Lyrics !! Fall de behövs ;P Hook:x2 I feel that mite disapear in the night// but hey atleast I´m alive// I´m loosin my sight payin the price// but hey atleast I´m alive// vers1 not long ago, I couldnt take it nomore// not prayin anymore, feels like satans takin my soul// the enemy fucked up from amfetamin// deep within addiction, never been weak but became dumb// not any fun please god send me some guidens// help me surviving, gotta quit hiding myself behind guilty eyes and// not even a pleasure rhymin this life is sure testin my conscience// but hey fuck it I´m alive right// but I know I mite die tonight// before I spitted dynamite now I only feel like I gon find the light// Hook:x2 I feel that mite disapear in the night// but hey atleast I´m alive// I´m loosin my sight payin the price// but hey atleast I´m alive// vers2 once before// I been runnin for my life then I saw// a spark of light// no longer a part of life// couldnt barley speak// demons kept attackin me// in the mirror I saw a savage a beast// a basterd that beelived that this is not accually me// I asked to be left alone// I never slept only had this testostrone// made me crazy aggressive// burdens felt even more heavy// my shoulders are sore and what for?// plans to rob the local tobaco store// at the same time want the lord// to pay my depts cuz I can´t afford// Hook:x2 I feel that mite disapear in the night// but hey atleast I´m alive// I´m loosin my sight payin the price// but hey atleast I´m alive// vers3 atleast I breathe atlest I dream// atleast I´m capable to be// thinkin bout what ya mean when ya sayin please// we see whats happenin man leave// the past behind you and seek help// fuck ya I don need help I feed myself// take it easy well make yourself// beelive in yourself// stick: havent you heard about the consequenses even I// know what mite happen in some time dependin on the freedom// I beelive that I need it becouse sometimes Im alive// but the fighter inside of me is my own rival// Hook:x4 I feel that mite disapear in the night// but hey atleast I´m alive// I´m loosin my sight payin the price// but hey atleast I´m alive//
www.myspace.com/nMeMuzic D Dominus Up In This Slyna !