Why was I so different, why was I alone Who decide, -- what’s right or wrong, ouhoho Are you better are you; you think you’re one of a kind Everybody is special; don’t judge me for being me, cuz Im perfect ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Tell me, who im supposed to be Cuz I don’t know how, tell me now, I need help to be the perfect one So, listen to me when I talk to you I would never bee a judge when it comes to you I don’t know how to be an(what, what) ordinary girl Tell me now, is the world, that we livin in So hard, they want to kill me for being me And yes im crazy like (ouho) And they dislike me (ouho) And if you think his crazy maajk You haven’t se me going psych! Cuz every where I go - they got like what And im (scchhh) shut up, shut up ---------------------------------------------------------- Why was I so different, why was I alone Who decide, -- whats right or wrong, ouhoho Are you better are you, you think youre one of a kind Everybody is speciell don’t judge me for being me
www.znapmusic.com/klockren