Suggahfree vs. Ibrahim - 16 bars eng Suggahfree: Alright Ibbish I ain't never even heard of you Soon as I came here, just like a fuckin' bird you flew I'mma bomb on your faggot ass, fuckin' with the upper class Soon as you step into the room you drainin' the oxygen mass 5 BAM! That's the spot to hit, the spark is lit I always finish what I start, 'cause I got heart When it comes to you though, you should stick to go-cart You ain't cut out for no rhymin', you need timing Jealous of me and want the position that I'm in5 Let me break the ice for you, son You can't rap without protection or a gun You do this shit for life, I'm just in it for the fun You try to fuck with me? You don't know I'm holocaustic? Just take a look at my face, man it's written all across it5 I pack a million bars of heat, you're just frostbit And with that line, I think it's time to end this shitIbrahim:Yo, let me rephrase your vers, flip it reversGifted to slaughter, innocent blood calms down my thirstThis is your first battle man, I'll make it your lastDegrade you to the fullest, make you switch to coughing from rapCuz my punchlines dont only punch, they'll choke you to deathI'm a suburbian warrior, I'll fight untill my last breathYou suck more shit than a fucking black holeWhile I pile up more shattered bones, than a fucking catacombI regonize that your holocaustic, your face proved the shitStop the rapping, and get yourself an extreme makeover bitchFucking ugly ass mothafucka, you a spit-time wannabeYou're as disgusting as diet coke man, thats why they call you suggahfreeNow I've scared you for life, it was plain to seeUnderstand my rhymes are contagius, and now you're deseasedIm like cancer man, I spread terror faster than you beliveI like gore mothafucka, thats why I made this a raw beef