I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

   

2005-12-12 11:51

Eken VS Jerka

Eken:

You're a consumer of bad lines, an unknown celebrity.
You jerk of to animal planet and that bitch felicity.
You've met the grand duke of this thing called rap.
I'm sorry to announce man, you don't have a sqwat.
I got the power of perception and I've made up my mind.
You're a putrefactivve bacteria of the worst kind.
The occasion of contamination is when you open your mouth.
We will throw you out like a over-consumed couch.

Jerka:

A coward tries to say something, shut up with the bark
I read your bars, now I feels like a Question mark
Sometimes I see Animal Planet, a 24/7 show of you
I laugh like hell when I see you and your animal crew!
Think about all the shit you said you made up in mind
Sorry that I felt asleep when I read your first line
It doesn’t matter, I don’t care about a retard
I kill you now and get like 5 crowns reward…

först till 7!

Realize me...
Realize Worlds....

2005-12-12 14:17
Jerka får då min röst. Bättre rader..

2005-12-12 14:54
Tackar SaXoR, första positiva kritiken jag fått än så länge! haha

1-0 till Jerka
Realize me...
Realize Worlds....

2005-12-12 15:31
Vote:Jerka

Sometimes I see Animal Planet, a 24/7 show of you
I laugh like hell when I see you and your animal crew!

Du flippade hans rad.
Och gjorde den roligare hehe
-Sweets for the Sweet-

2005-12-12 22:20
tackar mannen!

mer VOTES!

2-0 till mig
Realize me...
Realize Worlds....

2005-12-12 23:27
Jerka har min vote :D
Gillade dina svar :P
 

2005-12-12 23:45
3-0 till mig då

MER VOTES
Realize me...
Realize Worlds....

2005-12-12 23:48
vote jerka - rap rimmar inte på sqwat
http://soundcloud.com/80scrackpolo

2005-12-13 09:06
4-0 ligger det till mig nu!

VOTA
Realize me...
Realize Worlds....

2005-12-19 19:53
Vote Jerka

Jerka, försök ha bättre språk, stavfel å sånt onödigt pajar helhetsintrycket (now I feels like a questionmark)

Eken
försök ha ett enklare språk, flowet i ens hjärna stakas lite om man måste tänka efter vid vartannat ord, å de flesta här i B&C e retards ändå :P

annars e de bra texter, keep up the good work
Ovanstående inlägg skall icke förknippas med undertecknads åsikter, undertecknad tar inget ansvar för material som kan anses stötande av majoritets eller minoritetsgrupper...

2005-12-20 09:05
Då har jag väll vunnit tackar allihopa för kritik och det ni dela med er utav :)
Realize me...
Realize Worlds....