I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Bazookahjoe vs FiniCky

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2007-03-27 16:29

Bazookahjoe vs FiniCky

Bazookahjoe
Headz be tippy toein
around the flowin.
Yo! I´m here to set it.
So dip,
quick before I strike,
and leave you layin in a dyke.
With a michrophone
in ya dome.
In ya forehead, deeply embedded.
I decapitate mcees, so they ain´t know where they headed!
See, I discourage verbal prostitution,
like a public execution.
I bust that ass, for things such as,
lyrical pollution.
And if you get caught, tryina perpertrate,
if you fake the funk,
I´mm a funk up the fake,
and make no excuse man!
Shiit! I don´t even care if ya´ll are
bigger or taller.
I just chop at cha feet, with an axe,
to cut ya down to size!
Cummin at cha witta lyrical boodah,
str8 icchy, resemblein armpits.
I be that weak-mcee killah, on a spree,
strait out the tarpits!!!


FiniCky
c'mon, I'ma tell ya how the king like to ride homeboy//
I'll beat you to death with my both hands tied behind my back, doy!//
speak like a gangsta, act like a gangsta and you think you look like a gangster//
boy you aint got shit on me, and boy, I'm your hustler//
mother fucker I'll kill you with ma lil' finger//
I oughta do it, but you'll be home cryin about your linger//
And look here man you can't diss me a shit//
after this battle all of the girls will be sittin' on my dick//
while you go home and masturbate to café//
I'm at my mansion fuckin girls, olé!//
boy okok ya need to chop ma feet of so you can se my face//
cus you're a miget and you are a disgrace//
I can do this all day, dissin ya shit//
but it's all over now, peace out fuckin miget//


TILL 7!!! PEACE

"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-27 17:32

Oh yeah.....Uppin..

Break some votes out now...ya heard?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-28 23:57
upp!
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-29 00:00
vote ; FiniCky
-.-DMX-.-

2007-03-29 00:48

Is there ANY half decent lyricists on here???

Couse ya´ll be sleepin on it like a mattress..

ya´ll better ack like ya´ll KNOW what tight is!!
iffin ya know, what´s hood for ya.
Ask Cuba,
steppin 2 Bazookah ain´t good fo´ ya!
I got somethin fo´ that azz, like a proctologist.
Ya stupid ass bitch!
You now phuccin with a Knowledgeist!
I need ya´ll to get the gist,
And I´mma tell ya like it is,
no shit,
the mic is sorta like my bitch.
Man she so hot, I str8 drink a mile uv her piss!
Just to see where it came from.
That´s how sprung she gettin me,
you get me?
I remember back n´ the dayz, when she started
sweatin me.
 And at first I wasn´t ready,
she told me to rock her, but my hands were too sweaty.
she told me not to worry,
she said: I´ve popped many a cherries!
and just for you baby, I´mma do this gently.
Shiit! I got it on with the michrophone,
n´ now I got this mic shit licked,
like when I piss, I hold my own!




Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 01:05

Damn! I just realized that I posted this verse in the wrong forum..

Someone put it in a proper forum for me?

Good look..aigh?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 01:45
vote: Bazookahjoe, you're good man, not as good as me obviously ;) but you took this one. FiniCky did a better effort than I had expected though.
We smash mics, and blast too precise
and laugh as we cast the first stones at Christ

2007-03-29 02:37
Supreme, 
Aight man, good look on the feed..

But you KNOW who´s holdin em skillz doe,
don´t ack like you don´t fam!

PEACE.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 10:28
vote; Bazookahjoe

same as supreme, FiniCky was great aswell, but bazookajoeh got that "homo" gangstah style, and i personally like it, keep it up!
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-03-29 11:53
Ghetto_niggaz! who you callin homo yer Rue-paul punk ass??!

Now I KNOW I got the kid murked, but why you hatin doe?

Yo! I´m SO tight, siamese twins ain´t got nathan on me,
and my mic so hype,
that´s why you scallywags be hatin on me!!

Shiiet...I know YOU don´t want it with me.
Tell you what, I´m hereby callin yer lame ass out right now,
where ya skillz at? Bring em iffin yer got em.
Or just quit yackin, aight?
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 12:27
Hes gettin all nervous when u call him gay, maybe theres a little truth in it? peace,

V; Bazookah Joe
Dont Fuck with the Juicemen!

2007-03-29 12:47
aight thanks for all the votes !

Bazookahjoe takes the lead with 3-1

peace
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-29 13:01

Yeah, thanks for the votes ya´ll....eventho sum o´ ya´ll
put ya little hatin in your votes tryina be subliminal..

But it´s all cool-aid doe, As much as some headz be hatin,
I KNOW I gotta be tha shit!!

And ya´ll KNOW what it is..whether you like it or not!

It´s Bazookah-time, all day long baby!!

Ya heard?

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 21:42
Bazookah chill... I didnt mean to offend you, but you do have a homosexual way of writing lyrics, but it's not a bad thing, heard Young Buck did the same with his new album... and im no motherfucking punk ass nigger, just chill, we're both brothers aight?

jesus...
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-03-29 21:59
Hey Ghetto_niggaz!

I gotta tell ya dude, you ain´t makin a lick of sense cat,
I still think you´re tryina say some shit without sayin some shit..?
Is that what you´re doin dun?

Lemme tell ya son-you DON´T try to tell somebody "you have a homosexual way of writin lyrics" Unless you wanna get repped on, and stepped on!!  You smell me?

What in the hell you mean anyway???



Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 22:05
please guys.... stick to the battle here... If you wanna discuss about who's a punk ass nigger and stuff like that, do it in the guestbooks... and Bazookahjoe, just for the record - so if he's a punkass nigger, he voted and gave his oppinion, respect him for what he thinks! stop argue with people who just tryin to vote and saying what they're thinkin.... take advantage of it instead of tryin to be "cool"


peace
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-29 22:09
I hear ya dwag, shiit I ain´t tryina waste my time on ´im anyway..

Just had to clearify a few thangs.
But "tryin to be cool" ?? Shiieet! I ain´t gotta TRY!

Son, I´m cooler than cool-aid, an ya´ll BEEN played!
LOL.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-29 23:44
haha.... okok you are "cool"...
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-30 09:28
I meant that u write your lyrics with a homosexual touch, that's it, cant you read bitch? Wanna battle me uh? I can take your homo lyrics with a smile
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-03-30 13:36

ghetto_niguz! You still don´t get it huh??

Kid listen!

YOU´RE the one that  needs to brush up on your english!

And you NEED to learn how to correctly phrase what you´re tryina say! You smell me?

I´m sure you didn´t realize it, but you just went and said the same thing again, if that´s NOT what you mean to say,
then learn how to be clear and actually say what you intend to say..

So that bein said, now think about this kid..
We´re havin this situation in the first place,
due to you not bein able to sufficiently and adequately phrase
your sentences.. and now YOU wanna battle ME????
Now that´s a JOKE!! Just like YOU- N´ who you callin a bitch??
Ya faggot ass punk!!!

I´mma tell ya what, take a look around this site, in these forums: lyricism, battle and cypher.
Peep my verses out carefully, and then ask yaself:Can I phucc with that? And you KNOW you can´t!!

Damn son, you know you don´t wanna battle me..
Shiit, I could murk you in my sleep!!





Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-03-30 19:14
aye, if ya'll wanna battle... peep the verse in guestbook or via mail.... stick to the battle here! VOTE Whoa!!!
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-03-30 19:57
Aigh, true that..
Gah´ head and vote people!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-04-07 12:55
C'mon VOTE!
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-04-12 10:34
bazookahjoe: you are gay

up!
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-04-12 12:43
Ayo Punk_niguz!! Oh, I mean Ghetto_niggaz-YOU´RE the faggot!!

Punk ass mark! You hatin on me cuz I murked ya li´l boi huh??

Keep hatin, that´s a badge of honour to me!


He, he, he..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-04-14 16:25
fuck you nigga
There's only two types of people in the world, black people, niggaz and monkeys.<br><br>-Martin Luther King

2007-04-15 15:57
bazookahjoe tog denna, även om han inte var så grym
Interista cazzo vuoi, puoi cantarlo quanto vuoi - ma i campioni dell'Italia siamo noooi. JUVENTUS
AMICI DI NESSUNO

2007-04-15 18:05
vote:none;u all suck;)
Att dricka en alkoholfri öl är som att slicka fittan på sin syster. Den smakar som vanlig , men det känns jävligt fel.

2007-04-15 19:46
Heeeyy! Mr herbalist...you done blazed one too many piffs
iffin yer ain´t feelin the Zookah-lickz..

Now decipher that..jack! And then, twist a fat.. so fat you gotta
go an´ cop another sack..
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-04-16 14:20
aight man 5-1

keep on voting! Peace
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"

2007-04-16 14:31
Vote: FiniCky


no comments..
414.

Klubb Knutby

2007-04-16 17:53
Ayo! I am NOT the one!! LOL..

Thank you!! Keep hatin! That´s my MOTIVATION right there!!

Punk faggots like you, hatin on me, is one of my major inspirations...

So it´s all greatly appreciated.


And as for the ones recognizin lyrical prowess and skillz upon skillz when they see it....ya´ll KNOW what it is!

It´s now been established, and it is officially documented-
AIN´T NO ONE PHUCCIN WITH THE ´ZOOKAH!!!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2007-04-17 21:09
daaaayeem ;) once again , G-I joe ;D


bazookahjoe mayyns


peaace
twitter.com/miwano
myspace.com/miwano
Miwano - Expect me to...

2007-04-24 13:11
6-3 thanks for voting ya'll

and it's so funny that bazookahjoe has to type like 20 lines just because a guy says he ain't good :D

peace out brothers
"It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep movin forward! How much you can take, and keep movin forward!"