I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ghetto_niggaz vs bazookah(gay)joe english

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-05-07 13:03

ghetto_niggaz vs bazookah(gay)joe english

ghetto_niggaz

First off, I ain´t tryina say that you´re soft.
But you tried to raw dick the mic, and broke ya own damn tip off!
Maan what a rip off.
Goin against me is crazy, like bonin a sick chick,
and then havin the rubber slip off..

Ayo mark! My mic is sharp,
I´ll pass it if ya wanna.
But I feel I needs to tell ya,
yo, you gonna cut ya lips off!
Frankly I´m off the chains,
and dirty rotten, rockin chains,
that I´ve gotten from ill gotten gains.
So dope I push the envelope
 from here to London Stains.
An´ I remains hard to the core,
while, ya shit´s gelatinous.
And I´mma call em as I see em, n´ most headz be backin this;
Fuck a dope-a-rope, what I wrote,
is tightrope, it ain´t no slackin this!
You didn´t catch it the first time??
Go back and peep my FIRST line.
Yo son! You soft, and ya flava´s off.
You got about as much mc skill down,
as could be found in a table cloth!!
(CLOSER:)
Course I came with my A-game,
never brought nuttin lesser.
And I´mma smoke ya like a fiend, cuz you "crack" under pressure!!


--------------------------------------------------------

Aight bazooka, post whenever ure ready punk

There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.

-Martin Luther King

2007-05-07 14:01

HA,HA,HA!!!

Damn you´re funny Fagget!!!
Are you gone try to battle me with my OWN verse!!!!!!????????

THAT´S MY VERSE YOU POSTED!!!!

Shit, I had people tryina bite me before,
but THIS nigga done bit my whole friggin verse!!!!

WINNER OF THIS ONE IS (yup, ya´ll guessed it),
BAZOOKAHJOE!!!!
And this is due to the fact that this fool Gay_niggaz

BLATANTLY went ahead and bit MY whole verse.

Shiiet! Ayo, Gay_nigguz!! You ain´t even slick dude..

What, you thought I wouldn´t notice that you´re tryina battle me with my own damn verse????

LOL,LOL,LOL. ´NUFF SAID.

BAZOOKAHJOE.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-07 14:08

And as for e´ryone else...ya´ll know what it is..

´Zookah.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-07 19:07
ey Bazookah Hoe..

this aint ya shit.. this is Ghetto Niggaz verse, fuckin' prag...



The only thang u drop is Lonley-Assed Homo Niggah Shit!




punk!


NecroProductions;)

2007-05-07 20:31

Necro phil!!!

Ya faggoty ass punk!!

THIS IS MY VERSE!!!

Peep out my other drops on here,
and then peep out ghetto_fagget´s drops.

SEE?? The quality, rhyme structure, punches and metaphores in this piece ARE WAY ABOVE ANYTHING THAT ghetto_niggaz have ever dropped!!!

Doesn´t that tell you something???!!!

You know what I´m talking about!!!
 
Ya boy Ghetto_niggaz don´t even have the vocabulary to write a piece like this!!!

But I DO!!! AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

And just for everyones elses li´l information:

I Challenged this punk, Ghetto_niggaz to a battle,
 a loooong time ago.
 
But the fagget never came thru with his verse, he pulled a no-show on me.
And after I had sent him about 3-4 messages, asking him why he hadn´t posted his verse yet.

Ghetto_niggaz-the bitch that he is, turns around and tries to
battle me with my OWN VERSE!!!

And you: Neccro faggot!! You ain´t nuthin but a dick riding brown nose!!!

so fall the fuck back and quit perpertratin!!!
Both of ya´ll, and don´t think I ain´t know that ya´ll
be tryina tag team on me.

But fuck ya´ll doe!! Ya´ll are up against a 1 man army,
and it´s ON!!!

´Nuff said. Ya´ll know what it is..

BAZOOKAHJOE.

PS. If anyone doubts what I´ve said here,
just peep out some of my verses (or all of them).
And then go and peep what this biting ass punk bitch Ghetto_niggaz have dropped on here.
And it will all become VERY clear to ya´ll who´s frontin,
and who´s on sum fo´ real shit.

Listen! There are 2 kinds of people,
lion tamers and lyin bastards.
And that faggot Ghetto_niggaz-well, HE AIN´T A LION TAMER!!!






Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-07 21:14
Then i win by forfit u fucking poser
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-07 22:53
How the fuck you gone win by forfeit ya phuccin fag??!!

You posted MY freakin rhyme bitch!!

And your dumb ass can´t even spell forfeit!!!

How the hell is ANYONE gone believe that YOU posted that verse???

Shit, any fool could tell that your english isn´t even good enough for you to be able to write a verse like that!!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 02:38
bazooka if that's ya verse up there...shit is awful homeboy...
what do you actually know bout punchlines or metas?

fuckin faggots...

STEP YA FUCKIN GAME UP...
 

2007-05-08 04:15
Mestar! You crack me up doe..

I can´t stifle my gigglein fits..lol!

How about you spit an ill verse out that big mouth of yours?

I mean, put the bars where ya mouth is.

And my game´s BEEN stepped up!
I stepped up, but ya´ll slept.
and so I crept up!
And now you want whut?!!
Tangle with the Zookah!!!??
I´m ´bout ta whupp on ya,
like that girl, in
"Hi my name is luca"!
On sum pre historic mammal shit,
I´m a rap mastadon/ master don!
That´s word bond, this fool ´bout to
get mowed like a lawn!
Murked for tryina perpertrate,
I´m the ONE cuttin the cake!
I got the mostest, like the Hostess.
with that shake and bake.
And like oregano spliffs,
 all ya ´erbs are fake!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 08:22
bazooka; so you gonna reply to this or what? or did i just win this?

anyways YOU got murked
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-08 09:38
vote: Ghetto Niggaz



FUck Bazooka!
NecroProductions;)

2007-05-08 12:50
HA, HA, HA,HA !!!!

ghetto_fagget!! You BEEN murked!!

This situation has already been explained and people KNOW
what it is.

And another thing, anyone can tell for they damn selves
Who wrote this verse.

Shiiet, you don´t even TYPE like me!!!

But if you look at MY verse that I wrote, you can tell that
I wrote it.

This verse is typed in a way very similar to all the other posts I
got on here-know why??
BECOUSE I WROTE IT!!!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 13:12
I gotta say thanx for all the hate doe,

see with all this hatin, it´s clear that I´M the shit.

AND YA´LL ARE JUST JEALOUS!

CUZ YA´LL AIN´T GOT NO KINDA SKILLZ.

That´s also why your replys to me are so short.
Cuz ya´ll ain´t even got the vocab to get it on with me.

And quit frontin, we ALL know how this whole shit came about.



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 13:21
yeah i got a big mouth no doubt becouse i got skillz to back me up!...

Now fuck boy if you really want me to tear ya a new asshole,
and show you what a hot 16 look like...holla at me...
 

2007-05-08 13:53
Bazooka..


maan you're a joke, haha!

your just another homosexuell wiggah-rapper!
NecroProductions;)

2007-05-08 14:45
so you droppin a verse or wha? or did i win this?

murked fool
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-08 15:13
Ayo Necro-fag!! I ain´t white,

 who you callin a wiggah??!

Both o´ ya´ll are sum pathetic punks!

It´s been established, and it´s clear who the fake movers are..

I´m done with both of ya´ll wannabee newbie hoes!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 15:17
necro phil is a dickryder for gay niggaz. end of story. raggedy ass rappers a.k.a faggety ass faaggets. hahah.. how could gay niggaz win with no verse? at least bazookah joe got one.. oops, TWO . haha


this aint a contest, nobody win, nobody lose, but gay niggaz embarresed himself real good here.. haha.
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-05-08 15:19

That´s what´s up right there.

My man knows the deal on this, and he ain´t the only one!

Gone.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-08 15:49
eighty: well, i posted my verse, he didnt so... why are you lying?
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-08 21:33
Ghetto_N**** ill battle you with that verse you got up there ite...? in the same thread...lol
holla back...!
 

2007-05-08 21:59

pathetic

Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-05-09 09:08
u chi-chi boy gay niggaz,  u stole his verse? then i choose hit em up and HIT U UP. fuckhead , if u didnt know this, listen up:

IF U SUPPOSED TO BATTLE - USE YOUR OOOWN GODDAMN LYRICS. or are u sooo louusy, u just haave to steal a verse ?


hootdaamn
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-05-09 11:03
I did NOT steal his verse, where the hell would i've got it from!?

