I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

BuztYoFace VS SugahFree | English

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-12-26 02:33

BuztYoFace VS SugahFree | English

Verse one, this is were the curse cum
I put your moma on the stretcher, then i fuck her in the hearse, son
I rip your face off then i replace it with the face of an horse, you better face it
or race it, get it horsie? oh, you wont some more, g?
aight, i cut of your head and put a dildo in instead
then i let your granny fuck ya, hur cunt fucking jack ya
up and down, i'll run you headless out of town, dickface
while blood is drippin from your mouth and your lips are turing thick, ey
i see blood around your croutch, did i stab you in the dick, gay?
now THIS gonna hurt, i but a chansaw up your brain, now your brains on lots'a pain
i cut your hand of and slap you, flush your fingers down the drain
now you're that type who cant type, so try to go hype with no keyboard
you fucking geeklord i stab you in the cheek, sword stab your fucking face
i stab you til you're dead cause i hate rapping gays

Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick

2007-12-27 21:16
  Damn, is this nigga really serious?
  Since when was it cool to diss dead nannys, I'm just curious
  Only time you'd kill somebody is in a movie or a stage
  When I run loose with gats the news hit the front page
  And I'm not barbaric I'm just crazed, regardless of age
  I'll verbally rape anybody, put 'em in a cage
  You won't stay hungry as a rapper, trust me dude
  While you jackin off I got Eva Longoria in front of me, butt nude
  Come back when you're like Joe Budden and spittin' different moods
  When you spit you're soft like my clothes, 100% cotton
  When I kill a mic it's danger like Bush pressing a red button
  I analyzed your rhymes a bit, you just bitin' A.O.T.P.
  With the fake agression, but I'm like Pac you ain't never C Me
 
 
Sweet? Hell no.

2007-12-27 22:12

Nah I kill and fill slugs in thugs blow you dead like bugs
even nurses turns red in their scrubs with their heads on the rugs
Yeah, I've killed people in the movies and I've killed people on the stage
just like i kill my fucking homies when im turning into rage
if you're not barbaric why you suck cocks when i rock glocks and
fuck some hot fox while ma flock box your sox off kill your pops drops
shit in the docks before the cops hops off from the chops in the sky
now you live in a nightmere and your life is a lie
i throw ya'll corpses in the well makes it looks like you fell
you wont get found til you're rotten and the cops feel the smell
You'll verbally rape gays with a strap-on to your face
then you fuck em with your mouth in their ass til they faint
and im right there taping it i got dogs on drugs raping shit
that's your GRANNY not your NANNY she gets fucked and she's not faking it
Yeah, you're like pac cause 2pac is dead 
BLAM BLAM to pops in your head
bush push a red button, what the fuck are you nuts son?
i kill you with two gaps on the front of your click
then pump the full clip on the cunt of your chick
raped by bullets she'll get a son of a gun
my revovlor calls her mum while she's drinking my cum
now back to my agression, time to teach you a lession
it's NO FAKE IN HERE, I'll hold your WAKE in here,  pure evil in this session
i take your life in my posession 
i get your bodyparts splatters all over the graveyard, what a mess, son
you think this verse was i lie, NAH it's a future CONFESSION



Im not sick just cause i stab you wit a brick