I dont know where to look for love, I know nothing/ I got love, chea, I got you, so I got IT / Cheek to cheek? Lips to lips? How do you want it?/ I want both so I just wanna check upon it/ I'm proud of you, I wont hide my love to you/ I'll tell the whole world if you ask me too/ I'd hold your hand when we're walkin' threw town/ I love your smile and I will never ever let you down/ Please my mind and tell me that you feel the same/ Sunshine, I like you, please smile again/ Make my day, make my shining light shine brighter/ When you fall asleep I will kiss you good night... girl/Oh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now 'cause I dont know where to look for love I just dont know how Oh girl, I'd be in trouble if you left me now 'cause I dont know where to look for love I just dont know how