I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

ThaRizzla vs Bucked

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

   

2005-09-02 09:50

ThaRizzla vs Bucked

ThaRizzla
Bucked go and get some help, before tech super nova and your
universe melt.....
Im floatin in the air, like smoke when the spliff’s lit......
Totally indifferent, to ya wackass bullshit......
you claim you make cheddar in the rap game.........
but the real chease is loosin to me, you cant breath!!.......
i am so high that i inhale the zycklon b......
buck has been beat by almost everyone but me......
Think I’d suck dick to get signed? YOU SUCK DICK JUST FOR THE
DRINK!...
Swallow the whole fucking thing, from the first drip to the last....
And you won’t to share it with nobody, you drank the whole fucking
glass...
I’m bout to put you on blast, extract your teeth and your tongue....
Your non-existing, like the real skywalker in episode one.......
u want to battle? I think noot!!..........
u are face to face with something your not....
a man!!!..



Bucked
Pass me the rime see it's my time to flow
Call me Dr Doom couse I destroy you on all fours
I'm a sumo killer, da bomb in ya face
I make Rizzlas lyrics turn in to purple haze
see idit - you to stupid to understand
lookin at Star Wars don't make you a man
I know I'm not a Jedi but a night player
but your a disgrace playin with your light-saber
so dumb bought a ticket to see Big Pun and Eazy-E
the concert was in fact a movieticket
to Austin Power and Mini-Me
bitch step down when you come to me
lying more then blackeyedpeas
I verbally brutal turn word to noodles
If your on stage I buuuuuuuuu you
see I'm cool like Modo
shrink your head with my lyrical vodo




2005-09-02 11:56
okeej niice 1-0 till bucked kep voting
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-02 13:25
rösta nu gott folk :P
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-02 13:27
Jag tycker själv det här är min bästa battle någonsin :P såå nu rösta nu XDDD

det här var jag riktigt nöjd med om det är nån som fattar meningen med det !! :P

Think I’d suck dick to get signed? YOU SUCK DICK JUST FOR THE
DRINK!...
Swallow the whole fucking thing, from the first drip to the last....
And you won’t to share it with nobody, you drank the whole fucking
glass...
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-02 14:31
2-0 keep'em comin

2005-09-02 19:00
okej 2-0
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-03 13:05
kan ingen kommentera och ge kritik :P
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-04 15:15
meen stäng din feeta trut kindergarten hur bra e det dåå:S haha
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-05 10:40
jag krossar Rizzla med 5 - 0
tycker du att du är bättre så är det bara att skicka dina rimes....

2005-09-05 19:16
snygt bucked mkt bra battle fråån dig den bästa jag hört på lämnge måste jag erkänna KUTGW maan ;)
(\_/)<br> (O.o)<br> (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature to help him on his way to world domination

2005-09-06 08:19
tack mannen!!!!!!