Answer me that punk...
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-09 14:15

 Ghetto_niggaz!!

I´ll answer that one faggot!!

I´ve sent verses to both you and STRAP STAR,
and don´t even front like ya´ll ain´t buddies.

Ya´ll are both on eachothers buddy lists!!
and NONE of you came thru with ANY verses.
And you didn´t post MY verses up, that I had sent to you for our battles.

THAT´S how you got it!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-09 16:30

won't post my verse here anyways cos this thread is done son
we won't even get any more votes lol.-..would be a plessure to dress you guys up with a 16

 

2007-05-09 16:51
Bazookahjoe P0
I know that verse that ghetto_niggaz posted is yours.. and I understand that you get mad cuz of the verse he stole.. but my advice is to not care about wack mc's like ghetto_niggaz.. if he really IS a mc..
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-05-09 17:42
Mestar.
 
Aight mayne,
post ya verse wherever you´d like.
Just holler at me and let me know where you posted it, and I´ll
drop mine in the same thread.
How many bars you wanna go?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-09 18:17

I appreciate the comments from some of ya´ll..

I see that ya´ll ain´t tryina buy them wolf tickets that ghetto_niggaz is sellin.

that´s good looking out!

thanx!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-09 23:32
i guess bazookah got murked then... well, does it feel good baz?
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-10 12:15

Wiggazookah Hoe!.. hahahah!


go home boy! listen to ya muthafuckin' Sum 41, Green Day punk ass white shit.!!

cuz this is GHEEETTOO NIGGAZ shit!!.. you're just mad cuz u can't beat that rhymes white boy!

NecroProductions;)

2007-05-10 12:19

.. and ya name is also stolen by "Bazookah Yo Brow"

NecroProductions;)

2007-05-10 13:06
Damn ya´ll faggets are sad!!

Bazookah yo brow????
Who that?

I never even heard of that name before,
what you doin, sittin there n´ makin shit up??!

Like I said, ya´ll some  sad ass bitches!!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-10 17:19
hahaha.. necrophil, i aint even gonna tryy to come up with some "funny" version of your dead-body fuckin name.

gawad
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-05-10 17:45
what a gangster...

2007-05-10 20:04
hahaha.. necrophil, i aint even gonna tryy to come up with some "funny" version of your dead-body fuckin name.

gawad

How about Necro-Phil-iac? No offence, Phil, it just came to me.
A historian is a prophet in reverse

2007-05-10 23:58
Dr Necro-phil!  Lmao!!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-05-11 07:53
bazookahoe?
bazookah camel-toe?

anyways, did i win this or are you gonna post soon joe?
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-05-11 09:15
yeah, ya don't know bazookah yo brow!?!?..





bazooka is a daamn hoe.. ya feel me?

YA NECRO PHIL ME?;)
NecroProductions;)

2007-05-11 12:34
bazookah camel-toe? HAHAH (N) daamn that sucked...

necrophil i wanna battle u.. see how tight u are.


slackers
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-05-11 13:34

I'm tightare than ya asshole beeatch!

NecroProductions;)

2007-05-12 22:30
necro... u betta learn how to taaalk to me. send me a battle (if u got guts) and ill answer it. punk.
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-05-12 23:54
ghetto get a fucking life will ya, don't steal someones verse that's just punk style

vote: Bazookahjoe


2007-05-13 22:32

Dr necro-Phil!

You better reconize the skill!
an I ain´t E.P.MD,
but yo, you gots to CHILL!
I´m ´bout ta spill ill,
at this run o´the mill!
fakin jax ass niggah,
fake mover, and move-faker.
Ayo, the truth is in the puddin,
go ax ya local baker.
And I´m leavin you a subliminal message,
in the local paper.
Tellin ya, when and where,
you could find ya sis at.
Ayo punk! Ya dad pulled out late,
it´s HIM you should be pissed at!
But phucc it! It´s too late
to fix that!
You buggin like cable guy,
just face guy,
You got absolutely NO kinda flava guy!!
 N´you need to save it guy,
cuz I ain´t tryina hear it!
And if the stinky shoe fits,
ya dumb ass needs to wear it!!

a quick key style... just doin what I do.
Murkin fools like YOU!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.