[Audio] Josh ft Staahl - Pussymoneyweed LyricsJosh:pussy money weed u see the, things that we needso I'm callin up my "D" to meet my babyshe soft, she smellin good, she comin straight from the hoodno tricks and no bull if I could lick her I wouldit's a love and hate thing, just can't get rid of her nameI got her playin in my brain, like damn she playin gamesI want his, bitch to be mine, cuz when we click I'm fuckin flyinand when I light your ass on fire, u got a nigga goin blindI got this new white dress for ucome eaze my stress my bo, cuz that's your thing to doit's like everytime u knew, what kind of shit I go thruand only one kiss from u, got me dancin on the moonu got me, floatin on a wave, of craves, servin and slavesmy main thing of today is to fill up another ashtraycan't get enough of miss mary-janecuz when I leave the bitch she keep on callin my nameStaahl:I love em like, fuck em rightBaby we are up all nightPuff some spice, I don't give a fuck alrightPack the pipe, I don't do crack but ILove me some "apple pie", pass the lightMary and I have a chat outsideNo I don't care cuz I, am completely satisfiedStack the dimes, it's mackin' timeHash is fine, but that ass is mineWe all high and rap in linePassing by, this trash with pineWhere's the line, mash my mindPlease, make it last all nightWe, makin' cash and rhymesQuick money means faster crimesI run off and master my Business, where's my castle whyAm I still trapped in life, have to fightSmack in sight, but that's not IPuff puff babyTough tough ladyWill I ever stop stop, maybeLuck luck hates meAm I really nuts nuts crazyLust lust makes meSee you as a must must babyBut I've been fucked fucked latelyYeah I've been fucked fucked latelyYeah I've been fucked fucked latelyYeah I've been fucked fucked latelyGuess that bitch fucking hates meJosh:you're a golddigga, dealin with a broke niggau got me fienin, I need to roll up quickerI ain't lookin at no hoes when I'm witchaI love your figure, kind of curvy and deliciouspussy come and pussy go, but you're the one for me u knowwe ride and we roll, she keep me slow but in controleyelids hangin low, I let my baby set the modeit's the sweetness of her flow, that keeps me comin back for mo'the police actin wack, when they stop me and askexcuse me sir, do u know where mary-jane lives atjust turn around and answer back, I don't fucking know thatit's a well known fact that imma keep her backwith a laidback swag, a weedbag, forget the pasta new track that's gon' be mad and a pack of zig-zagthey all know what be about, u got me reachin cloudsnow imma put u in my mouth, peace y'all i'm outTack för att Du lyssnade :)