Vinnie-Z vs. ThaRizzla im sick of Vinnie-Z this ignorant bitch kid... talking religious but nothing but hypocritical bullshit.... YOUR NO MC! YOUR A TYPER..... see me? i was born in a cypher..... Vinnie your behaviour make me sick... last time i saw you, was on the tv, sucking homers dick.... Vinnie is a fucking ladysinger... but thats of course his real a.k.a is Mrs Inger..... Be rdy vinnie coz i aimed for your head, slammed u with my hammer, skinning you alive and rippin you manner..... This is not old school, this is aggresive/flame.... When u first saw this, u get burned and lamed.... I will hang u, in your fucking scrotum..... killing bad mcs, is my best signum.... I sold you soul to the devil, satan.... and in return i was blessed, with assonance and cadence.... Listen up u fuckng whore, coz i throw away like a bomeraaang.... Too challenge me you need too be smarter than mr kraaang..... "Yo Riz you sold my soul straight back to me You have no controle you're just another wack MC My style's so ill that I rock in hell Satan has just retire cuz I did his job so well It's time to notice that we're in two different divisions You're down beneath sea level while i fly with pigeons Tryin' to hang me by the scrotum and you'll need a tower Cuz unlike you I got balls too big to fit in a shower I could keep this holocaust goin' on for a whole hour This was just a warm up and nuthin' more! ThaRizzla don't got no fuckin' homies who protect him Why? Cuz Rizzla don't got no fuckin' homies who respect him! How the hell can you be sick of the one you wanna be? I think it's really clear that inside you wanna be me How much more can you stand? This is only 15 bars Fuck ya dreams kid, stop lookin' at the stars..."