I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Topic-Cypher [Free for all 8 bars]

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2013-02-28 00:39
Hon står där mitt i folkhavet
jag tror hon trivs där hon är
jag står på scenen som vanligt
och ser ut över 1 miljon skrikande fans
Men vart jag än riktar min blick så ser jag bara henne
som om min klick, familj & vänner
inte spelade någon roll längre
Ja-ja, jag vet, jag är bara flickans favorit i min dröm & fantasi
i verkligheten hade hon hookat upp med nån tönt och stängt av min musik
Men jag kan inte släppa bilderna
som upprepas om & om så fort jag somnat in
hon förblir den hippa brud med lagom smink på kinderna
hon skrattar efter en tur på hojen och frågar om att få åka 1 gång till..

Baby är chill, baby vill mycket, baby är vild
baby skakar röv till detta stycke för min lady är givmild
Marina yogabyxor, uppkavlade skjortärmar & halva skjortan uppknäppt
det är svårt att inte vingla till när hon närmar sig mig och rör sig helt perfekt
Jag tar till flaskan direkt, vill somna in och träffa henne, bjuda tjejen på avec
vi möts, jag brinner, hon är blöt men tiden försvinner på något sätt
Brasan sprakar och skuggorna bjuder på dans i taket
hon ligger intill mig naken men sen bryter helvete loss
när jag inser att scenen är mitt nattduksbord och att jag är vaken..



ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT YA'LL. -Next topic: Framtiden.




Hip-hop ain't dead, it's just deep underground

2013-03-10 15:53
Shoot you in the head, bite me and you're dead
Rip the skin off face, when bedtimes comes I throw some maggots in your bead
all those faggots that are led in your click sucking dick
like the fed I fucked in the head hard as a brick
I choose you to reduce when i shoot you I just use you
to have some fucking fun, bucking off my gun
and I hope this shit amuse you when you're dead I just lose you
dump you in the well, pretend that you fucking well
the cops gonna find you with a dildo in the gunhole and a dead rotten smell
Lyricist

2013-04-03 04:42
Haha epic fail, trodde första sidan var sista så jag la en reply till Ghettobarnet..
Skrev iaf så här:

Ghettobarnet förlora visst farten, låt mig ta det från starten
Det var SVT du skulle spitta om, inte om staten
Bror tack för maten, jag behövde lite drift
Du svider som en änkas bett men tyvärr jag är gift
Låt mig present-era mig för dig dom kallar mig Gift
of Gab cuz when I be rappin I be slappin the shit out ya lip
Dude you slipped, you must admt, ya shit's kinda whack
This is Custom from the get go and I'm bringing it back

Next bomb hit, that I drop kick might be on your pick of a topic
Next up is "Lame Fucks", now let's see how you top it...
The force is strong with this one.
Rappare

2013-04-14 11:03
(snabb som fan)

16 years of this shit, i've had enough of lame fucks
Didn't expect a rooster on the table when bitch told me she ate cocks
I mean when she said she will bring me flowers, she bought me a cactus
I wanna slap you around, bitch it's over if you act tough!

And i can take it longer than that, cause bitches call me overattached
Just because i show love for their ass, give em love that's over the mass
I'm hardcore girl, a good fuck i'll piss in your ass
So don't be surprised motherfucker when i'm dissin your tracks

Nästa topic: Beer/bärs
Don't read history, write it.
Lyricist

2013-04-15 17:44
Heavy influenced

Now he's complaining again, see, my little bear friend
With no means to an end he drinks beer to make amends
See he's lost with no cause, 'cause his family and friends
Won't listen when claiming his real, sayin' he's imaginary and pretend
It must be scary to be him, always battling to win
The dust just scatters in the wind, shit I'm just babbling again-
Just realized to my surprise, the problem lies within the drinking
Got me thinking, but it's already too late I can feel my mind slinking
Think I'll have another beer though..


Näkst tåpick: beastiality/djursex

Hahaha
The force is strong with this one.
Rappare

2013-04-15 19:36
hahahah dat topic :D


Ska berätta en historia om en äcklig jävel, liten slav/
Han kollar hundslynan och ägnar sig åt tidelag/
Det enda som vi båda tänder på e aceton/
Hon bad han köpa dildo då köpte han en ål/
Han är så sjuk han runkar kuken till mitt i naturen/
Plockar fram en sax och tar din dick till akuten/
Han glider in i fittan bedövning för att få de lugna/
Han gillar deepthroat, "pojken som levde med strutsar"/

Nästa: namedrops!!!
Don't read history, write it.
Lyricist

2013-04-16 15:00
Herregud, är du 16? Är sjukt imponerad av dig mannen!


I know this one dude always stealing ones thunder and groove
Boy wonder where he gets the time to move, can it all be true?
See I was talking to this guy at Universal
Said dude talk bull on daily basis, apparently It's all rehearsal
And this other Cat named Stevens, man, you wouldn't believe it
Cuz he claims that dude has a thing for Lil Waynes penis
And this genius, named Hawkins, use comp to do his talking
He said K-Fed and dude was in bed when he accidentally walked in

Nästa: Illegal Immigrant
The force is strong with this one.