Michprofet vs warens
Michprofet:Walking in on stage like yor master//Kicking you out faster than your mom did to your father//Did you go to school?? Ohh sorry forgot that your retarded//You dress like a bum, for that ill rape your mom//Im your master and you my student//Ill be the Profet that announces your fall//Go home to your trailerpark wigga//Go home and be that fucking fake nigga//Warens: heard that as soon you entered the scene, poeple thought it was Mr.bean//Your text aint flowing, mines are glowing, godlike I fight and push you out of the story//My parents live together and I know that they are happy//and the one who raped your mother was your own freakin pappy//First you say I am playing wigga, then im a fake niggah?//I dont repeat the same rhyme, You do it all the time, you really suck//so back, end of the line. These lines will ensure my win//You fucking clown, you live in midget town, Ill stomp on your head then I leave this battleground!//Uruselt svarat förlåt whoa :D men klockan är 02:36 och är trött :DFörst till 5!
Vinnare warens 5-2, tack för en bra battle warens:D