wilen - split personality har inte spelat in på ett bra tag nu, så det var dags helt enkelt.Länk till http://www.speedyshare.com/731736614.htmlom det inte funkar med länken: http://www.speedyshare.com/731736614.htmltext:I'm stuck in this life, man I need some guidenceTryna check my head, then I meet the silenceBeers and drugs, and I can't leave that feelin'I wanna leave all evil, but can't free my deamonsThey stuck in my head, runnin aroundFuckin' me up, let me go, my head explodesMan, how could I go so wrong, still I've known all alongThat it would and like this, I just didn't know that it felt like shitAnd my selfish thinkin has got me to sensless drinkin'Was I meant for this shit?Cus my personality is addictive i many waysI'll probably even fly high thru the heaven gatesIf I even get in, but i hesitateI think I'll end up down in hellSo give me a bottle, pop som pills and let my swallow thatShit is insanity, I think I'veDeveloped a split personalityAnd I have no idea whats up aheadIon even know if I wanna breath to see another dayThe way i feel right now I definitly don'tBut there's something in me tellin' me to never let goCus life is a gift, life is greatThat's why I'm afraid to die in vainAnd the way my mind been handelin' that is likeWhat the hell, I might as well light and blazeFind a plane and fly away, shhWeed is smokin', I leave the momentI don't even care if my dreams are brokenCus it seem so peacfull I'm guessin' For one second I leave the evilI deny reality, like someone saidMy life when I'm high, that's a beautiful lie