I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Vinnie-Z vs. ThaRizzla

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2006-02-05 01:28

Vinnie-Z vs. ThaRizzla

ThaRizzla:

Got damn, whats ya name faggot?, was it vinnie puh?//
You like me HONEY? Your not mah friend so Fuck You//
Like T-Bag i rappin innocent victims, So u call ya self a crooker?//
Well i see pussies like u, you should call ya self a hooker//
U see!, Vinnie-z is not a G, I saw him in a magasine, (Behind for free)//
You dont have love on my streets, Have a nice day pussy, peace//

Vinnie:

Aiyo, this is verbal assassination
you've got a price on your head
I'm the hitman on the mic
fillin' your ass with led
I ain't talkin' about no pen
you're like a fish outta water
cuz you ain't movin' a fen
My shit is way outta your league
And Some times I start to wonder
If your silly ass can read...


2006-02-05 13:01
uppish
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-02-06 19:16
3-1 få te mig hihi min söög faktist men iten så seriös och genomtänkt men aja tack för kritiken alla iaf ;)
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-02-06 22:20
4-2
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2006-02-07 18:13
upp
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination