Eken vs Trend ENGLISH Eken >I come to you in your dreams just like Freddy Kreuger// >I come on your girlfriend everytime that I screw her// >You're the biggest retarded reject, you shall get an award// >You have really got punished but the oh so might lord// >Gotta learn how to chill and relax my homie// >Find yourself a chick that can massage your macaroni// >I know you're butt-ugly and it's very hard for you// >Do like Cinderella, become a princess and drop your shoe// >There's like a law of nature that you shall' be alone// >It just occured to me that no one will miss you when you're gone// >You got a meeting with my homies I call the knuckles// >I've forgot my anti-anger session so I've become >reckless// Trend The litle dude with the big mouth shut up!! the bank is clooose!!!! how do you supouze am gonna take you seriosly?? when I look in your eye punk I got you scared to me Wake up from you litle dream dude, this is a beef and when I see you in the dark,a am gonna rob you like a proffesional thief You need at least twelve years to practice!! But you dont realizing that, male groupie bastard!!! I might be ugly I might date Cinderella but am still fucking!!! your mom, bitch!! Then I disapear quick like a witch!!!!!!!!! If I ever ever catch you in the dark it wont be good, so stupid boy, so learn a lesson Before I shout your ass with a smith and wesson!!