I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

late night scribble

Vår Hiphop - Battle & Cypher

2004-11-14 01:02

late night scribble

tänkte bara dumpa av nåt att visa som jag kladda ner på nån sida nyss (a bit rusty but I ain't wrote no battle shit for centuries)

________________________________________ ______
any opponents are welcome to join this battle / no skills miles away when all I hear is y'all prattle / can't even understand why I spit this shit here / y'all goofy muh'phukkas probably shiver from fear / from the city of gothen so you know it ain't nuttin' sweet / brought up streetwise so phukk kissin' ass when we meet / snap your neck around the mic-wire as planned / hang you up in my basement on the roof-kickstand / you dare? now that'll be left for the future to expose / best believe it's as certain as the red rose / I'll lay down on your casket after the overdose / of mental damage from the words that I spit / even get the religious nuns screamin' oh shit / when they realising this fellah eat mc's / like munchies on weed since I'm the last of its breed / the very seed that would run over you if we raced together to the womb / like you're the cannabis seed that never would have bloomed / meanwhile I satisfy a thousand minds with my growing skills / they separate the trash from its real / like separation of bush from the president deal / but I just do this remarkable story for fun / when it's really just this easy... click, bang... you're done!

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.