eken vs little_wing 12 eng (riktigt fet battle!!) eken: Your world is all made up as winnie the pooh and Christopher Robins// I bet you tried to fly with an umbrella just like mary poppins// Oh, you wrote your own song ? I've written a whole book// You act like you're a gangstah, but ain't even a crook// Listen now as I learn you how to grab the mice// Take a tight grip, show it up your ass and take a hike// I'm as scared for you as I'm scared for Scrappy Doo// Collect all your friends then come and meet ma' crew// Battelin' me is like threatning the Al-Qaida// Your lines are even lower then ma' pimped low-ridah'// Gotta call the cleanin' service to collect your bones// You're as out of this game as Indiana Jones// little: Hey, fuckface, you better take some language classes// it's MIC and SHOVE for fuck sake, and stop writing bout those manly asses// and for sure you made a book, it's called "About a boy" then?// But it's about you, chronologic, from your first toy-men// like Barbie and Ken, up until your first boyfriend!// that ugly looking guy, what's his name?// Come again?you only know his nick name?// that really means you're sucking a strangers dick then?// his name is Eken? but that's you, oh i get it you're a schitzo// a perverted creep, that fuck yourself in your own shit hole!// eugh! that's just nasty, did you have to tell us?// come on, this guy's screwed, let's get out of here fellas// först till 7, och hemskt gärna med motivering också piis aought!