Vinnie-Z vs. Letodaon Letadaon: A battle is what you wanted and it’s what you gonna get // You know, I’m spitting my rhymes ‘till you get all wet // Thought maybe in this battle I’d get a little competition // But if it’s you I meet that’s just an impossible mission // You stink worse that a skunk who forgot to take a shower // No wonder ya bad, even you MOM calls you a fuckin’ coward // Your rap sounds like some baby lullaby for ya little sister // Bet that’s what ya sang for her last night before ya kissed her // Let’s just face it man, to battle you is just a waste of time! // Well, the honor to win this battle is for sure 100% mine // Vinnie: Aiyo Letodaon, your skill on the mic is questionable Like the existance of ghosts and extraterrestrials While I seek the truth, so call me the mythbuster Who's slappin' the shit out your ass like a knuckleduster This shit is a battle and not a fuckin' chick flick So I be the rapist, hittin' this bitch with thick dick! Ain't a move you can make, without gettin' smacked up So to defeat me on the mic, the whole crowd must be cashed up Plus I can tell from the looks that this kid is not for real This guy's not even hiphop, he's more like pop or R&Biitch!