTKUKAIDSFITTHORA
som suger kuk varje dag och nu har du förlorat
!



HORUNGE!

2009-12-31 04:26
flipparen, lite för orealistiskt skit det där
så grabben ta en titt hit ja se och lär
hur jag langar en helt våldfri diss på beställning
det här kommer bli årets fucking föreställning
du säger att du avrättar hans morsa och hans syster
är det för du blev pippad av din brorsa och är dyster?
oj förlåt, ska ta det lite lungt med dig
glömde bort att du är en väldigt feminin gay
dina enda punchlines är om våld och bögar
langa en diss utan det, snälla pröva
är bara här för att banka in lite vett i din skalle
sluta snacka skit för alla vet att du älskar en nalle
så nu lägger du ner för du är passé
det här var en diss av den sköna alex w



"Ekkorn satt i granen, hoppade från tallegren, laddar upp en hagelbrakare den hoppar aldrig mer" - Organismen

2009-12-31 09:30
Måste ju säga att jag tycker INTE det är en bra diss om det enda man spottar är DIN MAMMA, DIN SYRRA, DIN PAPI JAO, KNULLA KUK FITTA HORA..
Det är typ det enda 90% här inne handlar om.

Ta åt er ni som skriver så, ni andra, don't ;)

Nu menar jag inte att man inte kan, ska eller borde skriva det alls, utan att en del texter tas över av pre-teen snack om kiss och bajs.. typ..

nämner inga namn, men en diss här ovan på sidan är antingen knulla, bög, anal eller hora i VARJE punch.. eller FÖRSÖK till punch.

Aaa, den var inte bra Flipparen..

så, min diss till dig blev detta inlägg med fakta.
och det var ENBART till dig, för du e så FUCKED UP!
..::picture me rollin::..

2009-12-31 12:45
flipps... du är sämst :P
 om du vaknar med stående problem, dra några snabba slutsatser så har du snart lösningen i dina händer

2009-12-31 18:32
medz frågade jag? jag skriver vad jag vill när jag vill äckliga smutsbarn

highdropdown din mamma e säms i sängen vad ska ddu göra åt saken?


HORUNGE MAMMAKKNULLARE JAG SKR>IVER VADF JAG >VILL FULÖA ÄCKLIGA HORUNGAR ni alla e oskuld for life synd för er;)


OCH MITT NAMN E INTE FLIPPS DIN DYSLEKYTIKER HORUNGE!

2009-12-31 18:39
ahaha flipparen ta inte åt dig av vad dom här bönderna säger HAHAHAHA MEDZ E TYP EN BONDE FRÅN NORRBOTTEN?


highdropdown du e typ sämre så vrf öppnar du käften

plus han kanske e nybörjare? vad vet ni? medz varenda text du skrivit här på whoqa har sugit kuk bre så du ska inte öppna käften vem e du ens gå och sug av en KO

hahaleker fett bra alla här att ni typ e hiphop gudar och tror ni vet allt:S men ni kan säga det här är mitt och flipparens ansikte på gatan och se vad ni säger
som flipparen sa smutsbarn bre

2009-12-31 21:10
Egg, this one´s for u, u gopher fukker!

Havin beat the livin crap outta ya, several times already.
And u keep comin back for more..

It´s got me pondering upon one of life´s many quandaries..

WHO came first? The chicken or the egg?
Well, you´re a 2 minute ´zoo man´. So my guess is..egg?
But I´m sure you snuggled with ´er, n´ made it up to her.
You always gotta sneak around. Duckin the fox n´ the rooster,
everytime you wanna screw ´er!
Got them baby chicks pickin atcha, n twittering: "LOSER!!"
N´ I know, you find it mighty romantic n´ serene.
To getcha rocks off, in a poultry farm setting.
But chicken soup with rice day, ruined your life eh´?
I heard you were forced to watch your future wife´s beheading!
N´ you wore black for a month. In morning of the feathered cunt!
Cryin, talken´bout: "I´ll NEVER find me another bird like her!
She´s ALL I ever want!"
Pitiful!
Just shut yo chicken shit motherfuckin ass up!
N´ get it together, CUNT!!

(You still think you want it with me? Read on!)

Needless to say, you were BORN a PUNK!
You the only tweaker jackin off witta beaker,
n´ recording gay porn, involving a skunk!
He takes his drag show on the road, swallowin load after load.
chewin out truckers ass cracks n´ eatin butt crumbs!
N´ his pet peeve, is goin down on smelly nuts, with razor bumps!
A sub par barnyard star. Underachieving, n´ WAY below average.
So I think it´s safe to say, that it´s been well established.
Egg isn´t fit for a lousy omelette, a spoiled eggnog, or fried chicken batter.
This bum´s juss´ flapin his gums!
You hear?! Now It´s clear:
This fool´s a dimwhitted white boy! Call ´em Forest Gump!!



Egg, again. Don´t holla. YOU BEEN MURKED!























Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2010-01-01 00:48
Rinkeby163

Tack vare dig så är denna tråd massakerad
Och att alla i rinkeby har IG i svenska är nu konstaterat
Det är därför din studieplan är redan presskiberad
Förlåt om jag är hård mot dig, inte illa menat
Du kan inte lägga rader och har ingen kuk mellan bena
Du har knappt börjat och din hiphopkarriär skenar redan
Du blev dissad på whoa, men vad hände sen?
Ger dig två bloss på spliffen och du blir hög som big ben
I get more pussy on accident then most niggas get on purpose

2010-01-01 01:20
bazookahjoe

Please man, didnt you learn how to spell?//
Its all messed up and it seems that you like animals as hell!//
Im gonna smack you up and learn it very well//
How hard you will be crying can only your mother tell!//
Im spitting you some bars just to learn you a lesson//
After this you will finally give your sad confession//
That your transformation to Joelina has been fully completed!//
And dont forget that your masculinity will be totally deleted//
With only ten bars I turned you to a little girl, god thats a shame!//
So drop on your knees to let your superior end the game!//

pz.
 

2010-01-01 10:11
japp lille Runkeby, men Flopparen's texter, om du läsrer dom är det enbart horunge, din mamma och suga kuk och knulla röv, vilken karriär.. han och dagisbarnen skulle uppskatta det..
ps. är INTE från Norrbotten
Syck Minded

2010-01-01 12:08
HAHAH det roliga är att jag satsar inte på rappen eller något sånt jag e här endas för att driva med er svennar såå..