I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Ferma vs Mc Svålen

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

2005-12-14 00:14

Ferma vs Mc Svålen

Ferma

cool nuh bwy dont try fi fuzz / I in an split sec could yuh out duzz / I know yuh wanna be a wannabe / to be me is not ment to be, Im sure / so if yuh dont change yuhr settings and rearange yuhr planning / thad cemetery fi go and spend some serious living / clear and cut like a sexxy gal butt / that is the message I send to yuh soundbwy....leggo

Mc svålen counter

me a vex / some bwoy dont want to no girl fe flex/ wuk up some batty/ dem a no natty/ mek dem se the mac 10 / never suck a punany again/ them call me a creeper/ shot a gonna mek the hole deeper/ dem no thug/ nevah se a 9 mm slug

ferma 2nd round

ok - yuh depon dat bandwagon guntalk shitchat / well I could kill yuh wit som x-rated gunchalk right back / I choose to leav my uzi at home / I choose to leave my likke glock back home / i choose to leave my steel weaponary right back home / coz i would jus use my worst than wolverine crack bone / feel the blades right tru yuh ugly whole body / that hole inna yuh skull look a bit funky

Mc svålen - 2nd round

bang a soundbwoy inna wall/ dem neva see the roll call/
another one bites the floor/dem babymother a filthy whore/
dont step to me/ lose her an your family/why would a stand here
and skank/ nah, stab you with a rusty shank/ an some other cat
said: before yah try to test the svålen skill mek sure you can
pay your funeral bill

Ferma 3rd rund

invite u to show some skill / I know for a fact yuh will, have yuh written it pussy / for me to cancel all your angles to regroup in is too eazy / but I insist coz it would actually please me / my funeral bill yuh pay fool, memba / i tricked yuh to thing I was yuhr mama in dat will / so now yuhr bancrupt as well until / I exercute yuhr mind of any will to kill

MC-svålen 3rd round

run over you like a deer/ laugh and take another zip on my beer/
let´s ´play when it´s dark/ you play the turtle and i the shark/
yeah, you sure got skills/ whatever, take some more pills/
stand up like some kind of chico/when you sound like nico/
ok lets stop the guntalk/ you better learn how to use a tomahawk

ferma 4th round

Please dont throw me those eazy dogbone / i thought your were called dogfight / I rewrite it so its spelled catfight / did dat bra hurt yuhr skin / so ready fi give up and call it a win, for mi of course / all yuh throw at mi is pussytalk galore / for yuh i wont pay a dime wh...re /

Mc svålen 4th round kommer

Some people consider me crazy. I don't like that word.
It leaves a acrid taste when spoken.