Ave & Metz - Our Place Hallå , ny låt ute nu ta er gärna tid och lyssna och kommentera ! PeysIntro :yoyo , check this out .It's Metz and AveAve ; Could you give me (Autotune)Metz; Just a bit of Ave ; (autotune)Metz;all for nothing and everybody are against meLike a stupid victum the hole fucking centuryiam fighting all the time , express it with my rymeslike an angry guy who struggles all the timeand I dont even know what im suppose to dogo back, go back and forwards like a damn fooland everything you hear in this streets , is puffpuffpassa town in ruins but will be rebuild fastAve ; Ave and Metz , this is our placeThis is our place.Metz;Cuz this is our place nobody needs uswe got our family who loves and support uswe plays in defense with shield and armorbelieve me ,we dont need you anylongerYou gotta stay sharp if you wanna live like mean angry fucking kid , who lost the realitybut my mind tricks me I even lost my gravityso I buust my ass up and listens to my familybelieve what you seen is hard enoughA little tiny thing could be ruff n tuffso help me (help me ), I gotta find a waya way with great things without some painAve ; Help me , show me the way (yeah yeah yeah ) This is our placeLåten ! Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/899931196.html