[Audio] Mighty - Vacancy [Sammarbeta??] Yes, spelade precis in en vers (plus ett intro, I guess). Skriver mest men tycker att det är skoj att spela in lite då och då men mer än så är det inte så det förklarar den dåliga kvalitén. Eller det gör det väl inte, men jag spelar in med ett headset och en ganska keff laptop och eftersom att jag inte spelar in så ofta så väljer jag att lägga pengar på annat. Någon som vill lägga en vers kanske?Hur som haver, skulle vara skoj med lite feedback/kritik. http://www.speedyshare.com/files/21984190/Mighty-Vacancy_Vers1_.mp3Texten:Do or Die, it could have been You-And-IOD's or suicide, peers locked up for brutal crimesMurder, slangin' or shit caused by booze and wineI doubt my future's fine, but I refuse to strikeListen nowSure I've got friends and family, but they can't see, the vacancyIn my life that's breaking me, and lately we've, been taking the"High road", blazing embracing my timeHow should I do it? With a razorblade or a knife?Ain't got the strength, no facing my lifeChasing the light, my brain is racing it's likeMy concious erasing my mind, afraid that in timeI won't be able to find, my way and I'm standing byThe fork in the road, but I'm handling mineIs this meant for me? Was I sent to beA fuckin' outsider but who's really a center piece?Sentimentally? Nah I'm just resent by theFuckers who I trusted, but just went and breezedEmpty promises, can't be obviousSo now we here, broke, high and all in debts! Falling? Yes!Things ain't the same, Önskar att vi var barn igen, far-väl min vän(R.I.P)Fridens Liljor!