I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Newera vs. Paztaz0r

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2008-06-10 18:01

Newera vs. Paztaz0r

Newera;


You telling me about nerves, ill break yours hard
Standing up to me equals you as a retard
You can't even compare to me if you would be famous
Since i got the skills, and your bars is the lamest
You'r here, but dont know how to rhyme, wich is a shame
Like a party-bitch, you talk alot but noone knows your name
So just shout at me when you found out something clevor
But i guess that time wont come.. since you never
The dopest shit i've ever heard, dont think so dear
But this is the dopes shit you'll most likely hear
My shit is critically the dopest, and yours aint fun at all
I would be honored to sing those bars at your funeral


Paztaz0r;

m back in the game and start with putting a bullet in your brain
it's always the same I need to pull out the knowledge I contain
just a warm up, don't wanna harm ya I wanna kill you on the spot
put your guard up, get your shit together and show me what you got
cuz this won't be a stalemate and I won't be the one to fail mate
so lets just get this shit over with cuz I don't wanna let jail wait
they'll be surprised to hear I beat your corpse with my bars
cuz the bars are comprised of material to withstand a bomb
I keep it plain and simple with bars so tight the paper wrinkles
making you wanna steal my bars but I break your fingers
leaving you with a face expression like two severed facial nerves
cuz this right here is probably the dopest shit you've ever heard


Först till 7, peace

You can kiss my whole asshole!

2008-06-10 18:20
hmpf.. palla, han startade, så min ska vara efter, men jaja :)
You can kiss my whole asshole!

2008-06-11 20:59
det är ju värdare med 2 ronder men låt gå... lägga sig sånna röster vah!

2008-06-12 18:33
Votes ? UPP
You can kiss my whole asshole!

2008-06-17 12:16
upp..

2008-06-24 18:02
jobbigt att votea?

2008-06-25 15:33
vote: Paztaz0r
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2008-06-26 10:53
1-0


Mer!
You can kiss my whole asshole!

2008-06-28 16:15
Måste säga att båda hade rätt bra texter.

men


V; Paztaz0r - bättre rim

I keep it plain and simple with bars so tight the paper wrinkles
making you wanna steal my bars but I break your fingers


riktigt bra rad & diss. plus att du fick till ett 4-stavsrim där :p

Newera: Du hade inte många bra rim, dock gillade jag dissen

My shit is critically the dopest, and yours aint fun at all
I would be honored to sing those bars at your funeral
Oringatality-Battles brooooooooooooooooor!

http://www.whoa.nu/forum/svensk-hiphop/battles/716525/1.aspx

2009-02-21 22:21
newera skönast punchline ;)

vote: newera