Glömde säga att det är en session.. Vet inte om jag ska fortsätta på den eller inte.. Här kommer lyrics för den som vill ha --------------------------------------------------------- Yo Music is my guide when I can't se the path beneath my shoes when I can't see what's coming up And I can't see whats coming through Whenever my eyes are wide shut, whenever my ears are clogged up, Whenever I feel the pain Whenever I feel that i can't stand up That's when I turn to it the wonderful music in my head That keeps playing it over and over until i get it said But you wont understand, unless you feel just what i feel An i can never describe the feeling it is almost unreal It just came down and struck me hard pointed me out as one of all pointed me out to be the one who was supposed to breaken the fall Pointed me out to be the one who was to guide the humanity, To give the people some clarity And show em' the christianity That's why my rap is biblicle and yours is nothing but pitiful I'm just seventeen but I'm still doing this shit Original And dont even try to tell me what to say or what to do You've been around for longer than me but i'm still better than you And this feeling that i am feeling, I think you would call it Hybris I'm more powerful than Zeus, I am deeper in thought than Metis I am better than most of us doesn't matter divine of human I could carry the cross over my back and i would follow it through and I could definetely make a fucking boat for the rest of us When we ain't got nowhere else to go when god is makin it hard for us And I could walk on the water fly in the air and I could make the devil appear And i'm the cause that you are living your life on a prayer I just wanna get my point across and slap it in your face Because i'm finding it funny that you never made it to second base So you can might aswell back off and never show up here again Because i'm bringing it down like never before i'm makin the main event