I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

[Video] Vincent E. L. - Sick Ass Flow (the)

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2012-01-07 11:11

[Video] Vincent E. L. - Sick Ass Flow (the)

Japp, fånig titel utav bara helvete, men sånt händer.
Har inte gjort en sån här (svammel/punchlines/arrogans/flamseri-) låt på rätt länge, så det här är lite av en throwback, och den töntiga titeln återspeglar lite av den backpacker-nostalgin.

Filmade videon och spelade in låten samtidigt, och skräpmixade och redigerade samma kväll/natt, så det blev smutsigt och slafsigt, såsom det ska vara i såna här låtar. Hoppas det smakar.

Beat och text av mig, som vanligt. Videon också av mig.

Puss och kram.
/Vincent E. L.

Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Moderator

2012-01-07 11:19
Du e duktigt fleppo och alltid lika påhittig! keep it up
 
Rappare

2012-01-07 15:12
Rappare

2012-01-08 00:01
FETASTE!
Ja

2012-01-08 01:03
Det svänger! skulle uppskattas om du kunde posta texten!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2012-01-08 02:29
Tackor och bockar:)

OK, här är texten:

I've got the sick ass flow, better call a proctologist.
I make so little sense I should go into politics;
tugging heart strings of douchenozzles and college chicks
shouldn't be too hard, as it's all just schticks and parlor tricks.
Better follow, kids. I'm about to take the lead,
with a shiny skillset sharp enough to make you bleed.
"That I'd pay to see. Is it make-believe?"
Pride goeth before the oops-- guess I'd better rake some leaves.
I break the wall, make it fall, like the Hasselhoff
I've got the view from a height; #IsaacAsimov
Blasting off to the stars like the IGOR.
I know you Edna Krabappel rappers all wanna see more.
I'm hiding C4 under C-4, Blowing up your fingers
in the middle of your little MIDI keyboard.
It won't matter, could have said it in a worse way,
but you'll just be happy I remembered your birthday.

Have you heard this kind of rap before? It isn't new.
In fact, this is the kinda rap I used to listen to.
Call me old-fashioned, but comparing this to you--
Frankly I'm embarrassed to tell people what it is I do.

Seven shorties come to your show but you can't even flow right
Snow White falls asleep, and you call it a slow night.
You see one person move, and you think that you're so tight,
but take a closer look and switch off your strobe light.
Ain't that a shame of epic proportions?
That's not a dance, it's epileptic contortions.
On the mic, you ain't spreading endorphins.
You can't compete with electromagnetic distortions.
Wow, this guy, what an eccentric performance,
y'know, apart from how it's made of uninventive conformance
and leaves you empty inside like annorexic abortions
or the actual size of macho rappers' sexual organs.
Go have sex with the gorgons, then tell me you're hardcore.
You say you're real, but I can smell the cardboard.
Your mind's a cat flap that thinks it's a barn door,
while I make the phat rap there should be an award for.

Have you heard this kind of rap before? It isn't new.
In fact, this is the kinda rap I used to listen to.
Call me old-fashioned, but comparing this to you--
Frankly I'm embarrassed to tell people what it is I do.

Hip hop's not dead, but she ain't aging with grace,
barely recognizable with those changes made to her face.
Her eyes are empty, her brain a vacant space,
and what once was warm is thanks to you a glacial embrace.
I don't like to brag, but I'm a rapper, so it's mandatory.
Y'all seem to think the central goal is to be irritating
When I rock the mic, I redefine the category.
when you rock the mic, Satan's figure skating.

Have you heard this kind of rap before? It isn't new.
In fact, this is the kinda rap I used to listen to.
Call me old-fashioned, but comparing this to you--
Frankly I'm embarrassed to tell people what it is I do.
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2012-01-08 15:02
Riktigt bra låt! Det svänger
 

2012-01-09 19:57
Tacktack^^
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2012-01-09 20:16
Very Creative, sounds great 2.. Nice 1 man
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.

2012-01-11 00:11
Thanks, Chef!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Poet

2012-01-11 10:58
kewl, gillar d smutsiga soundet...precis som du sa, sånt här ska låta SMUTSIGT ;)

One/Tobijah
It is whut it is...
Producent

2012-01-12 03:09
gillade låten skarpt första gången verbal visade den åt mig! så keep doing what you do! greetings from Unlimited Minds!, One luv!
If you set your mind to it you can accomplish anything/ Ea

2012-01-13 14:34
Tack!
Denna användare har skrivit alla inlägg där användaren har tagits bort från whoa.
Producent

2012-01-13 17:48
det var fett! coolt uttal och sound! peace!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LxpYUTfHZA
Moderator

2012-01-13 18:14
Riktigt fett detta mannen, ooooldschooollll =)
//TW