I början av Januari 2014 låstes Whoa och du kan alltså ej logga in eller skriva något nytt i forumen. Innehåll i forum osv kommer finnas tillgängligt. Läs Mer »

Taggiee - When i'm gone

Vår Hiphop - Audio & Video

   

2008-07-19 01:40

Taggiee - When i'm gone

Tja, Spelat in en låt, andra låten jag gjort. har skrivit i några månader, iallafall... Är inte så jävligt bra på att sjunga.. än :P kasnke aldrig blir.. låten är ganska känslosam för mig
mitt engleks utall är nog inte det bästa heller och jag är inte världens bästa på mixa eller vad man kallar det :P Hoppas nån gillar det iallafall!!

Ge mig kritik på vad jag kan förbättra och det :) tack


<--- Låten


2008-07-19 01:42
http://www.speedyshare.com/297854258.html blev la fel med länken :P

Text här om ni inte hör vad jag säger :P

Vers1 -Taggiee
Alone in my zone, Cold and I don't care
There to many emotions for me to deal with it
there not many golden moments
Take the chance to be apart of that moment when you get it
this is something im trying to tell you
never give up on moments cus you might never get a second chance
If you have a dream, never let anyone crush it
Its only you, that can make it come true
They tried crush my dream like it was nothing, it was only music to them
That dream is something for me, Music is everything for me
And that I suceeded will always bother you
Cus you tried to make me fail, and you always had
I know i'm not apart of this familiy
I know we're not the same blood
I will never belong here and i'm proud of not beain' apart of you
Soon i'll be gone, and i'm never coming back
Don't worry it wont take to long for me to leave
Theres just one person i gotta say goo'bye to first

Reff - Ilse
When i'm gone, dont cry dont be sad
everytime you hear the sound of my voice just look back
and you see me smiling, so just smile back at me
just close your eyes, close your eyes for now

Vers 2-Taggiee
I have to stay strong, I have to keep my head high
And what hurts me the most is, that you cant even admit that you was wrong
This is my last chance to make something out of my life
and just then I think, Fuck this fuck life
i'm standing at a clift prepared to jump, ready to end it all
And then, an angle from the sky talk me out of it
and i guess this wasnt the end after all
and i have got a second chance, and its not often you get a second chance
and i have you, to thank for giving me that chance
sometimes i cant just find the words to rhyme on to express how i feel ---
It was getting better, life was getting better
But then I do something stupid and I go to court
The verdict, they find me guilty, ten years parole
I'm just so exhasuted I fall asleep, And I have a dream, and the dream its about me

Reff

Vers-3
And now i'm sitting here in the darkness
Why! why didn't i take that second chance
I thought life was a dance on roses
but it not, its like running thro a hail of bullets
Fuck it, I ignored everything i didn't care
now its only my music left, this fucking...
All this emotions is to much for me
I cant take it! The pressure is to high on me
I have to find a way out of this, I have to get out of this
but the room is pitch black, i cant find the exit, im stuck here im stuck with this
Fuck! I guess im forever to be haunted by this shit
It's fucked up aint it, I wish i was dead
So I open a bottle of wodka and i drink it like it was water
It doesnt matter how hard i try to build something i just fuck it up later
And this song, I dedicate it to two persons that means alot to me
One that littlary saved my life, and to my baby sister
and i'm trying to tell them how much they mean to me and how much i love them
and now im not even rhyming, but fuck that im just trying to express myself here
I dont know what to do anymore, I just gettin' drunk all the time, its sad
but fuck it, im gettin' used to all this bad shit now, fuck it soon i'll be dead
So i go to my bedroom, and i see the gun on the floor and i load it, I start crying
i put the gun to my head, i'm screaming out loud crying and then i pop it
and my life flashes infront of me, thats when i wake up from the dream
and i relise i just got a third chance, that dream was a message to me
To not make anymore stupid mistakes, don't be stupid no-more don't waste your life like this
And this time, im not gonna make any mistakes, I dont want this dream to come real
And by-the-way Ilse thanks for savin' my life

Reff

(Och ja låten e på en instrumetal)

2008-07-21 10:09
Kom igen nån kan väll lyssna:)?

2008-07-21 12:44
Hinner inte kommentera långt men du rushar på för mycket och din text är helt omöjlig att hitta flow till när vissa rader är längre än andra och det bevisade du rätt klart. Played instrumental och borde inte utnyttjas om man inte klarar av att leverera texten på ett sjyst sätt och flow. Träna på upplägget av dina rader, din inlevelse till texten och flowet
 

2008-07-21 14:47

2008-07-21 16:33
jag beklagar. men så fort jag hörde dom första raderna så slutade jag lyssna, det var inte äns värt att lyssna på . tack och hej! detta sparas inte!
Follow me at:
myspace.com/krilloboi
twitter.com/krilloboi