[Audio] Mickokick - Hiphop is dead Text: MickokickBeat: Tech N9ne - In The Airhttp://www.speedyshare.com/files/30793888/Mickokick_-_Hiphop_Is_Dead.mp3Vers 1Mickokick kickar på micken ja ni kan det helahan som sätter en gravid kvinna bara för skryta om att han hade trekanto då ska då veta att dunte nån tuff rappare du prata nonsenstror du är bättre än va du egentligen är...reklamannonserJag har träffat dig o ditt crew mannen, du e jättekonstigeftersom ni, släpper bonghits, väldigt offbeat Lever i en dingdong värld med min hiphopswagd ingeting som är som jag vill My mind refuse, to consider the fact thatim gettin over the number 21...blackjackwack ass rappers do the math äh - SelloutI yell loud: "HipHop Is Dead" infront of a ten-crowdI go downstairs in the corner of my basementfind a bracelet who's very unuseful like safe sexI hate when nigges brag about bitches and hoesmakes me ashamed of the hiphopculture im listenin toRefVers 2Har sumpat mina chanser för guld o diamantermen d själv-valt jag har förunnat denhär branschenoch som en vis man en gång sa, i takt till beats"Hellre en fattig tight rappare än en skitkass svinrik"Vi inga kapitalister, vi rappar från sinnetframförallt micken, takt, beats & rytmeno då kanske du inte – förstår då”Men du kan bli miljonär” - I don't give a fuck som hororHah fuck it the point is, Im avoiding, salesto be honest i'd rather fucking come to helleh When I went to school what I meant to do was sell the truth?But I went against the rules and it change my mood like a mental move?Freestyle from the top of the dome, hiphop aint deadJust let this godamn sales, rott in hellWhen I spit this on the microphone you know my flow’s softWhile you suck so much you got fired from a blowjobRefVers 3 (free's)Ok I keep spittin and its not prewrittenand you know why Cuz I hate these bitchesSpittin it sickjibbberish shitYour bitch licks my dick then she kisses your lipsYou disgusting personYou fucking look like the funny version of an ugly virginYou’re a fucking jerk man, you know thatAnd that’s what makes this shit is so sadYeah it really isWoo the beat changed, you will never reach fame, so leave stageyou see hate, it is a beautiful thingif it comes from the manwho is the king?Tech N9ne, Jed Mind, and I left pridewoo that was some onpoint rhymes - yeah aight16 bars - freestyleGive it up for The God peace outRefVet att ljudet e knas som vanligt, men släng en komentar
And that’s what makes this shit is so sad
haha fyfan va jobbigt & dåligt att lyssna på.SpoilerDu återupplivade inte hiphopen iallafall!